Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

When a very prominent opponent of the White House dies of unnatural causes, and then the coroner dies of arsenic poisoning, only an idiot wouldn't ask questions.

the kenyan messiah is above all questioning, the sheep worship him blindly. He could shit in their soup and they would say, ummmmmmmm good.

The Birther sheep follow the Birther lies blindly and stupidly.

If it isn't a transparent lie, innuendo or speculation- Birthers reject it- because they can't handle the truth.

then give us the truth. Tell us how obama financed his harvard tuition. Tell us what scholarships and grants he got. Tell us about his Columbia ID card that shows him as a foreign student.

You dont' give a shit about the 'truth'- you reject the truth- you just want dirt.

You demand that Obama be treated differently than every other President and candidate

We don't know how any candidate or President financed their college educations- you demand that of Obama.
We don't know what scholarships or grants they got- at least not all of them- you demand only that of Obama.

And you are an idiot and a liar- that Columbia ID card was a fake- a lie- which you keep repeating.
studentid2.jpg

studentid1.jpg

Worth posting again.

Just to show what a worthless POS Redfish Bullshitfish is.

He spews crap out, lies low for a day or so, and then just spews out more crap.

where is your proof that those are fakes. simply saying it doesn't prove anything. Creating a fake of someone else does not prove obama's to be a fake.

Just another Birther lie.

Perkins Cole was the Obama campaign law firm- they were paid for handling the legal affairs of the campaign.

What I find particularly funny about your claim is that Stevie the racist claimed in another thread that it was over 3 million- Birthers can't even keep their own lies straight.

nope, they were hired to keep his records from being discovered by any of the lawsuits requesting them. they were successful, they earned their money.

Now, once again. Why was it worth a million dollars to keep the voters from seeing obama's college records?

The president's college records were confidential from the get-go.

Why? Why don't we have the right to know how he paid for a very expensive education? Why don't we have the right to know what kind of grades he got?

If you say we don't have those rights, Then STFU about Walker and Rand Paul's college records.

But we know that you won't STFU because you libs are the most hypocritical creatures on earth.

What BS.

I have said repeatedly that Walker's college records and his lack of a college degree are irrelevant.
I also have said that Rand Paul's odd false claim about having a biology degree really isn't relevant either- he has a medical degree.

I don't think any candidates college records are relevant- I am consistent on this- I didn't expect to see- nor did I see Mitt Romney's college records, or McCain's records, or all of George Bush's records, or Clinton's records.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

You expect to see from President Obama what you don't care about from Walker, didn't ask from Romney, didn't ask from McCain, are satisfied with partial records from George Bush- even as you demand every record from President Obama.

No President has ever shown us how he has paid for 'his very expensive' education. But the only one you care about is Barack Obama. What a hypocrite- what BS.

And as noted- no President has voluntarily ever shown us his college records- why would you imagine that suddenly with Barack Obama in his second term as President you have any right to see his?

wrong, I have consistently said that the american voters are entitled to know everything about the person we put in charge of the nuclear trigger and our nation's futute-------regardless of party.

The difference is that no other presidential candidate has paid lawyers to keep his records, and his past, from view.

No- what complete BS.

You said George Bush had revealed his college records- but ignored that Bush never revealed what you demanded from Obama.

Bush never released his Harvard records.
Bush never released any information on how his college tuition was paid. for.

And again- more BS- Obama never paid lawyers to keep his college records private- because they are protected by law.

Just more Redfish- Bullshitfish.

the kenyan messiah is above all questioning, the sheep worship him blindly. He could shit in their soup and they would say, ummmmmmmm good.

If it isn't a transparent lie, innuendo or speculation- Birthers reject it- because they can't handle the truth.

then give us the truth. Tell us how obama financed his harvard tuition. Tell us what scholarships and grants he got. Tell us about his Columbia ID card that shows him as a foreign student.

You dont' give a shit about the 'truth'- you reject the truth- you just want dirt.

You demand that Obama be treated differently than every other President and candidate

We don't know how any candidate or President financed their college educations- you demand that of Obama.
We don't know what scholarships or grants they got- at least not all of them- you demand only that of Obama.

And you are an idiot and a liar- that Columbia ID card was a fake- a lie- which you keep repeating.
studentid2.jpg

studentid1.jpg

Worth posting again.

where is your proof that those are fakes. simply saying it doesn't prove anything. Creating a fake of someone else does not prove obama's to be a fake.

Where is your proof that Obama's is real?

You spew out Birther crap like a donkey with the runs- I don't have to 'prove' anything- I just enjoy showing your crap to be what it is- just the usual Birther crap- lies, speculation and innuendo.

The Standard is not the "citizenship laws" the standard is the Constitution. If you are born to an American Citizen, you are born an American. It makes no sense that if a child of Americans was born overseas they meant they were not qualified to be President. If Jefferson had a kid in Paris, they didn't think he should be President? That's ridiculous. They didn't want people to grow up, move here, then become President.
It's about having sole allegiance to America. Born and raised in another country jeopardizes that allegiance.

being totally oblivious to facts because partisanship blocks clear judgment jeopardizes America.

ponder that.

You mean like when Democrats raise McCain's qualification to be President because he was born on a military base in Panama then turn around and go bat shit over wanting Obama to show his birth certificate when the source of the claim he was born in Kenya was ... Obama?

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Just another Birther lie- thats all Birthers have- lies, speculation and innuendo.

Oh and Senator Obama (D) was one of the Senators who cosponsored the Senate resolution that recognized that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen.

Mrs. McCaskill (for herself, Mr. Leahy, Mr. Obama, Mr. Coburn, Mrs. Clinton, and Mr. Webb) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. Leahy, without amendment

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed to

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

his publisher said it and he did nothing to correct it.

His publisher said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

nope, they were hired to keep his records from being discovered by any of the lawsuits requesting them. they were successful, they earned their money.

Now, once again. Why was it worth a million dollars to keep the voters from seeing obama's college records?

Why? Why don't we have the right to know how he paid for a very expensive education? Why don't we have the right to know what kind of grades he got?

If you say we don't have those rights, Then STFU about Walker and Rand Paul's college records.

But we know that you won't STFU because you libs are the most hypocritical creatures on earth.

What BS.

I have said repeatedly that Walker's college records and his lack of a college degree are irrelevant.
I also have said that Rand Paul's odd false claim about having a biology degree really isn't relevant either- he has a medical degree.

I don't think any candidates college records are relevant- I am consistent on this- I didn't expect to see- nor did I see Mitt Romney's college records, or McCain's records, or all of George Bush's records, or Clinton's records.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

You expect to see from President Obama what you don't care about from Walker, didn't ask from Romney, didn't ask from McCain, are satisfied with partial records from George Bush- even as you demand every record from President Obama.

No President has ever shown us how he has paid for 'his very expensive' education. But the only one you care about is Barack Obama. What a hypocrite- what BS.

And as noted- no President has voluntarily ever shown us his college records- why would you imagine that suddenly with Barack Obama in his second term as President you have any right to see his?

wrong, I have consistently said that the american voters are entitled to know everything about the person we put in charge of the nuclear trigger and our nation's futute-------regardless of party.

The difference is that no other presidential candidate has paid lawyers to keep his records, and his past, from view.

No- what complete BS.

You said George Bush had revealed his college records- but ignored that Bush never revealed what you demanded from Obama.

And again- more BS- Obama never paid lawyers to keep his college records private- because they are protected by law.

I said that we should have been allowed to see Bush's, Clinton's, McCain's, Romney's and yes, Obama's.

But again, no one but obama paid a lawfirm to keep his from view. Any idea why?

What BS.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

No- what complete BS.

I said that we should have been allowed to see Bush's, Clinton's, McCain's, Romney's and yes, Obama's.

Because Birthers lie?

Because you are a Birther and you lie?

studentid2.jpg

studentid1.jpg

Worth posting again.

You spew out Birther crap like a donkey with the runs- I don't have to 'prove' anything- I just enjoy showing your crap to be what it is- just the usual Birther crap- lies, speculation and innuendo.

Post the real one then, shut us all up for good. We'll be waiting.

What BS.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

No- what complete BS.

Because Birthers lie?

I believe he was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther.

I just want to know how a poor halfbreed from hawaii with no money managed to pay harvard and columbia tuition. Its a legitimate question.

What BS.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

No- what complete BS.

Because you are a liar.

Here is what you claimed just a day or two ago in this thread

Walkers records have been released
Bushs records were released
McCains records were released
Clintons records were released

Obamas records are sealed from view.

I pointed out that your post was a lie. So you just changed your position- and now you say you have always claimed we should have been allowed to Bush's and Clinton's etc records.

After lying about Obama being the only one whose records were 'sealed' from view.

Why did you like about Walker's records? Bush's records? McCain's records? Clinton's records?

And why do you lie about always demanding their records?

Because Birthers like you only have lies, speculation and innuendo.

And you were wrong the first time you said it. College records are private and irrelevant to the presidency. If someone wants to release them, fine. If they don't, fine. You have no right to them either way.

If you don't think you can vote for someone who doesn't release their college records, then don't. But your personal opinion doesn't create any obligation on their part.

Says who? There's you and....who?

What BS.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

No- what complete BS.

Because Birthers lie?

I just want to know how a poor halfbreed from hawaii Its a legitimate question.

Oh any question that includes the term 'halfbreed' is not a legitimate question- its an expression of racism.

Why am i not shocked?

studentid2.jpg

studentid1.jpg

Worth posting again.

Post the real one then, shut us all up for good. We'll be waiting.

Here is the real one.
studentid1.jpg

And you were wrong the first time you said it. College records are private and irrelevant to the presidency. If someone wants to release them, fine. If they don't, fine. You have no right to them either way.

If you don't think you can vote for someone who doesn't release their college records, then don't. But your personal opinion doesn't create any obligation on their part.

I disagree. Is that still OK in the USA?

No- what complete BS.

Because Birthers lie?

Oh any question that includes the term 'halfbreed' is not a legitimate question- its an expression of racism.

Why am i not shocked?

Awwww, please change the word 'halfbreed' to 'product of interracial intercourse' OK?

What BS.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

No- what complete BS.

Because you are a liar.

I pointed out that your post was a lie. So you just changed your position- and now you say you have always claimed we should have been allowed to Bush's and Clinton's etc records.

After lying about Obama being the only one whose records were 'sealed' from view.

Why did you like about Walker's records? Bush's records? McCain's records? Clinton's records?

Actually, Bush's, Clinton's, and McCain's college records were discussed during the campaigns. But not much was made of them. Maybe there should have been. You libs did try to push a lie about Bush's military career. Was that ok?

What BS.

All irrelevant.

The hypocrite is you.

No- what complete BS.

Because you are a liar.

Actually, Bush's, Clinton's, and McCain's college records were discussed during the campaigns. But not much was made of them. Maybe there should have been. You libs did try to push a lie about Bush's military career. Was that ok?

I am enjoying watching you do the liar dance.

Because you are a liar.

No- what complete BS.

Because Birthers lie?

Why am i not shocked?

Awwww, please change the word 'halfbreed' to 'product of interracial intercourse' OK?

There is a special type of person who uses the word 'halfbreed' to describe an American.

We call them racists.

Of course obozo said he was born in kenya. Why else would his own literary agency publish a brochure saying he was.? He must have told them that. THINK

Here's the person who prepared the brochure at his literary agency explaining it:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Did you work as an assistant at Anton and Dystel in the early 90s? How many promotional brochures did you create for publishers? How many conservations did you have with the authors your agency represented? How many conversations did you have with Obama about his bio?

No, Zero, none, and none? Then you have no relevant information, experience or insight into this matter.

Why then would we ignore Miriam Goderich, the woman who prepared the very pamphlet you're citing, and instead believe you.....who doesn't know the fuck he's talking about?

There is no reason. And that's why Birthers are a national laughing stock. THINK.

I disagree. Is that still OK in the USA?

Your certainly welcome to. But your disagreement creates no obligation for anyone to do anything. No president has ever released their college records voluntarily.

Bush didn't.
McCain didn't.
Clinton didn't.
Obama didn't.

But oddly, its only the black guy that you're losing your shit over. And Obama didn't 'seal' his records. They're already private.

If your argument had merit, why would need to lie so much to support it?

Forum List

Back