Trump claims that the U.S. "caught 10 terrorists" at the Southern Border

The thing of it is that you would never see it in the MSM if it would tend to praise the work of the Trump administration.
Irrelevant. This is a discussion on something that trump actually said yesterday....and yet no one seems to know about these 10 terrorists recently captured at the border.

YES he said it, during the "debate" with Pelosi and Schumer on Tuesday.
Pete can't see me--someone share this with him?

“People are pouring into our country, including terrorists,” Trump said at a photo-op-turned-policy-debate at the White House, with Vice President Mike Pence and Congress’s top two Democrats, Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California and Sen. Charles E. Schumer of New York. “We captured 10 terrorists over the last very short period of time. Terrorists. These are very serious people. … These are people who were looking to do harm. We need the wall.”

There is no public evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump’s claim on Tuesday, in the context of a discussion of security at the southern border, that 10 terrorists have been caught recently trying to enter the United States.

Trump’s comments sparked a small tempest on social media, but a recent State Department report showed no terrorist threat on the Mexico border, and Trump’s own administration effectively acknowledges the president may have mischaracterized the statistic.

Trump Fumbled Claim of Capturing 10 Terrorists

LMAO do you even read your own links, for example the first line, "There is no public evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump’s claim"
Yes. I caught that. So you think he's leaking classified information during televised debates?

Great.

You realize the president can declassify any information he wants to right. lol

“People are pouring into our country, including terrorists,” Trump said at a photo-op-turned-policy-debate at the White House, with Vice President Mike Pence and Congress’s top two Democrats, Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California and Sen. Charles E. Schumer of New York. “We captured 10 terrorists over the last very short period of time. Terrorists. These are very serious people. … These are people who were looking to do harm. We need the wall.”

There is no public evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump’s claim on Tuesday, in the context of a discussion of security at the southern border, that 10 terrorists have been caught recently trying to enter the United States.

Trump’s comments sparked a small tempest on social media, but a recent State Department report showed no terrorist threat on the Mexico border, and Trump’s own administration effectively acknowledges the president may have mischaracterized the statistic.

LMAO do you even read your own links, for example the first line, "There is no public evidence to substantiate President Donald Trump’s claim"

that means he lied you f'n idiot ..

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have nothing to back up your claim, you just vomit whatever liberal hate thought pops into your puny brain.

So....people are being held secretly in this country now?

Duh!

I have not heard a word about it on CNN or MSNBC. Nothing.
Do you really expect to hear this on liberal OMISSION media ? I've watched CNN and MSNBC for 15 years, and never heard the word "Islamization" mentioned. Not once. On Fox ? About 2000 times.

Irrelevant. This is a discussion on something that trump actually said yesterday....and yet no one seems to know about these 10 terrorists recently captured at the border.
FALSE! I posted their names, countries, and dates in Post # 28 (a partial list)

I have not heard a word about it on CNN or MSNBC. Nothing.
Do you really expect to hear this on liberal OMISSION media ? I've watched CNN and MSNBC for 15 years, and never heard the word "Islamization" mentioned. Not once. On Fox ? About 2000 times.

Islamization? Funny. Well, dude, that should tell you everything you need to know about Fox. CNN and MSNBC don't follow the NaziCon Teanderthal talking points. Holy shit...

Anyone seen any news reports on who these terrorists were and when they were caught?
Fat people can't use google?!

Just stupid ones I think. bodey has never shown a penchant for critical thinking. Or any sort of thinking for that matter!

• From only public realm reporting, 15 suspected terrorists have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border, or en route, since 2001.
  • The 15 terrorism-associated migrants who traveled to the U.S. southern border likely represent a significant under-count since most information reflecting such border-crossers resides in classified or protected government archives and intelligence databases.
  • Affiliations included al-Shabbab, al-Ittihad al-Islamiya, Hezbollah, the Pakistani Taliban, ISIS, Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami Bangladesh, and the Tamil Tigers.
  • At least five of the 15 were prosecuted for crimes in North American courts. One is currently under Canadian prosecution for multiple attempted murder counts. Of the four in the United States, one was prosecuted for lying to the FBI about terrorism involvement, one for asylum fraud, one for providing material support to a terrorist organization, and one for illegal entry, false statements, and passport mutilation.
Have Terrorists Crossed Our Border?

Yes. I caught that. So you think he's leaking classified information during televised debates?

Great.

You realize the president can declassify any information he wants to right. lol
Sure he can....and btw, what about all that declassifying of Clinton/Obama stuff that he said he was going to do?

So....people are being held secretly in this country now?

Duh!
Seriously.....you believe that? Hardly secret anymore if tiny trump spills the beans, eh?

FALSE! I posted their names, countries, and dates in Post # 28 (a partial list)
And most of them were from years ago....not recent at all and certainly not since tiny trump has been pushing the wall (that Mexico is going to pay for).

Anyone seen any news reports on who these terrorists were and when they were caught?
Fat people can't use google?!

Just stupid ones I think. bodey has never shown a penchant for critical thinking. Or any sort of thinking for that matter!

• From only public realm reporting, 15 suspected terrorists have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border, or en route, since 2001.
  • The 15 terrorism-associated migrants who traveled to the U.S. southern border likely represent a significant under-count since most information reflecting such border-crossers resides in classified or protected government archives and intelligence databases.
  • Affiliations included al-Shabbab, al-Ittihad al-Islamiya, Hezbollah, the Pakistani Taliban, ISIS, Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami Bangladesh, and the Tamil Tigers.
  • At least five of the 15 were prosecuted for crimes in North American courts. One is currently under Canadian prosecution for multiple attempted murder counts. Of the four in the United States, one was prosecuted for lying to the FBI about terrorism involvement, one for asylum fraud, one for providing material support to a terrorist organization, and one for illegal entry, false statements, and passport mutilation.
Have Terrorists Crossed Our Border?
2001 is recent? Ok, if one is a glacier. :71:

Has the OP gone that delusional not recognizing illegal immigration. Of course criminals and terrorists find any way to sneak into the border.
The so-called president was quite specific...he said 10 terrorists. Are you not able to distinguish between illegal immigrants and terrorists?

Actually you can.

MS 13 members tattoo themselves from head to toe, so all you need is a border wall to filter these people out.

It's really not that hard.

Forum List

Back