Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

No evidence?? HAHAHA. Breitbart.com gave us the smoking gun in 2012 when he exposed that obozo's own literary agency published a brochure saying he was born in kenya.!!!! Even the obozo-lovers at snopes admit that's true.

A 'smoking gun' that turned out to be made of soap and shoe polish, when the woman who put the pamphlet together said it was merely a fact checking error on her part, and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Well of course she said that and it is obviously preposterous.

Says you. And you're an idiot. So why would I ignore the world's best source on that pamphlet - the woman who wrote it- and instead believe an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about?

There is no reason.

If you have a better source than Miriam Goderich, present it. But you aren't it.

What's important is that the easiest way to get libbies shlongs knotted up in their thongs is to use "Obama" and "Kenya" in the same sentence.

Any sentence!

What's important is that the easiest way to get libbies shlongs knotted up in their thongs is to use "Obama" and "Kenya" in the same sentence.

Any sentence!

Its the easiest way to give the GOP a headache. They fucking despise birthers, as these conspiracy theorists are a national laughing stock. They make conservatives in general look bad, look irrational, look desperate, and look racist.

And all I ever have to do to get the dipshit birther ball rolling.....is contest any of your silly conspiracies, Henry. And you dutifully oblige. Birtherism is the gift that keeps on giving!

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

Knocking down straw men again, i see. Still waiting for you to explain why obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya. Even super-lib Snopes admits to that.

You mean the this one ?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Everything that birthers try to hang their hat on has been shot down repeatedly. The issue has long been dropped by all but the most rabid crazies. What happened to those investigations by trump and sheriff pink panties?
Miriam Godrich left the Born In Kenya dossier about Obama for 16 years and two book revisions.

Um....Obama was let go as a client the year after the pamphlet was written. That obscure little pamphlet was for publishers specifically to encourage them to buy books from the literary agencies authors. Not the general public. They make a new one every year. Why would Miriam Goderich give a shit about a bio on an author that her agency no longer represented?

The entire premise of your argument is blithering nonsense.

She only changed it when he decided to run for president in 2007 and it was no fact checking error of hers.

Wow. You really are clueless. Miriam Goderich didn't change shit in 2007. She was a full partner by then, and didn't copyedit or fact check promotional pamphlets. That's what assistants are for. Second, she didn't even work for Acton and Dystel, Inc. in 2007. But left to found her own agency in 1995.

So why would she be editing some obscure pamphlet in 2007 for an agency she hadn't worked for for more than a decade?

You're literally just making this shit up as you go along. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

If you have a better source on the content of that pamphlet than Miriam Goderich, show us. But you don't. You're citing yourself, telling us that you know better than she does. And as you just demonstrated for us with your idiocy about 2007, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Sorry my commie pro-homosexual un-American friend, Obama told Godrich he was born in Kenya. No question about it. Nobody lets a mistake of having the alleged wrong birthplace go unnoticed (especially on your 1st book) for 16 years and several revisions.

Its the easiest way to give the GOP a headache. They fucking despise birthers, as these conspiracy theorists are a national laughing stock. They make conservatives in general look bad, look irrational, look desperate, and look racist.

Who knew Jammie Jake had a clone as well as a neat set of bright red Dr. Dentons!

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

Knocking down straw men again, i see. Still waiting for you to explain why obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya. Even super-lib Snopes admits to that.

You mean the this one ?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Everything that birthers try to hang their hat on has been shot down repeatedly. The issue has long been dropped by all but the most rabid crazies. What happened to those investigations by trump and sheriff pink panties?
Miriam Godrich left the Born In Kenya dossier about Obama for 16 years and two book revisions.

Um....Obama was let go as a client the year after the pamphlet was written. That obscure little pamphlet was for publishers specifically to encourage them to buy books from the literary agencies authors. Not the general public. They make a new one every year. Why would Miriam Goderich give a shit about a bio on an author that her agency no longer represented?

The entire premise of your argument is blithering nonsense.

She only changed it when he decided to run for president in 2007 and it was no fact checking error of hers.

Wow. You really are clueless. Miriam Goderich didn't change shit in 2007. She was a full partner by then, and didn't copyedit or fact check promotional pamphlets. That's what assistants are for. Second, she didn't even work for Acton and Dystel, Inc. in 2007. But left to found her own agency in 1995.

So why would she be editing some obscure pamphlet in 2007 for an agency she hadn't worked for for more than a decade?

You're literally just making this shit up as you go along. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

If you have a better source on the content of that pamphlet than Miriam Goderich, show us. But you don't. You're citing yourself, telling us that you know better than she does. And as you just demonstrated for us with your idiocy about 2007, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Sorry my commie pro-homosexual un-American friend, Obama told Godrich he was born in Kenya. No question about it. Nobody lets a mistake of having the alleged wrong birthplace go unnoticed (especially on your 1st book) for 16 years and several revisions.

Says you. And you're an idiot. This is what Miriam Goderich says:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Why would I ignore the woman who edited the pamphlet herself....and instead believe an idiot who had nothing to do with it?

There is no reason.

Who gives a shit what some crazy birfer says?

You mean Obama or another birfer?

Right. Obozo is the original birther. He claimed foreign status to get a scholarship at harvard.
I agree.

Wow. Birthers agreeing with each other.

Shocker.

Since neither of you had a thing to do with the writing, editing or distribution of that pamphlet in the early 90s, why would any rational person give a shit what you think?

Or ignore Miriam Goderich, who edited the pamphlet herself?

[

Says you. And you're an idiot. So why would I ignore the world's best source on that pamphlet - the woman who wrote it- and instead believe an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about?

She's the best source because she wrote it?? What a stupid thing to say. If i write "obozo is faggot" does that make me the best source?

Can you think at all?

Yup - the "fact-checking error" excuse is preposterous. How can you make an error like that?.

Simple:

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

You can't see how anyone could ever get this confused. A rational person could.

Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya and they checked it - prolly consulted harvard - and decided it was true.

And Miriam Goderich says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. If you have a better source that Miriam Goderich, show us. You don't. You're done.

Worse, even the sequence of your silly story makes no sense. The literary agency learned of Obama from the national exposure he got from becoming the first black head editor of the Harvard Law Review. The story was in nationally syndicated papers like the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times. And both articles cited Hawaii as Obama's place of birth.

Just destroying your simple minded conspiracy gibberish.
This story came out in the spring of 2012, 6 months before the election, and the repubs should have pounced on it The fact that they ignored it is just more proof that the election was rigged.

Republicans distanced themselves from the story because they know what we do:

Birthers are fucking idiots. And they don't want to be drawn into a steaming pile of guano because your ilk are irrationally stupid.
Nope, if it was a fact checking mistake (pss...it wasn't), and all those nationally syndicated papers stated he was born in Hawaii as you claim, then the error should have been noticed and corrected. But it wasn't for 16 years and several revisions. Logic dictates that common sense be applied and conclude Obama told her he was born in Kenya. Goderich fell on her sword for Obama when the news broke and pulled a Brian Williams out of her ass for damage control, just as your commie ass is doing. You're pathetic.

[

She's the best source because she wrote it?? What a stupid thing to say. If i write "obozo is faggot" does that make me the best source?

Can you think at all?

Do you have a better source on the content of pamphlet that Miriam Goderich?

If you do, present your source. If you don't, give us another excuse why you can't possibly back up your own ignorant bullshit.

Pick one.

Yup - the "fact-checking error" excuse is preposterous. How can you make an error like that?.

Simple:

Obozo must have told them he was born in kenya and they checked it - prolly consulted harvard - and decided it was true.

And Miriam Goderich says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. If you have a better source that Miriam Goderich, show us. You don't. You're done.

Worse, even the sequence of your silly story makes no sense. The literary agency learned of Obama from the national exposure he got from becoming the first black head editor of the Harvard Law Review. The story was in nationally syndicated papers like the NY Times and the Chicago Sun Times. And both articles cited Hawaii as Obama's place of birth.

This story came out in the spring of 2012, 6 months before the election, and the repubs should have pounced on it The fact that they ignored it is just more proof that the election was rigged.

Birthers are fucking idiots. And they don't want to be drawn into a steaming pile of guano because your ilk are irrationally stupid.
Nope, if it was a fact checking mistake (pss...it wasn't), and all those nationally syndicated papers stated he was born in Hawaii as you claim, then the error should have been noticed and corrected.

Says who? You insisting it must be so is meaningless gibberish, as you're clueless.

And it was in the nationally syndicated papers, as you well know. We've shown them to you before. All BEFORE the pamphlet. Just destroying your batshit narrative.

But it wasn't for 16 years and several revisions.

Obama was dropped by the agency a year after the pamphlet was written. And they make a new pamphlet every year. So the 'pamphlet' didn't include that information for 16 years. It did for about 12 months. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Worse, Miriam Goodrich didn't revise anything 16 years later. In 2007, she was a full partner. And partners don't copy edit obscure promotional pamphlets. Assistants do. Worse, she had left the literary agency in 1995. Why would she be revising an obscure pamphlet for an agency she hadnt worked for a more than a decade regarding a client the agency hadn't represented in 15 years?

Again, Stephen, and I can't stress this point enough: but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Logic dictates that common sense be applied and conclude Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

You *just* made up elaborate bullshit about Miriam Goderich, and now you're going to appeal to 'logic'? Logic dictates that an idiot who is making up details about Miriam Goderich and Obama and has no direct knowledge of anything he's speaking of is a piss poor source compared to the woman who edited the document in question.

Which is why birthers are a national laughing stocks. And Obama is president of the United States.

Simple:

Nope, if it was a fact checking mistake (pss...it wasn't), and all those nationally syndicated papers stated he was born in Hawaii as you claim, then the error should have been noticed and corrected. But it wasn't for 16 years and several revisions. Logic dictates that common sense be applied and conclude Obama told her he was born in Kenya. Goderich fell on her sword for Obama when the news broke and pulled a Brian Williams out of her ass for damage control, just as your commie ass is doing. You're pathetic.

What actually happened has been documented several times already in this thread. I can't help you if you are too dumb to read and comprehend simple English.

Simple:

Nope, if it was a fact checking mistake (pss...it wasn't), and all those nationally syndicated papers stated he was born in Hawaii as you claim, then the error should have been noticed and corrected.

Says who? You insisting it must be so is meaningless gibberish, as you're clueless.

And it was in the nationally syndicated papers, as you well know. We've shown them to you before. All BEFORE the pamphlet. Just destroying your batshit narrative.

But it wasn't for 16 years and several revisions.

Obama was dropped by the agency a year after the pamphlet was written. And they make a new pamphlet every year. So the 'pamphlet' didn't include that information for 16 years. It did for about 12 months. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Worse, Miriam Goodrich didn't revise anything 16 years later. In 2007, she was a full partner. And partners don't copy edit obscure promotional pamphlets. Assistants do. Worse, she had left the literary agency in 1995. Why would she be revising an obscure pamphlet for an agency she hadnt worked for a more than a decade regarding a client the agency hadn't represented in 15 years?

Again, Stephen, and I can't stress this point enough: but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Logic dictates that common sense be applied and conclude Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

You *just* made up elaborate bullshit about Miriam Goderich, and now you're going to appeal to 'logic'? Logic dictates that an idiot who is making up details about Miriam Goderich and Obama and has no direct knowledge of anything he's speaking of is a piss poor source compared to the woman who edited the document in question.

Which is why birthers are a national laughing stocks. And Obama is president of the United States.
My post information is correct. Enough said. The woman lied just a Brian Williams did falling on her sword for the non-natural born citizen pResident. Of all the pamphlets she's been involved with over a 16 year time span, she has a prepared statement once the news calls. Yea right! Again, you're bat guano pathetic.

My post information is correct.

Your post was blithering idiocy. You claimed that she revised the pamphlet in 2007. She left the agency that created the pamphlet in 1995. You're off by 12 years. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, making up imaginary stories as you go along.

And of course, you have jack shit to back anything you've imagined. You lied about Miriam Goderich, lied about her revising the document in 2007, and have no direct or relevant knowledge of the creation of the pamphlet. Nor any credible source contradicting her on any point. Making you unreliable, poorly informed, and functionally irrelevant.

Miriam Goderich on the other hand is immediately relevant; she edited the pamphlet. She is exquisitely informed, having worked at the agency. And her story matches the accounts of Obama's place of birth by the State of Hawaii and as communicated by the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times.

Which is why Birthers remain a national laughing stock while Obama remains President of the United States.

The woman lied just a Brian Williams did falling on her sword for the non-natural born citizen pResident.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're nobody.

My post information is correct.

Your post was blithering idiocy. You claimed that she revised the pamphlet in 2007. She left the agency that created the pamphlet in 1995. You're off by 12 years. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, making up imaginary stories as you go along.

And of course, you have jack shit to back anything you've imagined. You lied about Miriam Goderich, lied about her revising the document in 2007, and have no direct or relevant knowledge of the creation of the pamphlet. Nor any credible source contradicting her on any point. Making you unreliable, poorly informed, and functionally irrelevant.

Miriam Goderich on the other hand is immediately relevant; she edited the pamphlet. She is exquisitely informed, having worked at the agency. And her story matches the accounts of Obama's place of birth by the State of Hawaii and as communicated by the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times.

Which is why Birthers remain a national laughing stock while Obama remains President of the United States.

The woman lied just a Brian Williams did falling on her sword for the non-natural born citizen pResident.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're nobody.
No, you are spouting off total nonsense. You are obfuscating from the truth. Not one book author interviewed believes the story, not one. Again, you are bat guano pathetic my anti- constitution communist Obot.

No, you are spouting off total nonsense.

I'm simply informed, Steven;

Miriam Goderich and Jane Dystel have been partners since 1995 and they work closely as an agenting team to generate book ideas, help create book proposals, place projects with publishing companies, and negotiate all contracts pertaining to publishing and subsidiary rights. In addition, Miriam is an insightful editor who has been responsible for discovering and working on a number of first novels.

Who We Are and What We 8217 re Looking For Dystel Goderich Literary Management

The agency these two founded is now known as Dystel & Goderich and has since 2003. Yet in another fit of ignorance, you insist that Goderich revised Acton & Dystel's bio on Obama. She hasn't worked for Acton & Dystel since 1995. She's a full partner in Dystel & Goderich.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about, making up blithering idiocy as you go along. And I just caught you lying about Goderich.

But we're expected to believe you, a demonstrated liar, on what Miriam Goderich actually heard from Obama in 1991 at an agency she no longer works for? And for some reason, ignore Miriam herself?

Laughing.....as I said, you're an idiot.

Goderichs confession rings false to the point of preposterous for any number of reasons. Let us start with the obvious. At the time, 1991, the Acton & Dystel agency listed 90 clients, Obama among its least significant. How likely is it that Goderich would have remembered enough about a 1991 "error" to know it was hers, especially since it went uncorrected through several revisions until changed in 2007?

Last edited:

Yep - it's smoking gun which makes me ask why didn't the leading birthers like trump and zullo and arpaio and taitz jump on this story.? They ignored it which tells me they are controlled opposition hired by obozo.

Goderichs confession rings false to the point of preposterous for any number of reasons.

Says you. And you just lied about Goderich to try and bolster your case. You claimed she revised Obama's bio in 2007. Which is clearly nonsense. She didn't even work for the agency that had the pamphlet. You are just making shit up as you go along.

Let us start with the obvious. At the time, 1991, the Acton & Dystel agency listed 90 clients, Obama among its least significant. How likely is it that Goderich would have remembered enough about a 1991 "error" to know it was hers, especially since it went uncorrected through several revisions until changed in 2007

All she need do is remember if Obama told her he was born in Kenya. If he didn't, then the mistake was clearly hers. And she insists that he never did.

Who, pray tell, is indicating that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? Name the person.

Oh, and since you are questioning her memory on work that was done more than 20 years ago, how many years did you work at Acton and Dystel literary agency? How many times did you revise the client list or the bios on the client list at Acton and Dystel? When was the most recent opportunity you had to edit literary pamphlets to promote Acton and Dystel clients to publishers?

0 years, 0 times, and never is it? That means her work experience makes her infinitely more reliable and knowledgable than you citing yourself. As you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Obviously.

Forum List

Back