Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

In other news....

"MAN CROSSED STREET AT CROSSWALK WHILE HE HAD THE LEGAL RIGHT OF WAY."

Lib loons feel a court can tell Trump how to spend money he has had in accounts for years.
Such cutie commies.

You are still lying. Your own link to his returns prove you are lying, vermin.
hahaha you can't make up how deranged these dembot cultist are....they post a link showing one thing, then argue against their own link! hahhaha

Because they can, dumbass. This is what happens when you are found guilty of decades of fraud, and the court is deciding how much of your money they are going to take.
A judge solely on his own discretion with no jury decision can decide to take take control of someone's property? I doubt that will pass constitutional muster.

Because they can, dumbass. This is what happens when you are found guilty of decades of fraud, and the court is deciding how much of your money they are going to take.
hahaa show me when he's been found guilty....the case is still pending you idiot. The Court also doesn't "decide" how much money it's going to take...that is not at all what is happening...you are completely clueless to the what is happening

A judge solely on his own discretion with no jury decision can decide to take take control of someone's property? I doubt that will pass constitutional muster.
See lib loons reality is their wishes. They feel this judge can make up his own restrictions. The orange man deserves his money to be controlled by a witch hunter . They are descending into madness and have moved past mere non reality

Forum List

Back