Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

When Walker maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, the left will scrutinize his birth certificate, will claim that it was photo-shopped being they will accuse Walker of being born in Canada where most of them speak Canadian.

LOL....we will never see Scott Walker's birth certificate, nor will anyone even ask to see it.

Not a single person who demands that Obama show his BC will care that Walker never shows his. .

Just a thought for all of you who agree with the OP Stevie.....

Just a reminder that Stevie the Racist also:
  • Not only thinks negroes are not equal to white people, he believes all black men want to rape white women
  • He believes Jews are the ones behind most of the evil in the world
  • He doesn't believe homosexuals should have equal rights
As you applaud Stevie's OP......you might want to take a moment to reflect on the company that you are keeping.

Exclusive Donald Trump MSM Investigation Into Scott Walker s College A Double Standard - Breitbart

Real estate magnate and reality television star Donald Trump, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, tells Breitbart News it’s a “double standard” for the Washington Post to spend as much time and effort as it did investigating Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s college days, when reporters haven’t put much effort into investigating President Barack Obama’s background.

“Why didn’t they send a reporter over to Occidental and to Columbia and to the various Obama schools?” Trump said in a phone interview. “There’s never been a reporter over there. Nobody’s ever found anything. There’s no records available. Why didn’t send a reporter over to talk to the people from the schools he went to? It seems like a terrible double standard.”

When asked about how, six years deep now into the Obama administration, the president has been able to keep his college transcripts and records hidden from the American people, Trump said it’s largely because Obama spent millions in legal fees aiming to keep them hidden.

“They have nothing. They have nothing,” Trump said. “They don’t even have any records at all. They have no record of names. They have no record he went there. And of course the president spent $3.2 million to...​
wait til Trump's assertions get vetted. :rofl:

and Walker flunked out.
You can tell how good a President someone will be, by measuring:

1.) How loudly and hysterically liberals scream at him;
2.) How many lies they gin up about him;
3.) and how little evidence they present to back up what they say about him.

By the Lib-o-meter of this thread, it looks like Scott Walker is the best candidate Republicans have fielded in a long time.

When Walker maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, the left will scrutinize his birth certificate, will claim that it was photo-shopped being they will accuse Walker of being born in Canada where most of them speak Canadian.

LOL....we will never see Scott Walker's birth certificate, nor will anyone even ask to see it.

Not a single person who demands that Obama show his BC will care that Walker never shows his. .
right, let them demand all of the B-Certificates of all four nominees. No Way!

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records

If Sarah Palin ran for President, the left will demand to see her Russian Birth Certificate.

If Sarah Palin ran for President, the left will demand to see her Russian Birth Certificate.

I will demand to see her bachelor's degree in journalism from some obscure institution in Idaho, which is her academic cred.
Schizophrenic at best, and so very second rate. It's no wonder she thought Reagan graduated from Eureka College in California.

"""After graduating from high school in 1982, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Hilo.[24] Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester in the fall of 1982, and then to North Idaho College, a community college in Coeur d'Alene, for the spring and fall semesters of 1983.[25] She enrolled at the University of Idaho in Moscow for an academic year, starting in August 1984, then attended Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in January 1986, and received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in May 1987."""

[

Because he is acting like every other President.

Why do you demand transcripts from this specific President- and not any previous Presidential candidate, or President?

That is a very poor excuse. "Because he is acting like every other President". That excuse takes the cake.

I stopped voting for bad government ten years ago and that includes "the lesser of two evils".

When are you going to stop voting for bad government? Any idea?

Just a thought for all of you who agree with the OP Stevie.....

Just a reminder that Stevie the Racist also:
  • Not only thinks negroes are not equal to white people, he believes all black men want to rape white women
  • He believes Jews are the ones behind most of the evil in the world
  • He doesn't believe homosexuals should have equal rights
As you applaud Stevie's OP......you might want to take a moment to reflect on the company that you are keeping.

I bet that what you believe in is as equally ridiculous. Did you vote for Obama?

What about Joe Biden's BC? where in gods name is he from?

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Actually that WAPO article was great and gives us a great deal of insight into GW's academic years. I wish we had anything even remotely comparable about President Obama's academic years. But I didn't see anything in the piece about release of transcripts.

[

Because he is acting like every other President.

Why do you demand transcripts from this specific President- and not any previous Presidential candidate, or President?

That is a very poor excuse. "Because he is acting like every other President". That excuse takes the cake.

I stopped voting for bad government ten years ago and that includes "the lesser of two evils".

When are you going to stop voting for bad government? Any idea?
So the president shouldn't act like a president?

Actually that WAPO article was great and gives us a great deal of insight into GW's academic years. I wish we had anything even remotely comparable about President Obama's academic years. But I didn't see anything in the piece about release of transcripts.

Bush did NOT release his transcripts. He wanted them held back. Personally, I never cared about it. Too many people lie and cheat in college. Most degrees are worthless for evaluating knowledge and predicting performance

Bush did NOT release his transcripts. He wanted them held back. Personally, I never cared about it. Too many people lie and cheat in college. Most degrees are worthless for evaluating knowledge and predicting performance

Agreed that after a certain amount of time has passed, transcripts are pretty meaningless. I just haven't seen any evidence that Bush specifically wanted his held back. He just doesn't seem like the kind of person that would put much importance on that. But the fact is, they were available in the record or they wouldn't have been leaked. And there has never been any question about the name he registered under. Or the circumstances.

Obama's academic records haven't been leaked and whether or not anybody believes they have been 'sealed', it sure seems odd that no shred of them has been leaked with as many folks as have been trying to find out anything about them. And he left himself open to curiosity about that birth certificate too when he was unwilling for more than a couple of close friends to examine it. Does that make me a birther? By no means. But it does make me wonder why all the secrecy and how his stuff has remained under lock and key when nobody else was successful in keeping all such records out of public view.

wow dante...AWESOME blast from the past.. how R U old man ?
good to see you amigo..

hey what happened to gunny and the T, are they still around ? cheers mate.

Forum List

Back