Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

So when is Trump gonna give us that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya?

Breitbart gave us that 3 years ago when he showed that obama's own literary agency had published a brochure saying O was born in kenya. Next thing you know breitbart was dead.

So Obama had Breitbart killed? Quick, call Trump and Sheriff Joe. You need to form a posse right now. The right wing's crazy conspiracy theories get funnier and more bazar by the day

maybe Vince Foster and Ron Brown know what happened to Breitbart-----------------------

Like I said- Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.....

It's all they ever had, but what more do they need? How stupid would someone have to be to believe any part of hair brained conspiracy theories like that?

So when is Trump gonna give us that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya?

Breitbart gave us that 3 years ago when he showed that obama's own literary agency had published a brochure saying O was born in kenya. Next thing you know breitbart was dead.

So Obama had Breitbart killed? Quick, call Trump and Sheriff Joe. You need to form a posse right now. The right wing's crazy conspiracy theories get funnier and more bazar by the day

maybe Vince Foster and Ron Brown know what happened to Breitbart-----------------------

It's all they ever had, but what more do they need? How stupid would someone have to be to believe any part of hair brained conspiracy theories like that?

Borderline developmentally disabled. Either that, or its a bullshit proxy issue for something else. Take Stephen. He's a flaming racist. So his embrace of the Birther conspiracy would be a proxy for his racism.

I said that we should have been allowed to see Bush's, Clinton's, McCain's, Romney's and yes, Obama's.

And you were wrong the first time you said it. College records are private and irrelevant to the presidency. If someone wants to release them, fine. If they don't, fine. You have no right to them either way.

If you don't think you can vote for someone who doesn't release their college records, then don't. But your personal opinion doesn't create any obligation on their part.

But again, no one but obama paid a lawfirm to keep his from view. Any idea why?

Says who? There's you and....who?

I disagree. Is that still OK in the USA?

Your certainly welcome to. But your disagreement creates no obligation for anyone to do anything. No president has ever released their college records voluntarily.

Bush didn't.
McCain didn't.
Clinton didn't.
Obama didn't.

But oddly, its only the black guy that you're losing your shit over. And Obama didn't 'seal' his records. They're already private.

If your argument had merit, why would need to lie so much to support it?

Well remember- Redfish Bullshitfish originally lied that all Bush etc had released all of their records- and then switched to claiming he said he always was in favor of their releasing their records.

But he is not asking about the only black guy- he is asking because Obama is a 'halfbreed from Hawaii"........

If he got grants or scholarships reserved for foreign students then he either committed fraud or he lied about being born in Hawaii.

If he got money from some radical left wing organization or person it could explain why he has done some of the stupid things he has done. Do you want a president who is owned by any person or group?

Why did his Columbia ID card say he was a foreign student? Why did his biographer say that he was born in Kenya? Lies or truth?

As I said, we have the right to know everything about the person we entrust with the future of our nation.

The FACT that he hired a law firm to keep his records from public view has to raise questions.

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?
The birth announcements aren't legal documents. .

Birth Certificates are- and the State of Arizona has already accepted President Obama's eligiblity.

Used Car saleman Mike Zullo has done nothing but hold press conferences.
Ken Bennett accepted it because of media scrutiny only after Hawaii was stalling him for several weeks with legal pressure forcing him to change his request details. Now get your facts straight. Zullo has not been in the car business for over 7 years. He is lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office CCP with all available law enforcement resources available to him from said office.

Ken Bennett accepted the confirmation from the State of Hawaii- and unlike Mike Zullo's press conferences, Ken Bennett actually has legal authority.

So Mike Zullo is no longer selling used cars? So what business is he in? Who is paying him?

Does he receive a paycheck from Maricopa County? From anyone?

Or does he survive on his book deal with Birther Jerome Corsi? Or the $10K he got from a Birther supporter?
Call him if you want to know.

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

Birth Certificates are- and the State of Arizona has already accepted President Obama's eligiblity.

Ken Bennett accepted it because of media scrutiny only after Hawaii was stalling him for several weeks with legal pressure forcing him to change his request details. Now get your facts straight. Zullo has not been in the car business for over 7 years. He is lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office CCP with all available law enforcement resources available to him from said office.

Ken Bennett accepted the confirmation from the State of Hawaii- and unlike Mike Zullo's press conferences, Ken Bennett actually has legal authority.

So Mike Zullo is no longer selling used cars? So what business is he in? Who is paying him?

Or does he survive on his book deal with Birther Jerome Corsi? Or the $10K he got from a Birther supporter?

Oh Zullo's records are all sealed.

He has spent millions of dollars keeping all of his records sealed........

Pretty cool for a used car salesman.

Borderline developmentally disabled. Either that, or its a bullshit proxy issue for something else. Take Stephen. He's a flaming racist. So his embrace of the Birther conspiracy would be a proxy for his racism.

People who say they believe any part of birther conspiracy theories are either very stupid or completely dishonest. I'm not seeing a third option.

Why? Why don't we have the right to know how he paid for a very expensive education? Why don't we have the right to know what kind of grades he got?
Actually, no.

You don't have the right to see someone else's college transcript, that is how the system works. You don't have the right to see mine either.

Oh Zullo's records are all sealed.

He has spent millions of dollars keeping all of his records sealed........

Pretty cool for a used car salesman.

Oh, its much worse than that. Zullo has been getting secret payments from Birthers, and lying his ass off about it.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - CBS 5 - KPHO

And here's my favorite part. Here's Zullo's denials:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

And here's Zullo ONE DAY LATER, after being confronted by the evidence that proves he's a skeevy liar.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

That's how Zullo is getting paid. He's taking under the table bribes from the Birther movement.

The only reason he's not in jail right now, is that the 'Cold Case Posse' isn't actually part of the police and has no enforcement authority to do anything. They're a private corporation. If Zullo were a cop, he'd have long since been brought up on charges of corruption.

Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy, take liberal reading, the course I'm setting up for liberals who are blinded by Partisanship and aren't even up to a remedial reading course.

Wow your stupid.

You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Birthers- taking stupidity to new levels since 2008.

It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Stupidity, thy name is liberal...

Stupidity thy name is Kaz.

His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Every interview with him prior to that which mentions his birthplace states he was born in Hawaii.

Only Birthers like you are claiming that Obama wrote that article- which you lie about being an autobiography. The author of the article herself said it was her error

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

LOL, two posts in a row where you parroted back to me what I said to you.
It's about having sole allegiance to America. Born and raised in another country jeopardizes that allegiance.

being totally oblivious to facts because partisanship blocks clear judgment jeopardizes America.

ponder that.

You mean like when Democrats raise McCain's qualification to be President because he was born on a military base in Panama then turn around and go bat shit over wanting Obama to show his birth certificate when the source of the claim he was born in Kenya was ... Obama?

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Just another Birther lie- thats all Birthers have- lies, speculation and innuendo.

Oh and Senator Obama (D) was one of the Senators who cosponsored the Senate resolution that recognized that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen.

Mrs. McCaskill (for herself, Mr. Leahy, Mr. Obama, Mr. Coburn, Mrs. Clinton, and Mr. Webb) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. Leahy, without amendment

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed to

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

his publisher said it and he did nothing to correct it.

His publisher said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

And they are Vulcans? Of course they said that. Duh

The difference is that no other presidential candidate has paid lawyers to keep his records, and his past, from view.
Which lawyers? Surely you know their names since you keep referencing them.

I'd be interested to know the name of the lawyer who kept his transcripts from view, because you don't need a lawyer to do that. Do you really think someone could successfully compel a college to release someone's transcript without their consent?

Why? Why don't we have the right to know how he paid for a very expensive education? Why don't we have the right to know what kind of grades he got?
Actually, no.

You don't have the right to see someone else's college transcript, that is how the system works. You don't have the right to see mine either.

You are running for political office?

Now National Guard reviews, that we do have a right to see...

The difference is that no other presidential candidate has paid lawyers to keep his records, and his past, from view.
Which lawyers? Surely you know their names since you keep referencing them.

I'd be interested to know the name of the lawyer who kept his transcripts from view, because you don't need a lawyer to do that. Do you really think someone could successfully compel a college to release someone's transcript without their consent?

Red is going intentionally vague. Notice he shifted from 'college transcripts' to 'records'.

There's a reason he did so.

Nope.

Can you point out the rules related to college transcripts that say if running for political office everyone has a right to see your college transcripts?

If not, irrelevant.

Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy, take liberal reading, the course I'm setting up for liberals who are blinded by Partisanship and aren't even up to a remedial reading course.

Wow your stupid.

You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Every interview with him prior to that which mentions his birthplace states he was born in Hawaii.

Only Birthers like you are claiming that Obama wrote that article- which you lie about being an autobiography. The author of the article herself said it was her error

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Dude, read it again. Sy didn't repeat your own claims back to you.

Sy destroyed your claim that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya in his autobiography. No autobiography from Obama says he was born in Kenya.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

I said that we should have been allowed to see Bush's, Clinton's, McCain's, Romney's and yes, Obama's.

And you were wrong the first time you said it. College records are private and irrelevant to the presidency. If someone wants to release them, fine. If they don't, fine. You have no right to them either way.

If you don't think you can vote for someone who doesn't release their college records, then don't. But your personal opinion doesn't create any obligation on their part.

But again, no one but obama paid a lawfirm to keep his from view. Any idea why?

Says who? There's you and....who?

People have the right to want them even if you don't approve. I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.

Nope.

Can you point out the rules related to college transcripts that say if running for political office everyone has a right to see your college transcripts?

If not, irrelevant.

Who said he was legally required to provide them? Can you show where people can't demand he provide them? You know, like National Guard records...

I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.
Yeah the nutbag claiming Obama hired a law firm to keep them private doesn't in any way imply a legal requirement to provide them.

I'll let you go tell Redfish he's not making any sense.

Wow your stupid.

Dude, read it again. Sy didn't repeat your own claims back to you.

Sy destroyed your claim that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya in his autobiography. No autobiography from Obama says he was born in Kenya.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

I didn't say it was in the book, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, do you?

I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.
Yeah the nutbag claiming Obama hired a law firm to keep them private doesn't in any way imply a legal requirement to provide them.

I'll let you go tell Redfish he's not making any sense.

Here you go, Sparky

"So that's where we started our research. We did our own tally of payments made to Perkins Coie, all of which were reported, as required by law, in quarterly disbursement reports filed to the FEC by his campaign organization, Obama for America. We found that in the last quarter of 2008 -- which is roughly the period after Obama was elected in early November -- and the first three quarters of 2009, which is when WND wrote its story, Obama for America did, in fact, pay Perkins Coie $1.7 million. If you add in the payments made in subsequent months, the fees paid to Perkins Coie between October 2008 and December 2010 rises to $2.6 million."

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact

Wow your stupid.

being totally oblivious to facts because partisanship blocks clear judgment jeopardizes America.

ponder that.

You mean like when Democrats raise McCain's qualification to be President because he was born on a military base in Panama then turn around and go bat shit over wanting Obama to show his birth certificate when the source of the claim he was born in Kenya was ... Obama?

Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Just another Birther lie- thats all Birthers have- lies, speculation and innuendo.

Oh and Senator Obama (D) was one of the Senators who cosponsored the Senate resolution that recognized that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen.

Mrs. McCaskill (for herself, Mr. Leahy, Mr. Obama, Mr. Coburn, Mrs. Clinton, and Mr. Webb) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. Leahy, without amendment

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed to

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

his publisher said it and he did nothing to correct it.

His publisher said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

And they are Vulcans? Of course they said that. Duh

I am glad to keep showing you the evidence, even if you would prefer to rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Forum List

Back