Trump could end Ukraine war.

The idea is to reward neither Russian belligerence nor Ukrainian neo-Nazis, but get both sides to compromise. But I guess you prefer war.
What do “neo-Nazis” have to do with Ukrainian participation in NATO?

The Ukrainian Neo-Nazis a) aren't in charge, and b) didn't invade. The Russians invaded. Their leader ordered it.

If you break into my house, and I punch you in the face for it, we don't compromise by letting you have one bedroom and then if you promise to stop the home invasions, I won't join the Neighborhood Watch.

The Ukrainian Neo-Nazis a) aren't in charge, and b) didn't invade. The Russians invaded. Their leader ordered it.

If you break into my house, and I punch you in the face for it, we don't compromise by letting you have one bedroom and then if you promise to stop the home invasions, I won't join the Neighborhood Watch.

Geez, more Pooty Propaganda. Zelensky is Jew you fuck head.

Ukraine isn't a NATO country and should be of no concern to us.
Agreed. But we have been and continue to flirt with them joining NATO. We are essentially treating them as a NATO ally. When the USSR agreed to break up and give their satellite countries their freedom, and dissolve the Warsaw Pact the agreement was that NATO wouldn't move an inch east....

107062153-1652780996560-Warsaw_pact_012.png

NATO then

107062156-1652781110124-Nato_Members_2022_02.png

NATO now.

I cant imagine why Russia would perceive NATO as a threat.....

It would be simple, cut off all aide to Ukraine and tell Putin "help yourself Sir, it is all yours"

Which is exactly what he intends to do. Part of the reason he held up that aid to the Ukraine, was to help his buddy Vladimir force Zelensky to the table.

At the joint press conference that Trump held with Zelenskyy at the White House, where he bullied Zelenskyy into saying he didn’t feel pressured, Trump leaned over and told Zelenskyy to “settle with Putin”. He wants to settle. I can set up a meeting”.

Russia started this war.

You can't start a fight then try to complain about the tactics your victim uses to try to defeat you.
Ukraine and Russia have been squabbling over their border for decades. Ukrainian militias have committed atrocities against the Russian minority. NATO has been expanding for decades.

This war could have been avoided. This war serves Chinese rather than American interests.

The Ukrainian militias have committed atrocities. The Russian minority has been persecuted.

I’m just saying neither side is completely innocent nor completely evil. These ethnic squabbles are best solved by compromise.

Which is exactly what he intends to do. Part of the reason he held up that aid to the Ukraine, was to help his buddy Vladimir force Zelensky to the table.

At the joint press conference that Trump held with Zelenskyy at the White House, where he bullied Zelenskyy into saying he didn’t feel pressured, Trump leaned over and told Zelenskyy to “settle with Putin”. He wants to settle. I can set up a meeting”.
Wow. You were there?

Forum List

Back