Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records

Actually that WAPO article was great and gives us a great deal of insight into GW's academic years. I wish we had anything even remotely comparable about President Obama's academic years. But I didn't see anything in the piece about release of transcripts.

Bush did NOT release his transcripts. He wanted them held back. Personally, I never cared about it. Too many people lie and cheat in college. Most degrees are worthless for evaluating knowledge and predicting performance

Agreed that after a certain amount of time has passed, transcripts are pretty meaningless. (1) I just haven't seen any evidence that Bush specifically wanted his held back. He just doesn't seem like the kind of person that would put much importance on that. (2) But the fact is, they were available in the record or they wouldn't have been leaked. (3) And there has never been any question about the name he registered under. Or the circumstances.

(4) Obama's academic records haven't been leaked and whether or not anybody believes they have been 'sealed', it sure seems odd that no shred of them has been leaked with as many folks as have been trying to find out anything about them. (5) And he left himself open to curiosity about that birth certificate too when he was unwilling for more than a couple of close friends to examine it. Does that make me a birther? By no means. (6) But it does make me wonder why all the secrecy and how his stuff has remained under lock and key when nobody else was successful in keeping all such records out of public view.
Huh?

there are so many issues here that it is useless to comment seriously.

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Actually that WAPO article was great and gives us a great deal of insight into GW's academic years. I wish we had anything even remotely comparable about President Obama's academic years. But I didn't see anything in the piece about release of transcripts.

Bush did NOT release his transcripts. He wanted them held back. Personally, I never cared about it. Too many people lie and cheat in college. Most degrees are worthless for evaluating knowledge and predicting performance
wow dante...AWESOME blast from the past.. how R U old man ?
good to see you amigo..

hey what happened to gunny and the T, are they still around ? cheers mate.
I hear they eloped and got married in Hawaii

Walker flunked out.
>>>>>>>><<<<<
he QUIT to help support his struggling family, something a fucking liberscum would never do, they are all about themselves. :up:

Um, he didn't get married or have kids until YEARS after he quit college.

Which I don't hold against him. He was able to get a good paying job wihtout college, and have a successful career. Good on him.

LOL....we will never see Scott Walker's birth certificate, nor will anyone even ask to see it.

Not a single person who demands that Obama show his BC will care that Walker never shows his. .

Does walker have a literary agent who published a brochure saying scott was born in kenya?

When Walker maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, the left will scrutinize his birth certificate, will claim that it was photo-shopped being they will accuse Walker of being born in Canada where most of them speak Canadian.

If Walker ever maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, those things could happen because at that point we will be in the twilight zone where anything can happen. I won't loose any sleep worrying about that though.
Hey, Wasn't it Scott Walker who took out Godzilla when the monster invaded Greenbay in 1998? I dont recall what weapon he used.
i'm pretty sure it was a didoe...

LOL....we will never see Scott Walker's birth certificate, nor will anyone even ask to see it.

Not a single person who demands that Obama show his BC will care that Walker never shows his. .

Does walker have a literary agent who published a brochure saying scott was born in kenya?

Maybe he does.......it took Birthers years to find something that suggested President Obama was born in Kenya.....we might not find the document that says Walker was born in Kenya for 8 or 9 years.

If Sarah Palin ran for President, the left will demand to see her Russian Birth Certificate.

LOL....she did run for VP- and no one asked for her birth certificate.....even though she did live suspiciously close to Canada....

[

Because he is acting like every other President.

Why do you demand transcripts from this specific President- and not any previous Presidential candidate, or President?

That is a very poor excuse. "Because he is acting like every other President". That excuse takes the cake.

I stopped voting for bad government ten years ago and that includes "the lesser of two evils".

When are you going to stop voting for bad government? Any idea?

A very poor excuse for what?

Treating candidate and President Obama like I have consistently treated every candidate and President?

Pointing out that only an idiot would care what grades Obama- or Walker- or Bush- or Romney- had in college- when voting for President?

I vote in every election- not voting guarantees bad government.

Maybe he does.......it took Birthers years to find something that suggested President Obama was born in Kenya.....we might not find the document that says Walker was born in Kenya for 8 or 9 years.

no it didn't surranis, corsi had it way way way...before obama was even close to being a candidate..
his book spelled it all out then... before 4/27/11
osama bin laden got killed two days after that (for a asecond time)... the esquire magazine fiasco... that ridiculous show of releasing a real birth certificate for the second time...
it will all come back to you obot, i am here to help you remember...

goofy you are jj

Last edited:
Just a thought for all of you who agree with the OP Stevie.....

Just a reminder that Stevie the Racist also:
  • Not only thinks negroes are not equal to white people, he believes all black men want to rape white women
  • He believes Jews are the ones behind most of the evil in the world
  • He doesn't believe homosexuals should have equal rights
As you applaud Stevie's OP......you might want to take a moment to reflect on the company that you are keeping.

I bet that what you believe in is as equally ridiculous. Did you vote for Obama?

do you think negroes are not equal to white people- like Stevie the racist OP?
do you think that all negroes want to rape white women- like Stevie the racist OP?
do you think that Jews control the world- like Stevie the anti-semite?

Stand up and be counted- you are carrying Stevie's water in this thread.

It gives us insight into Bush's Yale years- not his Harvard years.

Why do you care about President Obama's academic years? Why do you not care about Bush's Harvard years? Why did you not care about Romney's academic years?

In other words- why do you insist from Obama, what you don't insist from any other candidate?

Why do you care about President Obama's academic years? Why do you not care about Bush's Harvard years? Why did you not care about Romney's academic years?

In other words- why do you insist from Obama, what you don't insist from any other candidate?

Damn fool hypocrites.

Trump makes an ass of himself - again - and they call it "crucifying the media".

Walker couldn't cut it and even though he attended college for FOUR years, he dropped out without graduating.

If a Democrat college drop out ran for prez, the RWs would "crucify" him/her, and rightly so.

Agreed that after a certain amount of time has passed, transcripts are pretty meaningless. I just haven't seen any evidence that Bush specifically wanted his held back. He just doesn't seem like the kind of person that would put much importance on that. But the fact is, they were available in the record or they wouldn't have been leaked. And there has never been any question about the name he registered under. Or the circumstances.

Obama's academic records haven't been leaked and whether or not anybody believes they have been 'sealed', it sure seems odd that no shred of them has been leaked with as many folks as have been trying to find out anything about them. And he left himself open to curiosity about that birth certificate too when he was unwilling for more than a couple of close friends to examine it. Does that make me a birther? By no means. But it does make me wonder why all the secrecy and how his stuff has remained under lock and key when nobody else was successful in keeping all such records out of public view.

Wow- how many wierd false 'facts' can you come up with in one post?

• Bush doesn't seem like the kind of person who wouldn't releases his transcripts? Bush never released his Harvard MBA transcripts- so clearly he is that kind of person.
  • There has never been any question as to the name that Barack Obama registered under either- Occidental, Columbia and Harvard all proudly proclaim that President Barack Obama attended their schools. Only Birther nutjobs created any stories otherwise.
  • Obama's academic records haven't been leaked- and you find that odd? Is it odd that Bush's Harvard records were never leaked? That Clinton's records were never leaked- I mean other than it being Obama- why do you find it odd- for this one particular President?
  • Birth Certificate? Obama first showed the public his BC in 2008. He published it online- and then had it available at his campaign HQ- only one organization bothered to go and look at his BC- whose fault is that?
  • Then in 2014, when Trump proclaimed there was no Obama BC, Obama made a request to Hawaii for Hawaii to do him a special favor, and make him a certified photocopy of his original BC. Hawaii did so- and confirmed that they did so- and then Obama's staff showed a room full of reporters those BC. What the hell else did you expect him to do? He has provided twice as many BC' s as any other President.
  • What secrecy do you keep pretending is happening? No other President has shown his BC. No President has willingly shown his academic records. Why do you demand that President Obama be treated differently from every other President?
  • 'nobody else was successful at keeping this out of sight'- everybody else- with the exception of Bush's Yale records- that would include Romney, McCain, Bush's Harvard records, Clinton's records- all still private- like all of our records.
Why do you insist that President Obama must be treated differently?

it's great watching you run around in circles....:razz:

Because I have been able to read a lot about everybody else's childhood, academic life, family, friends, jobs, political and spiritual journeys. Everybody else has childhood and life long friends willing to tell interesting things about their friends. I don't believe any other politico in history at any level has been as secretive about all those things as Obama has been and he seems to not have had any friends. When somebody is so secretive, it simply generates a lot of curiosity and questions.

Why are you so uncurious about Obama when you are so critical about anybody on the right side of the aisle?

Because I have been able to read a lot about everybody else's childhood, academic life, family, friends, jobs, political and spiritual journeys. I don't believe any other politico in history at any level has been as secretive about all those things as Obama has been. When somebody is so secretive, it simply generates a lot of curiosity and questions.

Why are you so uncurious about Obama when you are so critical about anybody on the right side of the aisle?

When Obama leaves office there will be bios written. There is lots he wrote himself. I know far too much about Obama's personal life. What I wanted to know years ago was his politics, his connections, who in power knew him. He was an enigma to me in that area.

You're too crazy to debate in this. You're being disingenuous or worse

Because I have been able to read a lot about everybody else's childhood, academic life, family, friends, jobs, political and spiritual journeys. Everybody else has childhood and life long friends willing to tell interesting things about their friends. I don't believe any other politico in history at any level has been as secretive about all those things as Obama has been and he seems to not have had any friends. When somebody is so secretive, it simply generates a lot of curiosity and questions.

What BS.

Look- I have been saying from the beginning- I don't care about Walker's college records- i don't care whether he graduated from College- I can be critical of Walker for his record as a politician- not as a snot nosed 19 year old.

Other than Bush's Yale transcripts- what do you know about Bush or Romney- that you don't know about Obama?

Here let me get you started-

I know the names of Obama's kindergarten teachers:

Noelani Elementary School, Honolulu, Hawaii

Aimee Yatsushiro, Teacher: Kindergarten

Aimee Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama. "He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

"He was a good listener from the time he was little," Yatsushiro said. "I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn't have to be the center of attention."

Katherine Nakamoto, Teacher: Kindergarten

Katherine Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "Wecalled him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

"He (Obama) was always nicely dressed," Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. "He wasn't outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be."

Show me Bush's and Clinton's kindergarten teachers.

Spiritual Journey?

You do know that Obama wrote two biographical books- the first one detailing his struggle to figure out his identity? You know the book where he told everyone about his drug use in high school?

Where has Bush ever confirmed- or denied his own drug use?

And here we go- Obama's HS basketball coach:

Chris McLachlin, Punahou High School Basketball Coach

Obama's coach, however, remembers one thing that has changed. Back then, Obama never went anywhere without his basketball, a ball given to him by his absent father. And he remembers Obama's drive, always pushing for more minutes on the court. He says that while Obama wasn't the best on the team, he might have worked the hardest. "I can remember him being here early and playing before school," said his coach, Chris McLachlin. "I remember him bouncing his ball, books in one hand, ball in the other hand. Shooting baskets during recess or at lunchtime. I remember him shooting baskets after school. I remember him being, probably, in the gym when he wasn't supposed to be. When there wasn't a teacher but he went there anyway, he just had to shoot."

His old coach remembers the last time he saw Obama in person a few years ago. He says he didn't want to bother the newly famous politician so he stayed off to the side. "Part way through his speech," McLachlin said, "he kind of caught my eye in the back of the chapel and said, 'Coach Mac, how you doing? You know I used to play basketball here you guys and I really wasn't as good as I thought I was. Was I coach?' and we sort of laughed about it." McLachlin continued. "He sort of admitted, you know, maybe I pushed the envelope a little bit too much on the minutes thing and I really wasn't as good as I thought I was and it was kind of, I thought, a very cogent remark."

"He was what I would call a ‘Basketball Jones,'" says Chris McLachlin '64 who coached the lanky teen during his senior year on the Varsity team. "That's a person who lives, eats, and sleeps with their basketball: they dribble it to school, they dribble it between classes, they shoot baskets on Middle Field during lunch. And Barry had that real love and passion for the game."

"Played forward, he was a smasher, driver, post-up, rebounder kind of guy. Also very good at one-on-one moves, very creative. He just loved the game, would play it 24/7 if he could. One of only a handful of kids I’ve ever coached in 38 years of coaching who would dribble his basketball around with him during school. First to arrive at practice, last one to leave."

So rather than keep repeating Birther talking points- show me point by point how you know more about Bush and Romney- than you know about Obama-

You can start with three points:
Kindergarten teachers
Spiritual journey
High School sports coach

Show me examples of each for Bush and Romney.

My challenge to all of the Obama haters who keep falsely claiming that other President's have released 'stuff'

Prove it.

Don't give me crap about Bush's Yale records- he no more wanted to release those than he wanted to release the Harvard records he never released.

Show me where Romney- or Bush- or Clinton- has acted any more 'openly' about their past than Barack Obama has.

Not with vague Birtheresque innuendo- actual examples.

Forum List

Back