Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

"In a prerecorded interview that aired Wednesday, Trump effortlessly unraveled the work of his defense team, telling Newsmax’s Greg Kelly point blank that he actually did take the classified documents, describing the process of shamelessly packing them away while leaving office.
“I took ’em very legally,” Trump said. “And I wasn’t hiding them.”
“We had boxes on the front of the—and a lot of those boxes had clothing and a lot of—we were moving out, OK? Unfortunately, we were moving out of the White House. And because we’re moving out of the White House our country is going to hell.”
“But um, we weren’t hiding anything. He was,” he added, referring to President Joe Biden having kept a box with a handful of classified documents in his garage. By comparison, the FBI seized 11,000 records at Mar-a-Lago."

This is your "very stable genius" guys.

What do you think he was thinking when he said that? He knew he was being recorded. He knew he had a hearing for the dismissal of charges coming up.

He's just lost in his own little world of sad dementia.

He thinks he can commit fraud in broad daylight. Because he has always gotten away with ding so.

Classified information is information the government keeps secret for national security purposes.

Declassified information is information that no longer is to be kept secret.

So what does it mean to secretly determine that information is not to be kept secret? It's self contradictory.
says who? I gave you an expert. why are you ignoring him? John Fitzpatrick. Still want to know who the fk you think you are? Are you an expert?

He thinks he can commit fraud in broad daylight. Because he has always gotten away with ding so.
another demofk who doesn't listen to the expert John Fitzpatrick on classified material. Your post is nonsense and disinformation.

1. LIAR. Senators can only review classified docs in a SCIF.
2. LIAR. Hur said he did not exonerate Biden. Hur could have indicted Biden but elected not to because he's too mentally incompetent to stand trial.
3. LIAR.
1. In the 1970s? Says who?
2. Hur did not say that Biden is mentally incompetent to stand trial. That's a lie.
3. Claiming he declassified information on social media doesn't count. He needs to say so in court. So far he has refused to do so.

I dont have too,, you have to show how it violates any laws,,

every POTUS before trump has taken classified documents with them and nothings happened to them,,

why is it different with trump??
You said it happens "all the time". I doubt that is true. That's why I asked. It appears you fabricated it.

Who else took classified documents with them?

1. In the 1970s? Says who?
2. Hur did not say that Biden is mentally incompetent to stand trial. That's a lie.
3. Claiming he declassified information on social media doesn't count. He needs to say so in court. So far he has refused to do so.
now he needs to say it in court??

where is that written??

as for biden, this is the 2nd paragraph in hurs report,,

investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retainedand disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a privatecitizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military andforeign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwrittenentries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitiveintelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from thegarage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home.

that sure sounds like a crime to me,,

You said it happens "all the time". I doubt that is true. That's why I asked. It appears you fabricated it.

Who else took classified documents with them?
are you saying POTUS has never given someone documents while in office??
I find that highly unlikely,,

obama, both bushes, clinton,, reagan,, carter,,

its all in their libraries,,

now he needs to say it in court??
Statements made on social media are not legally binding.

It's happened before. Trump said he declassified something on twitter and when they made a FOIA request, the Trump administration told a judge that Trump lied about declassifying it.

So until he says it in court, no one should take it seriously because he's a liar.

are you saying POTUS has never given someone documents while in office??
I find that highly unlikely,,

obama, both bushes, clinton,, reagan,, carter,,

its all in their libraries,,
I really have my doubts that presidents just hand out classified documents to people without security clearances to take home with them. That sounds like a pretty weird thing to do.

Presidential libraries are run by NARA, and those documents are therefore in government custody. Good god, did you not know this?

Statements made on social media are not legally binding.

It's happened before. Trump said he declassified something on twitter and when they made a FOIA request, the Trump administration told a judge that Trump lied about declassifying it.

So until he says it in court, no one should take it seriously because he's a liar.
so now youre telling the whole world what to think??

I can think for myself,, even if you cant,,

I really have my doubts that presidents just hand out classified documents to people without security clearances to take home with them. That sounds like a pretty weird thing to do.

Presidential libraries are run by NARA, and those documents are therefore in government custody. Good god, did you not know this?
I dont believe you,,

I'm telling you what has happened and why it is proven by historical precedent that a tweet about declassification is legally meaningless.
no you havent,, youve dodged direct questions that would prove your narrative wrong and went off with incoherent rants about imaginary things,,

Forum List

Back