Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Nope, if it was a fact checking mistake (pss...it wasn't), and all those nationally syndicated papers stated he was born in Hawaii as you claim, then the error should have been noticed and corrected. But it wasn't for 16 years and several revisions. Logic dictates that common sense be applied and conclude Obama told her he was born in Kenya. Goderich fell on her sword for Obama when the news broke and pulled a Brian Williams out of her ass for damage control, just as your commie ass is doing. You're pathetic.

Yep - it's smoking gun which makes me ask why didn't the leading birthers like trump and zullo and arpaio and taitz jump on this story.? They ignored it which tells me they are controlled opposition hired by obozo.

Because Goderich is by far the most credible, knowledgeable source on the topic. And she utterly destroyed your entire batshit conspiracy narrative.

We'd literally have to ignore the woman who edited the very pamphlet in question, and instead believe you citing yourself?

And only a Birther would be that fucking stupid.

Nope, if it was a fact checking mistake (pss...it wasn't), and all those nationally syndicated papers stated he was born in Hawaii as you claim, then the error should have been noticed and corrected. But it wasn't for 16 years and several revisions. Logic dictates that common sense be applied and conclude Obama told her he was born in Kenya. Goderich fell on her sword for Obama when the news broke and pulled a Brian Williams out of her ass for damage control, just as your commie ass is doing. You're pathetic.

Yep - it's smoking gun which makes me ask why didn't the leading birthers like trump and zullo and arpaio and taitz jump on this story.? They ignored it which tells me they are controlled opposition hired by obozo.

Because Goderich is by far the most credible, knowledgeable source on the topic. And she utterly destroyed your entire batshit conspiracy narrative.

We'd literally have to ignore the woman who edited the very pamphlet in question, and instead believe you citing yourself?

If she was the most credible, she would have caught the mistake early on. So would Obama. Again, your bat guano bullshit is pathetic just like that of fogbow homosexual foreign talking commie Surannis.

If she was the most credible, she would have caught the mistake early on.

She need not be perfect in order to be credible. Especially when the issue she's speaking of is her lack of perfection.

If you have a better source than Miriam Goderich, share it. If all you can do is make up more lies about Miriam, then you're already done.

The Standard is not the "citizenship laws" the standard is the Constitution. If you are born to an American Citizen, you are born an American. It makes no sense that if a child of Americans was born overseas they meant they were not qualified to be President. If Jefferson had a kid in Paris, they didn't think he should be President? That's ridiculous
It's about having sole allegiance to America. Born and raised in another country jeopardizes that allegiance.

Begging the question. I get the concept, Poindexter. The point is how does being born to American parents who happen to be overseas when you are born make you less of an American than one born to parents here? I worked overseas in business. My kids weren't born there, they were born in Maryland and New York. But how would they be less American if they were?

you just made the list bu

So Obama can claim he was born in Kenya, and that doesn't make him a "birfer," but if I remember he claimed that, it does make me one? Liberal logic, an oxymoron.

I think he was born in Hawaii, I just think he is a pretentious idiot who liked the way it sounded to be born in Kenya.

I also think if he was born in Kenya, he was still born an American and eligible to be President. This whole having to be born in our borders is stupid. I also remember Democrats did it first, with McCain.

Facts aren't going your way, are they Skippy...
Due to citizenship laws at the time of his alleged birth in 1961, if born in Kenya, his mom was to young to pass citzenship to him. She had to be 19. She was less than 3 months shy of her 19th birthday. So no, he would have not been eligible.

The Standard is not the "citizenship laws" the standard is the Constitution. If you are born to an American Citizen, you are born an American. It makes no sense that if a child of Americans was born overseas they meant they were not qualified to be President. If Jefferson had a kid in Paris, they didn't think he should be President? That's ridiculous. They didn't want people to grow up, move here, then become President.
It's about having sole allegiance to America. Born and raised in another country jeopardizes that allegiance.

being totally oblivious to facts because partisanship blocks clear judgment jeopardizes America.

ponder that.

You mean like when Democrats raise McCain's qualification to be President because he was born on a military base in Panama then turn around and go bat shit over wanting Obama to show his birth certificate when the source of the claim he was born in Kenya was ... Obama?

but, here's where i am putting my foot down... i will not post in the same thread as "steve mcgarret".. stevie take notice... until you change, i won't post here anymore.

I agree. His avatar is offensive and so are many of his threads. Obama is a terrible President in his own right. McGarrett's focus on blacks being apes is counter productive, it takes the focus off Obama sucking. That is if he actually believes it. I think he's a liberal trying to be an ass to embarrass conservatives personally. But keep in mind, he's trying to be offensive, so your strategy is playing into his hands. Just put him on ignore, don't give him is way.

You mean Obama or another birfer?
you just made the list bu

So Obama can claim he was born in Kenya, and that doesn't make him a "birfer," but if I remember he claimed that, it does make me one? Liberal logic, an oxymoron.

I think he was born in Hawaii, I just think he is a pretentious idiot who liked the way it sounded to be born in Kenya.

I also think if he was born in Kenya, he was still born an American and eligible to be President. This whole having to be born in our borders is stupid. I also remember Democrats did it first, with McCain.

Facts aren't going your way, are they Skippy...
Due to citizenship laws at the time of his alleged birth in 1961, if born in Kenya, his mom was to young to pass citzenship to him. She had to be 19. She was less than 3 months shy of her 19th birthday. So no, he would have not been eligible.

The Standard is not the "citizenship laws" the standard is the Constitution. If you are born to an American Citizen, you are born an American. It makes no sense that if a child of Americans was born overseas they meant they were not qualified to be President. If Jefferson had a kid in Paris, they didn't think he should be President? That's ridiculous. They didn't want people to grow up, move here, then become President.

Where does the constitution say that?

And if it makes no difference, then why did the founders find it nececessary to extend natural born citizenship to children born abroad to parents of US citizens in 1790? If natural born citizenship was the product of parentage, this would have been completely bizarre and utterly unnecessary.

If natural born citizenship was about LOCATION, then it would made perfect sense. And in English Common Law, natural born status followed place of birth.

So you don't think Obama's legitimately President?

Who gives a shit what some crazy birfer says?

You mean Obama or another birfer?

Right. Obozo is the original birther. He claimed foreign status to get a scholarship at harvard.
I agree.

Wow. Birthers agreeing with each other.

Shocker.

Since neither of you had a thing to do with the writing, editing or distribution of that pamphlet in the early 90s, why would any rational person give a shit what you think?

Or ignore Miriam Goderich, who edited the pamphlet herself?

Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy, take liberal reading, the course I'm setting up for liberals who are blinded by Partisanship and aren't even up to a remedial reading course.

That's funny.

Trump has no education and Walker flunked out.

So when is Trump gonna give us that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya?
Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 7.40.35 AM.png

Wheee! ...another nut melts down!

just speaking the truth. BTW, where are obama's columbia and harvard college records, how did a poor half breed from hawaii and indonesia pay the very expensive tuition at those colleges? Why does no one that was at those schools at the same time remember him? Why did he travel to pakistan when the state dept had a ban on americans traveling to pakistan?
What did he learn in the indonesian madrassas that he attended as a kid?

why did he say that the muslim call to prayer was "the most beautiful sound on earth" ?

You have no idea who this guy really is and yet you worship him as a god. You libs are very sick human beings.

McCain and Romney are dangerous men. We kept them out of office.

No, what you did was give 8 years to someone much more dangerous than either of them. The results of your stupidity will plague us for years.

What is more dangerous now than it was in January of 2009?

Whatever you come up with, prove that Obama is to blame.

ISIS
the national debt
public lack of confidence in government
Putin
Iran
weak dollar internationally

The president is responsible for what happens during his term. Thats they way it has always been. Unless you are willing to admit that Clinton was responsible for 9/11-----------------------------

So Bush is to blame for 9/11, the unbalancing of the budget, the disaster of Iraq, the bungling of Afghanistan, the real estate meltdown, the financial crisis, and the recession (for starters).

Let's see how many of your conservative pals will agree with you.

Trump claims the media gave Obama a pass? Trump is part of the media and in the past he himself was hounding Obama about his college records (along with the birther thing)

and getting a ton of media attention in the process. Doesn't anyone remember that?

Where's this media that gave Obama a pass?

Obama 8216 rejected 50 million for his birth records 8217

Donald Trump wants to see Obama s college and passport records... but won t reveal his own US news The Guardian

Donald Trump Obama announcement Trump will give 5 million to charity if Obama releases records - Katie Glueck and Bobby Cervantes - POLITICO.com

Donald Trump Tells Forbes Why He s Offering 5 Million For Obama s Records - Forbes

Trump To Obama Now Release Your College Records RealClearPolitics

Or, just look at the Google results for 'Donald trump Obama college records'

donald trump obama college records - Google Search

Walkers records have been released
Bushs records were released
McCains records were released
Clintons records were released

Obamas records are sealed from view.

And i support the right of anyone to keep their records sealed. The problem is the media is not our there demanding obama release his records like they did with bush.

The media never demanded Bush release his records- his Yale records were illegally leaked- and he never released his Harvard records.

The voters clearly didn't care whether Obama or for that matter, Romney released their college records.

And Obama has no reason to humor some nuts on the internet who just hope to find some dirt on him.

If there is no dirt to find, then why pay lawyers over a million dollars to keep them sealed (Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle was paid to keep obama's college records sealed)

Just another Birther lie.

Perkins Cole was the Obama campaign law firm- they were paid for handling the legal affairs of the campaign.

What I find particularly funny about your claim is that Stevie the racist claimed in another thread that it was over 3 million- Birthers can't even keep their own lies straight.

nope, they were hired to keep his records from being discovered by any of the lawsuits requesting them. they were successful, they earned their money.

Now, once again. Why was it worth a million dollars to keep the voters from seeing obama's college records?

just speaking the truth. BTW, where are obama's columbia and harvard college records, how did a poor half breed from hawaii and indonesia pay the very expensive tuition at those colleges? Why does no one that was at those schools at the same time remember him? Why did he travel to pakistan when the state dept had a ban on americans traveling to pakistan?
What did he learn in the indonesian madrassas that he attended as a kid?

why did he say that the muslim call to prayer was "the most beautiful sound on earth" ?

You have no idea who this guy really is and yet you worship him as a god. You libs are very sick human beings.

No, what you did was give 8 years to someone much more dangerous than either of them. The results of your stupidity will plague us for years.

ISIS
the national debt
Putin
Iran

The president is responsible for what happens during his term. Thats they way it has always been. Unless you are willing to admit that Clinton was responsible for 9/11-----------------------------

So Bush is to blame for 9/11, the unbalancing of the budget, the disaster of Iraq, the bungling of Afghanistan, the real estate meltdown, the financial crisis, and the recession (for starters).

You lefties hold Bush responsible for those things. YOU have said so many times. So, we agree that a president is responsible for what happens on his watch--------------------except for obama, right?

ISIS
the national debt
Putin
Iran

You lefties hold Bush responsible for those things. YOU have said so many times. So, we agree that a president is responsible for what happens on his watch--------------------except for obama, right?

Don't lie about what I believe.

Walkers records have been released
Bushs records were released
McCains records were released
Clintons records were released

Obamas records are sealed from view.

And i support the right of anyone to keep their records sealed. The problem is the media is not our there demanding obama release his records like they did with bush.

The media never demanded Bush release his records- his Yale records were illegally leaked- and he never released his Harvard records.

The voters clearly didn't care whether Obama or for that matter, Romney released their college records.

And Obama has no reason to humor some nuts on the internet who just hope to find some dirt on him.

If there is no dirt to find, then why pay lawyers over a million dollars to keep them sealed (Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle was paid to keep obama's college records sealed)

Perkins Cole was the Obama campaign law firm- they were paid for handling the legal affairs of the campaign.

What I find particularly funny about your claim is that Stevie the racist claimed in another thread that it was over 3 million- Birthers can't even keep their own lies straight.

nope, they were hired to keep his records from being discovered by any of the lawsuits requesting them. they were successful, they earned their money.

Now, once again. Why was it worth a million dollars to keep the voters from seeing obama's college records?

The president's college records were confidential from the get-go.

The president's college records were confidential from the get-go.

Why? Why don't we have the right to know how he paid for a very expensive education? Why don't we have the right to know what kind of grades he got?

If you say we don't have those rights, Then STFU about Walker and Rand Paul's college records.

But we know that you won't STFU because you libs are the most hypocritical creatures on earth.

ISIS
the national debt
Putin
Iran

Don't lie about what I believe.

then tell us. Are presidents responsible for what happens during their terms or not? Does that apply to all presidents?

Forum List

Back