Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.
Correct. They don't care. They're at war.

Does anyone care? Other than those of us who are politically independent (and can't stand Trump or Harris)
Lying and spinning and bullshitting are political traditions at this point, and it's why so many people don't trust politicians. I sure don't. They earned it.

But this alternate universe has taken it to a whole new level. There are no words for this.

Does anyone care? Other than those of us who are politically independent (and can't stand Trump or Harris)
Do you care that there have been people who've been independently going to help, but have been waylaid by FEMA?

Schmucks like you are why I left the LP....Go stick some more pins in your Trump voodoo doll.

Correct. They don't care. They're at war.

This is so sad. I never imagined a bum like Trump could influence Americans with his lies and vulgarity. I grew up watching the white hats like Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger, Sugarfoot, Cheyenne..

Who did Trump admire?

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much.

Thanks for straightening out this matter with a sound bite put together by MSNBC, the most dishonest, lying, democrat supporters on the planet! I mean, if THEY say Trump is wrong, we can BANK on it! :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently they can find Joe in a heartbeat, meanwhile, no one else on the planet has heard from him since he skipped out on his own reelection. Don't presidents usually address the nation directly with a TV spot when the nation is hit with a hurricane catastrophe?

Do they keep a fake Oval Office set at the beech in Rehoboth?

Then shut the hell up.
1cmwbKo.gif

Trump can lie all he wants, all I care about is the immigrant problem.

Are you a sock for Moonglow? Do you /ever/ say anything of any real substance other than whine how all the world has fallen apart because the GOP have an undefeatable candidate to counter the horrific, globalist, statist mess that is now our democrat party?
  • You NEVER complain about the illegal invasion.
  • You NEVER complain about their wars.
  • You NEVER complain about the sexual corruption of minors.
  • You NEVER complain about the skyrocketing 40% increase in living under democrats in just four years.
All you have is 🎵 ONE NOTE 🎵 : "But they still like TRUMP so much! WAAAAA!" :CryingCow:

Are you a sock for Moonglow? Do you /ever/ say anything of any real substance other than whine how all the world has fallen apart because the GOP have an undefeatable candidate to counter the horrific, globalist, statist mess that is now our democrat party?
  • You NEVER complain about the illegal invasion.
  • You NEVER complain about their wars.
  • You NEVER complain about the sexual corruption of minors.
  • You NEVER complain about the skyrocketing 40% increase in living under democrats in just four years.
All you have is 🎵 ONE NOTE 🎵 : "But they still like TRUMP so much! WAAAAA!" :CryingCow:
:laugh:

Trump can lie all he wants, all I care about is the immigrant problem.

Do you care that Trump didn't actually secure the border? That he lied about that too?

He stated Biden didn't need an immigration bill. But he spent 2 years begging Pelosi for just that. And claimed that was the reason he couldn't secure the border.

The regime sent billions to Ukraine, gives illegal border crashers free hotels and thousands in cash on EBT cards, while sending pennies to hurricane relief.....BUT TRUMP LIED!!!

Some of y'all need to get your fucking priorities straight.

You're changing the subject to the democrats failures simply to change the subject. I'm talking about the lying.
Ignoring the lying is only going to get more lying. More lying politicians.

That's not important enough of a subject to discuss? Like how and why did we the people let lying become the norm?

Forum List

Back