Trump Continues To Push Some of the BEST People Out of the DoD

McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

His resignation was first reported by Defense News on Thursday."

Bin Laden raid commander resigns from Pentagon board after criticizing Trump
My Bro worked for the DOD and he told me that the guy was not good to work for. Bad tempered and he seemed not to get the big picture on what the real problem were. He is just like all workers in the Big DOJ DOD FBI you can be replaced.

He's not the only one. What About McMaster? Mattis? Etc. They don't respect Trump... at all. Trump wants the power of a dictator and a bunch of yes men working for him. Not only is that ALWAYS bad, but especially bad when Trump's closest military experience is watching A Few Good Men.
I don't recall douchebags like you whining when Obama did far worse.

Another Strawman. You are 2 for 2. You are either too dumb to understand every one of your posts are a fallacy, or too dumb to do have a real discussion that doesn't involve fallacies.
How is it a "fallacy?" Do you seriously expect us to believe that you attacked Obama for firing generals who didn't support his policies?

Every Dim defended Obama's handling of the military. Why should anyone believe you didn't?

3 for 3. I'm not a democrat, and not every democrat agreed with what Obama did all the time. There is no fucking way you are an engineer. You aren't even smart enough to be a domestic engineer.

For example... Obama bragged about how good he was at killing people with drones. He caught flak for that from people on both sides.
A terrible example. War is war. Obama was wise to use the drones the way he did. Should have used them more. We should be using them EVERY TIME a terrorist cell pops up on the radar.

Even in war there are rules of engagement. Obama ran as a President that was going to get the U.S. out of wars... like entirely out of Afghanistan by Christmas. That didn't happen, and instead he bragged about using drones to kill people.
Figures when he did something right the left had a fit

Do you have any idea how many innocent civilians have been casualties from drone strikes?
Yep, Obama killed thousands of innocent civilians.

McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

My Bro worked for the DOD and he told me that the guy was not good to work for. Bad tempered and he seemed not to get the big picture on what the real problem were. He is just like all workers in the Big DOJ DOD FBI you can be replaced.

He's not the only one. What About McMaster? Mattis? Etc. They don't respect Trump... at all. Trump wants the power of a dictator and a bunch of yes men working for him. Not only is that ALWAYS bad, but especially bad when Trump's closest military experience is watching A Few Good Men.
I don't recall douchebags like you whining when Obama did far worse.

Another Strawman. You are 2 for 2. You are either too dumb to understand every one of your posts are a fallacy, or too dumb to do have a real discussion that doesn't involve fallacies.
How is it a "fallacy?" Do you seriously expect us to believe that you attacked Obama for firing generals who didn't support his policies?

No I don't expect you to believe anything... unless Trump says it.

That's funny when you consider the fact that douchebags like you defended Obama who fired anyone who didn't support his agenda.

You are the KING of the strawman. Post where I defended that.

You do this in EVERY thread. Jesus dude... EVERY thread.
Every Dim defended Obama's handling of the military. Why should anyone believe you didn't?

3 for 3. I'm not a democrat, and not every democrat agreed with what Obama did all the time. There is no fucking way you are an engineer. You aren't even smart enough to be a domestic engineer.

For example... Obama bragged about how good he was at killing people with drones. He caught flak for that from people on both sides.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and squawks like a duck, then it's probably a duck. You are indistinguishable from a Dim. Whether you are officially registered as one doesn't matter. You have never voted for a Republican in your life.

A terrible example. War is war. Obama was wise to use the drones the way he did. Should have used them more. We should be using them EVERY TIME a terrorist cell pops up on the radar.

Even in war there are rules of engagement. Obama ran as a President that was going to get the U.S. out of wars... like entirely out of Afghanistan by Christmas. That didn't happen, and instead he bragged about using drones to kill people.
Figures when he did something right the left had a fit

Do you have any idea how many innocent civilians have been casualties from drone strikes?
Yep, Obama killed thousands of innocent civilians.

Can you make up your mind? In one post you say there is no way I could possibly not support Obama, then the next you agree with me when I do. :alcoholic:

That's funny when you consider the fact that douchebags like you defended Obama who fired anyone who didn't support his agenda.

You are the KING of the strawman. Post where I defended that.

You do this in EVERY thread. Jesus dude... EVERY thread.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and squawks like a duck, then it's probably a duck. You are indistinguishable from a Dim. Whether you are officially registered as one doesn't matter. You have never voted for a Republican in your life.

Strawman again. I've said over and over I've voted Republican every Presidential election until this year where I didn't vote for either.

Think about it. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Bill Clinton was busy bombing Yugoslavia into the stone age. Our "intelligence" networks couldn't figure out that Benghazi might be a target on the anniversary of 9-11 and everyone in the Obama administration seemed powerless to help the defenders as they ran out of ammunition. Obama apparently used the FBI to conduct an illegal surveillance on a political opponent and now the crazy left is suddenly worried about "the Defense Innovation Board"? Give me a freaking break.

That had to do with Hillary paying a private company to do protection there and not Marines. It wasn't even a GOOD private company. That had nothing to do with the guys I'm talking about in this thread.
Defense is defense and hypocrisy is hypocrisy. Benghazi was Obama's responsibility but the media circled the wagons and Barry and Hillary were off the hook. So far the Trump administration has managed to bring North Korea to the negotiation table for the first time in half a century and the crazy left is crying about a member of the "Defense Innovation Board". Does that sound logical?

Think about it. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Bill Clinton was busy bombing Yugoslavia into the stone age. Our "intelligence" networks couldn't figure out that Benghazi might be a target on the anniversary of 9-11 and everyone in the Obama administration seemed powerless to help the defenders as they ran out of ammunition. Obama apparently used the FBI to conduct an illegal surveillance on a political opponent and now the crazy left is suddenly worried about "the Defense Innovation Board"? Give me a freaking break.

That had to do with Hillary paying a private company to do protection there and not Marines. It wasn't even a GOOD private company. That had nothing to do with the guys I'm talking about in this thread.
Defense is defense and hypocrisy is hypocrisy. Benghazi was Obama's responsibility but the media circled the wagons and Barry and Hillary were off the hook. So far the Trump administration has managed to bring North Korea to the negotiation table for the first time in half a century and the crazy left is crying about a member of the "Defense Innovation Board". Does that sound logical?

I hate to tell you this, but the President doesn't make every single decision in government. That's why they have such people as a Sec. of Defense, Sec. of State, etc. Do you think Trump is making all these decisions going to meetings at noon, going to bed at 6 pm, and playing golf 3 days a week?

was 'mcraven' the guy that pulled the trigger on 'bin laden' or was 'mcraven' sitting in some chair in the 'philipines' watching on some camera as Rob O'Neil from Montana pulled the trigger that sent the bullets into ' bin laden' which killed 'bin laden' ?? 'mcraven' is a 'democrat' and is one of 'mrobamas' boys so i am not impressed or do i care what 'mcraven' says or does Lew .

McRaven dedicated 37 years of his life to serve his country and was a Navy Seal.

William H. McRaven
/——-/ Big talk from the side that loathes the military.

my answer would be that ultimately the PRESIDENT has the final decision . Trump is the BOSS , Trump is the DECIDER, Trump is the Gent with the concealed carry; world destroying , inferno making nuke button in his pocket Lew ,

was 'mcraven' the guy that pulled the trigger on 'bin laden' or was 'mcraven' sitting in some chair in the 'philipines' watching on some camera as Rob O'Neil from Montana pulled the trigger that sent the bullets into ' bin laden' which killed 'bin laden' ?? 'mcraven' is a 'democrat' and is one of 'mrobamas' boys so i am not impressed or do i care what 'mcraven' says or does Lew .

McRaven dedicated 37 years of his life to serve his country and was a Navy Seal.

William H. McRaven
------------------------------------- and he got paid every FRIDAY for the job that he begged / volunteered to do . Lew .

Actually, no he got paid every other Friday.

You statist are just some lowlife pieces of shit some days.

You dipshits can't even get a simple thing like military paydays right!

You are all a bunch of Alzheimer's patients with computer access or escapees from the home for the terminally bewildered..

Military paydays are the 1st and 15 of every month, unless they fall on a weekend. Now, STFU, take your meds, and go play with yourself while the adults converse.

William H. McRaven
/——-/ Big talk from the side that loathes the military.

I don't have a "side." Almost everyone in my family has been in the military...

The only issue I have with our military is the fact we spend too much on it, and then have people complain when government money is spent for people to be able to eat.

The U.S. spends more annually on the military than the next 7 top countries COMBINED.

my answer would be that ultimately the PRESIDENT has the final decision . Trump is the BOSS , Trump is the DECIDER, Trump is the Gent with the concealed carry; world destroying , inferno making nuke button in his pocket Lew ,

Even with the nuke button... there are still people that can stop him. He has to have a meeting with the top military advisers.

I hope you don't really think there is a button the President pushes and it fires rockets?

Here's how easy it is for the US president to launch a nuclear weapon

who is that 'admiral john kirby , another 'mrobama' boy like a deer in the headlights , a 'perfumed prince' or in his case a 'perfumed Princess' Rockwell . Any way , mrobama did a purge on many good military men and elevated the least worthy Rockwell .

The man has two Bronze stars, I do not think you rate to question his military background since you clearly never served.

And please provide a copy of his voter registration card showing that he is a Dem

If you note there are no "V" devices on the bronze stars, so they just say he was there and done good in his job. Hell I got one of those in Vietnam.

Even with the nuke button... there are still people that can stop him. He has to have a meeting with the top military advisers.

I hope you don't really think there is a button the President pushes and it fires rockets?

Here's how easy it is for the US president to launch a nuclear weapon
------------------------------------------ and with this , well , TRUMP will decide with his advisers and nukes will be launched and TRUMP will make the final decision Lew .

mrobama got rid of some Generals due to their Christian religion and lack of political correctness .

William H. McRaven
------------------------------------- and he got paid every FRIDAY for the job that he begged / volunteered to do . Lew .

You are all a bunch of Alzheimer's patients with computer access or escapees from the home for the terminally bewildered..

Military paydays are the 1st and 15 of every month, unless they fall on a weekend. Now, STFU, take your meds, and go play with yourself while the adults converse.

lol... yeah hard to forget stuff like that. I still remember having to sign up for an account at Parris Island. We had two choices. I think one was the Navy Credit Union, and I chose Fort Sill National Bank.

William H. McRaven

lol... yeah hard to forget stuff like that. I still remember having to sign up for an account at Parris Island. We had two choices. I think one was the Navy Credit Union, and I chose Fort Sill National Bank.

Damn, see what being out for 9 years does to you, you forget all this shit! I still have my Navy Fed account I opened in Boot Camp in 1988. Never closed it, my retirement check is direct deposited into it these days

He resigned because he can't be a loyal soldier...fuck him...TRUMP didn't push anyone out,this SNOWFLAKE left on his own accord...Mattis SUPPOSEDLY is on his way out because he and Trump butt heads on Trump's policies for foreign policy and a few other things....shit happens. Why would you keep someone you don't agree with when YOU are the boss? Personally I like Mattis and I think he has kept us out of a few major incidents with his calm head but Trump is the boss so what he says goes....wonder who will be his next SOD.

He gave Trump a chance to show he could be a leader, Trump failed over and over. Leaders don't accept responsibility only for success and then blame others for failures. Leaders don't stand next to the leader of another country that attacked us and take their side over his own people.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have citizens in our country, that one minute attack "kneelers" far saying they are disrespecting our military, and then the next minute call our military heroes partisan deep state pieces of trash the next. I'm not sure if some of Trump's supporters understand how stupid that looks. For a President that claims to be such a military supporter, he sure doesn't have many leaders from the military who support him back.
You do understand what Deep State is don't you?

"Deep State" is not the same as people who do their job as part of the government who investigates wrong-doing. You guys don't seem to understand that Trump is not an All-supreme leader who if anyone is against him they are a traitor. Our government is built on checks and balances so that no one man is above anyone else.

I love democracy, but from being a member of this forum, I am truly starting to believe there should be a civics test a person has to pass in order to vote.

Finally something we can agree on.
I love democracy, but from being a member of this forum, I am truly starting to believe there should be a civics test a person has to pass in order to vote.

Forum List

Back