Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Who gives a shit what some crazy birfer says?

You mean Obama or another birfer?
you just made the list bu

So Obama can claim he was born in Kenya, and that doesn't make him a "birfer," but if I remember he claimed that, it does make me one? Liberal logic, an oxymoron.

I think he was born in Hawaii, I just think he is a pretentious idiot who liked the way it sounded to be born in Kenya.

I also think if he was born in Kenya, he was still born an American and eligible to be President. This whole having to be born in our borders is stupid. I also remember Democrats did it first, with McCain.

Facts aren't going your way, are they Skippy...
Due to citizenship laws at the time of his alleged birth in 1961, if born in Kenya, his mom was to young to pass citzenship to him. She had to be 19. She was less than 3 months shy of her 19th birthday. So no, he would have not been eligible.

The Standard is not the "citizenship laws" the standard is the Constitution. If you are born to an American Citizen, you are born an American. It makes no sense that if a child of Americans was born overseas they meant they were not qualified to be President. If Jefferson had a kid in Paris, they didn't think he should be President? That's ridiculous. They didn't want people to grow up, move here, then become President.

yeah,, you guys have that direction of the boulevard succinct. now come the other way.

i like you kaz, you are always cool and rational

we don't agree a lot but, we can always talk without being (too) insulting.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So Obama can claim he was born in Kenya, and that doesn't make him a "birfer," but if I remember he claimed that, it does make me one? Liberal logic, an oxymoron.

I think he was born in Hawaii, I just think he is a pretentious idiot who liked the way it sounded to be born in Kenya.

I also think if he was born in Kenya, he was still born an American and eligible to be President. This whole having to be born in our borders is stupid. I also remember Democrats did it first, with McCain.

Due to citizenship laws at the time of his alleged birth in 1961, if born in Kenya, his mom was to young to pass citzenship to him. She had to be 19. She was less than 3 months shy of her 19th birthday. So no, he would have not been eligible.

The Standard is not the "citizenship laws" the standard is the Constitution. If you are born to an American Citizen, you are born an American. It makes no sense that if a child of Americans was born overseas they meant they were not qualified to be President. If Jefferson had a kid in Paris, they didn't think he should be President? That's ridiculous. They didn't want people to grow up, move here, then become President.

yeah,, you guys have that direction of the boulevard succinct. now come the other way.

What does that mean?

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

Knocking down straw men again, i see. Still waiting for you to explain why obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya. Even super-lib Snopes admits to that.

You mean the this one ?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Everything that birthers try to hang their hat on has been shot down repeatedly. The issue has long been dropped by all but the most rabid crazies. What happened to those investigations by trump and sheriff pink panties?
Miriam Godrich left the Born In Kenya dossier about Obama for 16 years and two book revisions. She only changed it when he decided to run for president in 2007 and it was no fact checking error of hers. When Breitbart revealed the pamphlet and Drudge report made it their main headline, the media went into full damage control for Obama. Godrich was contacted by NBC and gave a immediate scripted answer saying it was a fact checking error. She pulled a Brian Williams. Not one author interviewed has ever accepted her answer. You mean to tell me that for 16 years and two revisions Obama never caught the mistake that his alleged birth in Kenya was wrong and requested a correction. Give me a break.

What does that mean?
me ?

Thanks! I do try, but I admit sometimes I see no other point in responding to some posters but having some fun.

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

Knocking down straw men again, i see. Still waiting for you to explain why obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya. Even super-lib Snopes admits to that.

You mean the this one ?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Everything that birthers try to hang their hat on has been shot down repeatedly. The issue has long been dropped by all but the most rabid crazies. What happened to those investigations by trump and sheriff pink panties?
Miriam Godrich left the Born In Kenya dossier about Obama for 16 years and two book revisions. She only changed it when he decided to run for president in 2007 and it was no fact checking error of hers. When Breitbart revealed the pamphlet and Drudge report made it their main headline, the media went into full damage control for Obama. Godrich was contacted by NBC and gave a immediate scripted answer saying it was a fact checking error. She pulled a Brian Williams. Not one author interviewed has ever accepted her answer. You mean to tell me that for 16 years and two revisions Obama never caught the mistake that his alleged birth in Kenya was wrong and requested a correction. Give me a break.

What does that mean?
me ?

Yes, I wasn't sure what you meant come the other way, do you just mean generally towards liberalism? I saw your other post

You mean the this one ?

What does that mean?
me ?

Yes, I wasn't sure what you meant come the other way, do you just mean generally towards liberalism? I saw your other post

anytime anyone disagrees with a Rightie, they are automatically considered Liberal. RW' are idiots.

It's about having sole allegiance to America. Born and raised in another country jeopardizes that allegiance.

It's about having sole allegiance to America. Born and raised in another country jeopardizes that allegiance.

being totally oblivious to facts because partisanship blocks clear judgment jeopardizes America.

ponder that.

You mean the this one ?

What does that mean?
me ?

yes thank you, sometimes we write faster than we can post... there is a certain dignity and decorum amongst some of us (most of us). we can all do better..
once we get past the insults we usually always have a good time..

but, here's where i am putting my foot down... i will not post in the same thread as "steve mcgarret".. stevie take notice... until you change, i won't post here anymore.

if you follow me downstairs to conspiracy, i will stop posting there too.

i bring this board a lot of readers, it would be a shame to hurt this messageboard with your distastefull attitude...others agree with me.

stevie my mother was friends with jack lord... you are no steve mcgarrett

Hawaii Five-O - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

start with that creepy picture. it's not right at all..... it's just mean

i'm out here,,, the rest of you know where to find me...... thankyou

Last edited:

You mean the this one ?

What does that mean?
me ?

yes thank you, sometimes we write faster than we can post... there is a certain dignity and decorum amongst some of us (most of us). we can all do better..

but, here's where i am putting my foot down... i will not post in the same thread as "steve mcgarret".. stevie take notice... until you change, i won't post here anymore.

i bring this board a lot of readers, it would be a shame to hurt this messageboard with your distastefull attitude...others agree with me.

don't take McDirtbag serious, Nobody else does.

You mean the this one ?

What does that mean?
me ?

Well carry your ass.

You mean the this one ?

Miriam Godrich left the Born In Kenya dossier about Obama for 16 years and two book revisions.

Um....Obama was let go as a client the year after the pamphlet was written. That obscure little pamphlet was for publishers specifically to encourage them to buy books from the literary agencies authors. Not the general public. They make a new one every year. Why would Miriam Goderich give a shit about a bio on an author that her agency no longer represented?

The entire premise of your argument is blithering nonsense.

She only changed it when he decided to run for president in 2007 and it was no fact checking error of hers.

Wow. You really are clueless. Miriam Goderich didn't change shit in 2007. She was a full partner by then, and didn't copyedit or fact check promotional pamphlets. That's what assistants are for. Second, she didn't even work for Acton and Dystel, Inc. in 2007. But left to found her own agency in 1995.

So why would she be editing some obscure pamphlet in 2007 for an agency she hadn't worked for for more than a decade?

You're literally just making this shit up as you go along. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

If you have a better source on the content of that pamphlet than Miriam Goderich, show us. But you don't. You're citing yourself, telling us that you know better than she does. And as you just demonstrated for us with your idiocy about 2007, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Where does the constitution say that?

And if it makes no difference, then why did the founders find it nececessary to extend natural born citizenship to children born abroad to parents of US citizens in 1790? If natural born citizenship was the product of parentage, this would have been completely bizarre and utterly unnecessary.

If natural born citizenship was about LOCATION, then it would made perfect sense. And in English Common Law, natural born status followed place of birth.

You mean the this one ?

What does that mean?
me ?

anytime anyone disagrees with a Rightie, they are automatically considered Liberal. RW' are idiots.

I've never seen you disagree with the left once ever. I've seen JakeStarkey and g5000 disagree with the left more than you.

"
Birthers live on shit for evidence and the rest of the country moves on.

No evidence?? HAHAHA. Breitbart.com gave us the smoking gun in 2012 when he exposed that obozo's own literary agency published a brochure saying he was born in kenya.!!!! Even the obozo-lovers at snopes admit that's true.

Yup - the "fact-checking error" excuse is preposterous. How can you make an error like that?. Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya and they checked it - prolly consulted harvard - and decided it was true. This story came out in the spring of 2012, 6 months before the election, and the repubs should have pounced on it The fact that they ignored it is just more proof that the election was rigged.

"
Birthers live on shit for evidence and the rest of the country moves on.

No evidence?? HAHAHA. Breitbart.com gave us the smoking gun in 2012 when he exposed that obozo's own literary agency published a brochure saying he was born in kenya.!!!! Even the obozo-lovers at snopes admit that's true.

A 'smoking gun' that turned out to be made of soap and shoe polish, when the woman who put the pamphlet together said it was merely a fact checking error on her part, and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

You ignore Miriam Goderich for no particular reason. So? You're an idiot.

A 'smoking gun' that turned out to be made of soap and shoe polish, when the woman who put the pamphlet together said it was merely a fact checking error on her part, and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Well of course she said that and it is obviously preposterous. You think miriam made up the kenya-birth story all by herself? She just said to herself "He's black so he must have been born in kenya"??? That's nonsense. Obozo must have told her he was born in kenya. THINK

Yup - the "fact-checking error" excuse is preposterous. How can you make an error like that?.

Simple:

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

You can't see how anyone could ever get this confused. A rational person could.

Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya and they checked it - prolly consulted harvard - and decided it was true.

And Miriam Goderich says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. If you have a better source that Miriam Goderich, show us. You don't. You're done.

Worse, even the sequence of your silly story makes no sense. The literary agency learned of Obama from the national exposure he got from becoming the first black head editor of the Harvard Law Review. The story was in nationally syndicated papers like the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times. And both articles cited Hawaii as Obama's place of birth.

Just destroying your simple minded conspiracy gibberish.
This story came out in the spring of 2012, 6 months before the election, and the repubs should have pounced on it The fact that they ignored it is just more proof that the election was rigged.

Republicans distanced themselves from the story because they know what we do:

Birthers are fucking idiots. And they don't want to be drawn into a steaming pile of guano because your ilk are irrationally stupid.

Forum List

Back