Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

self proclaimed racist ? do you hate anyone that's not "like you" ??
Not a self proclaimed racist but I am proud of my race and it's accomplishments. How about you? Are you proud of your race? Or does political correctness prevent you from answering?

it blows my mind that anyone can think they are better than anyone else. or that they could have been born as those they despise or treat differently.

so no, i am not proud of my race... it's creepy, apparently so are you...

quit fucking it up for those of us nice birthers... that's not what we are about...

it's about the constitution and the cover up for me... nothing else

people like you are the reason i work alone.

i think i don't remember you now.... from years ago... yuk

hey are you that creepy guy at oryr ?? get your shit together man... sometimes the obots are right..

I'm not fucking anything up. As I stated, I'm a patriot. I want Article 2 Section 1 upheld, not subverted. But again, you need to be racially aware. You need to be awakened. I suggest you read this authored by a true American patriot.

my-awakening-small-cover.jpg

you can be whatever you want here, that's the good part. the sad part is that you can do/be whatever you want here.

you are a good example of detestable crossing paths with the very freedom you abuse. that's your right...

what i see is you quoting southerners from half a century ago, trying to may them seem racist, or "proud of my race" like you.

but that's not the case, i'm sure you've heard all this before. you get it someday, maybe.

let me ask you something fairly personal, did you grow up with this ?

McGarrett is the best example of the modern American conservative I have ever run into.

That's sad, isn't it?

self proclaimed racist ? do you hate anyone that's not "like you" ??
Not a self proclaimed racist but I am proud of my race and it's accomplishments. How about you? Are you proud of your race? Or does political correctness prevent you from answering?

it blows my mind that anyone can think they are better than anyone else. or that they could have been born as those they despise or treat differently.

quit fucking it up for those of us nice birthers... that's not what we are about...

hey are you that creepy guy at oryr ?? get your shit together man... sometimes the obots are right..

I'm not fucking anything up. As I stated, I'm a patriot. I want Article 2 Section 1 upheld, not subverted. But again, you need to be racially aware. You need to be awakened. I suggest you read this authored by a true American patriot.

you can be whatever you want here, that's the good part. the sad part is that you can do/be whatever you want here.

you are a good example of detestable crossing paths with the very freedom you abuse. that's your right...

what i see is you quoting southerners from half a century ago, trying to may them seem racist, or "proud of my race" like you.

but that's not the case, i'm sure you've heard all this before. you get it someday, maybe.

McGarrett is the best example of the modern American conservative I have ever run into.

you need to explore other forums and messageboards... maybe try getting a date or something...U know, just saying..

Last edited:
That asshole Hussein Obama won't release his college transcripts like everybody else has.

'like everybody else has'- who is this 'everybody else' you speak of Flash?

Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Gore and even that turdbrain Kerry.

What is Obama hiding?
None of them except for Kerry released their college transcripts.
they will all be public record soon, in this era there is no "sealed up" anymore...

you need to explore other forums and messageboards... maybe try getting a date or nsomething...U know, just saying..

I see this guy on this board getting tacit approval from practically every RWnut around here.

He says aloud what most conservatives quietly agree with.

That asshole Hussein Obama won't release his college transcripts like everybody else has.

What is Obama hiding?
they will all be public record soon, in this era there is no "sealed up" anymore...
I doubt it. That would require eliminating the privacy act and I just don't see that happening.

He sure did.

Whats the big deal about Obama's college transcripts?

Whatever it is Obama doesn't want anyone to know about his college time.

Kinda funny since all the other men who have been president have released college transcripts.

Third time you have made that claim.

I challenged you on it the first two times.

Now I am just going to point out that you are flat out lying.

No President has voluntarily released all of his college transcripts before or while in office.

That is probably true though I doubt you've looked at all of them.

But for sure, nobody has spent as much money and worked so hard to keep their past secret as Barack Obama has done.

He sure did.

Kinda funny since all the other men who have been president have released college transcripts.

No President has voluntarily released all of his college transcripts before or while in office.

But for sure, nobody has spent as much money and worked so hard to keep their past secret as Barack Obama has done.

and nobody but idiots have wasted so much time whining about something that's totally irrelevant to everyone but them.

it's a tie.

He sure did.

An excellent question: what's the big deal about Obama's college transcripts?

Why would anyone give a shit? Why do you?

And none of the other men who have been president released their transcripts.

He sure did.

And you know that- how?

I know more about Barack Obama's past than I know about any other President.

I know who his kindergarten teachers are. I know about the schools he went to in Indonesia. I know who he went to prom with.

Why do you assume that Barack Obama has paid ANY money to hide anything?

He sure did.

You do realize that Steven pulled that 3.2 million dollar number out of his ass.

Sideways.

Hasn't Brian Williams taught you that what you are told and are allowed to read might be something other than what happened?

What part of 'jackshit' did you not understand? Because that's what you've got to back up your claims.

Good for Trump. we all need to start bombarding the lamesteam media about their goosestepping pravda reporting and BIASES. They have cost us dearly because of it.

Because Trump seems like a guy you can trust, in much the same way as any other sleazy used car salesman.

He sure did.

And you know that- how?

I know more about Barack Obama's past than I know about any other President.

I know who his kindergarten teachers are. I know about the schools he went to in Indonesia. I know who he went to prom with.

Why do you assume that Barack Obama has paid ANY money to hide anything?

this has an aire of worry... isn't it odd that no one has come forward and proclaimed.... yaaaaaaaa he howdy. !! i worked with him at BASKINROBBINS"""!!!

boy have.... I (capital) ......got some stories to tell...

maybe they have and i just don't know about it yet.

When Walker maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, the left will scrutinize his birth certificate, will claim that it was photo-shopped being they will accuse Walker of being born in Canada where most of them speak Canadian.

What is Obama hiding?
I doubt it. That would require eliminating the privacy act and I just don't see that happening.
more on that please ??

When Walker maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, the left will scrutinize his birth certificate, will claim that it was photo-shopped being they will accuse Walker of being born in Canada where most of them speak Canadian.

If Walker ever maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, those things could happen because at that point we will be in the twilight zone where anything can happen. I won't loose any sleep worrying about that though.

Yeah, it's a mystery, those years at Harvard. Plunged into darkness.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 6, 1990

First Black Elected to Head Harvard s Law Review - NYTimes.com
Selected by affirmative action no less. Where are the articles he published in the Law Review Journal he allegedly edited.

Maybe you could ask these folks:

Robin West, Contributor, Harvard Law Review
Foreword: Taking Freedom Seriously; West, Robin. 104 Harv. L. Rev. 43 (1990-1991)

And when, in an unusual move, he selected a young woman from a non-Ivy League law school to fill one of the Review's most prestigious slots, she produced an essay focused on individual responsibilities as much as on liberties, which criticized both conservative judges and feminist scholars.

"I was very surprised and honored to receive the invitation, of course, as I was teaching at Maryland Law School at the time, and the Forward typically is extended to more established scholars at 'top' law schools," wrote Robin West, now a professor and associate dean at Georgetown Law Center, in an e-mail to Politico. While other articles are selected by the Review's editors as a group, the Forward is solicited by a smaller band led by the Review president.

West worked closely with Obama on her piece, she said, recalling him as gracious and helpful, if a bit polite, even formal: "He would always ask first about my baby," she recalled.

Obama "clearly agreed with me at the time that a shift in constitutional thinking from a rights-based discourse to one that centered [on] responsibility and duties ... would be a good thing," West told Politico. "Partly because of those conversations, I don't find it surprising at all that Sen. Obama's speeches are often marked by calls to spark a sense of responsibility, rather than a sense of grievance."

Federal Judge Michael W. McConnell, Contributor, Harvard Law Review
Article: The origins and historical understanding of free exercise of religion; McConnell, Michael W. 103 Harv. L. Rev. 1409 (1989-1990)
Once a piece is set, the president also sends a letter or fax and makes a follow-up phone call to each author. Federal Judge Michael W. McConnell, who was nominated by George W. Bush and has frequently been mentioned as one of Bush's potential Supreme Court nominees, recalls receiving one such letter and call in early 1990 for his article "The Origins and Historical Understanding of Free Exercise of Religion."

McConnell told Politico, "A frequent problem with student editors is that they try to turn an article into something they want it to be. It was striking that Obama didn't do that. He tried to make it better from my point of view." McConnell was impressed enough to urge the University of Chicago Law School to seek Obama out as an academic prospect.

Vicki Schultz, Contributor, Harvard Law Review
Telling Stories about Women and Work: Judicial Interpretations of Sex Segregation in the Workplace in Title VII Cases Raising the Lack of Interest Argument; Schultz, Vicki. 103 Harv. L. Rev. 1749 (1989-1990)
Yale professor Vicki Schultz, then an assistant professor at the University of Wisconsin law school, wrote a lengthy article for the June 1990 issue titled "Telling Stories About Women and Work" that compared how the courts handled sexual and racial discrimination cases. She was concerned that "some African-American scholars might be offended by the comparison," but says Obama was "incredibly reassuring and smart and nonideological" about the way he approached the piece.
They were most likely paid to say that as the media was making a fairy tale composite of Obama's fraudulent life narrative.

And thus the racist rationalizes why a black man is more successful than the racist could ever hope to be....

And thus the racist rationalizes why a black man is more successful than the racist could ever hope to be....

wow... that;s pretty good amigo...duly impressed

If Walker ever maintains a 15 point lead over Hillary, those things could happen because at that point we will be in the twilight zone where anything can happen. I won't loose any sleep worrying about that though.
Hey, Wasn't it Scott Walker who took out Godzilla when the monster invaded Greenbay in 1998? I dont recall what weapon he used.

Forum List

Back