Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Stupidity thy name is Kaz.

His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Every interview with him prior to that which mentions his birthplace states he was born in Hawaii.

Only Birthers like you are claiming that Obama wrote that article- which you lie about being an autobiography. The author of the article herself said it was her error

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

LOL, two posts in a row where you parroted back to me what I said to you.

Dude, read it again. Sy didn't repeat your own claims back to you.

Sy destroyed your claim that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya in his autobiography. No autobiography from Obama says he was born in Kenya.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

I didn't say it was in the book, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, do you?

Your words- It was his autobiography,

Barack Obama has written one autobiography- published in 1995- and in that autobiography- Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

There is no Obama autobiography where Barack Obama says he was born in Kenya- you just lied.

Right, the blurb about his autobiography, what about that confuses you?

Just for fun- here is the beginning of you lie- all the way through

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Like I said- Obama never said he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied.

What blurb about Obama's autobiography?

You were the one who claimed that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography.

And as I am glad to keep pointing out- Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied about that.

No, you lie, show where I said it was "in" his autobiography. The blurb about the author was part of his autobiography, I never said it was in the book. Word games are all you have

Obviously you did leave it out- but thanks for the link so I could show how the claim was rated 'pants on fire' false.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

:wtf:

You know I left it out because you found it in the link ... I gave you ...

Yes- you 'conveniently' left out the part that said that the claim was 'pants on fire false'

You were the one who claimed that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography.

And as I am glad to keep pointing out- Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

No, you lie, show where I said it was "in" his autobiography. The blurb about the author was part of his autobiography, I never said it was in the book. Word games are all you have

Here once again- since it is just fun to rub your face in it:

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

You just lied.

Sy destroyed your claim that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya in his autobiography. No autobiography from Obama says he was born in Kenya.

I didn't say it was in the book, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, do you?

Barack Obama has written one autobiography- published in 1995- and in that autobiography- Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

There is no Obama autobiography where Barack Obama says he was born in Kenya- you just lied.

You just lied.

Clearly you do know what the word "in" means since you keep adding it when I didn't use that word.

Again, you do know what "in" means since you keep adding it to what I said. You said "in" not I.

You just lied.

Right, the blurb for his autobiography, which is why I didn't say "in" it wasn't "in" the book itself, it was in the blurb.

Again, you do know what "in" means since you keep adding it to what I said. You said "in" not I.

What autobiography written by Obama says he was born in Kenya? Please quote the autobiography.

What autobiography written by Obama says he was born in Kenya? Please quote the autobiography.

Dreams from my father, it was in the blurb

You just lied.

Right, the blurb for his autobiography, which is why I didn't say "in" it wasn't "in" the book itself, it was in the blurb.

Who says that a blurb in Obama's promotional pamphlet is from his autobiography?

Surely not Miriam Goderich or Obama. So who are you quoting?

Quote the autobiography, please. Because in Dreams From My Father, Obama cites his place of birth as Hawaii.

You just lied.

Who says that a blurb in Obama's promotional pamphlet is from his autobiography?

I don't know who said that, I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography. It was from the blurb about the author that went with his autobiography. From implies isn't an excerpt, which no one claimed.

I'm quoting you, it's in your quote.

Quote the autobiography, please. Because in Dreams From My Father, Obama cites his place of birth as Hawaii.

I said it was in the blurb, not the autobiography. Here you go.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

BTW, they still used it in 2007.

You just lied.

I don't know who said that, I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography. It was from the blurb about the author that went with his autobiography. From implies isn't an excerpt, which no one claimed.

Then quote whatever it is you insist was Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

With a source.

You just lied.

I didn't say it was "from" his autobiography

So either Obama KNEW that the following was false AND YET let this go to press or he agreed and approved.
Now it shows how sloppy Obama was even then and totally ignorant in letting simple details be published OR it was true.
See to me it is such an indictment of Obama's need to fulfill this comment from his autobiography which obviously all Obama butt lickers forget:
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Barack Obama My incredible journey as the first black American to run for president Daily Mail Online
So does this mean Obama was an angry young black man fooling all of you idiots that Gruber called members of the "Stupidity of American Voter"?

Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 7.40.35 AM.png

You just lied.

Then quote whatever it is you insist was Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

With a source.
Go outside and run around your house 37 times.

Yes, and he was only "chosen" to be the Harvard Law Review (HLR) editor after the editors, under pressure from leftist faculty members, changed the criteria for selecting the editor so that factors other than merit could be considered. Until Obama was selected, the HLR editor had always come from among the top five law students. Obama was nowhere near the top five. But after they changed the rules for selecting the editor, Obama got picked.

Also, why hasn't Obama released his college transcripts? Still? And why aren't liberal journalists demanding "full disclosure" while they're busy tracking down Scott Walker's academic history?

And how about the questions about Obama's performance as a "law professor"? The Washington Examiner did a little digging on this issue:

In 1999, only 23 percent of the students said they would repeat Obama's racism class. He was the third-lowest-ranked lecturer at the law school that year. And in 2003, only a third of the student evaluators recommended his classes.​

His classes were small. A spring 1994 class attracted 14 out of a student body of 600; a spring 1996 class drew 13. In 1997, he had the largest class of his tenure with 49 students. But by then, his student rating had fallen to 7.75. Twenty-two of 40 faculty members ranked higher than Obama.​

Some former faculty colleagues today describe Obama as disengaged, doing only what was minimally required and almost never participating in faculty activities.​

And, unlike others on the Chicago Law School faculty who published numerous articles in legal journals, Obama's byline did not appear in a single legal journal while he taught there.​

By comparison, more prominent legal scholars on the Chicago faculty wrote frequently. Federal Judge Richard Posner published 132 legal articles from 1993 to 2004, and federal Judge Frank Easterbrook published 32 legal articles from 1992 to 2004. ( Chapter II The myth of the rock-star professor WashingtonExaminer.com )​

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, and he was only "chosen" to be the Harvard Law Review (HLR) editor after the editors, under pressure from leftist faculty members, changed the criteria for selecting the editor so that factors other than merit could be considered. Until Obama was selected, the HLR editor had always come from among the top five law students. Obama was nowhere near the top five. But after they changed the rules for selecting the editor, Obama got picked.

Also, why hasn't Obama released his college transcripts? Still? And why aren't liberal journalists demanding "full disclosure" while they're busy tracking down Scott Walker's academic history?

And how about the questions about Obama's performance as a "law professor"? The Washington Examiner did a little digging on this issue:

In 1999, only 23 percent of the students said they would repeat Obama's racism class. He was the third-lowest-ranked lecturer at the law school that year. And in 2003, only a third of the student evaluators recommended his classes.​

His classes were small. A spring 1994 class attracted 14 out of a student body of 600; a spring 1996 class drew 13. In 1997, he had the largest class of his tenure with 49 students. But by then, his student rating had fallen to 7.75. Twenty-two of 40 faculty members ranked higher than Obama.​

Some former faculty colleagues today describe Obama as disengaged, doing only what was minimally required and almost never participating in faculty activities.​

And, unlike others on the Chicago Law School faculty who published numerous articles in legal journals, Obama's byline did not appear in a single legal journal while he taught there.​

By comparison, more prominent legal scholars on the Chicago faculty wrote frequently. Federal Judge Richard Posner published 132 legal articles from 1993 to 2004, and federal Judge Frank Easterbrook published 32 legal articles from 1992 to 2004. ( Chapter II The myth of the rock-star professor WashingtonExaminer.com )​

He was also the only President of the HLR to never write a single article. He's a complete intellectual mediocrity. His only true ability is gaming the system to go far on his skin color, but that only worked because liberals were looking for strict adherence to liberalism, not intelligence or leadership

I said it was in the blurb, not the autobiography. Here you go.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

BTW, they still used it in 2007.

That's not 'in' or 'at' or 'from' or 'around' or 'above' or 'below' his autobiography. It was a blurb from a promotional pamphlet by the literary agency Acton and Dystel for publishers in 1991. A pamphlet promoting the authors. Not the books.

'Dreams From My Father"wasn't published until 1995. There was no book in 1991.

Obama had been paid a $40,000 advance to write a book about race relations. After Obama missed his 1991 deadline, the book slowly morphed over years into a personal memoir that was finished years later.

Making it a physical impossibility to for that to be a blurb from/in/on/around/beside/between/above/below Obama's Autobiography.

Forum List

Back