Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.
Yeah the nutbag claiming Obama hired a law firm to keep them private doesn't in any way imply a legal requirement to provide them.

I'll let you go tell Redfish he's not making any sense.

Here you go, Sparky

"So that's where we started our research. We did our own tally of payments made to Perkins Coie, all of which were reported, as required by law, in quarterly disbursement reports filed to the FEC by his campaign organization, Obama for America. We found that in the last quarter of 2008 -- which is roughly the period after Obama was elected in early November -- and the first three quarters of 2009, which is when WND wrote its story, Obama for America did, in fact, pay Perkins Coie $1.7 million. If you add in the payments made in subsequent months, the fees paid to Perkins Coie between October 2008 and December 2010 rises to $2.6 million."

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact

Here you go Sparky- what you left out:
From your article
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

But what does that $2.6 million number mean? Not what Trump and others have assumed.

Specifically, the payments by Obama for America to Perkins Coie covered all sorts of legal expenses -- not just expenses related to birth certificate issues.

I am glad to keep showing you the evidence, even if you would prefer to rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Stupidity thy name is Kaz.
Yet again repeating my line back to me, again, the clearest message you have nothing.

His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Every interview with him prior to that which mentions his birthplace states he was born in Hawaii.

Only Birthers like you

Stopped reading here. You are obviously not reading my posts, or you know you cannot address them since you can't respond to what I said.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.
Yeah the nutbag claiming Obama hired a law firm to keep them private doesn't in any way imply a legal requirement to provide them.

Here you go, Sparky

"So that's where we started our research. We did our own tally of payments made to Perkins Coie, all of which were reported, as required by law, in quarterly disbursement reports filed to the FEC by his campaign organization, Obama for America. We found that in the last quarter of 2008 -- which is roughly the period after Obama was elected in early November -- and the first three quarters of 2009, which is when WND wrote its story, Obama for America did, in fact, pay Perkins Coie $1.7 million. If you add in the payments made in subsequent months, the fees paid to Perkins Coie between October 2008 and December 2010 rises to $2.6 million."

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact

From your article
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

But what does that $2.6 million number mean? Not what Trump and others have assumed.

Specifically, the payments by Obama for America to Perkins Coie covered all sorts of legal expenses --
not just expenses related to birth certificate issues.

I didn't leave it out, I gave you the link. And that would be a good argument if I said he'd spent the whole wad on the defense. I didn't. here you go, sparky, highlighted it for you.

I said that we should have been allowed to see Bush's, Clinton's, McCain's, Romney's and yes, Obama's.

And you were wrong the first time you said it. College records are private and irrelevant to the presidency. If someone wants to release them, fine. If they don't, fine. You have no right to them either way.

If you don't think you can vote for someone who doesn't release their college records, then don't. But your personal opinion doesn't create any obligation on their part.

But again, no one but obama paid a lawfirm to keep his from view. Any idea why?

Says who? There's you and....who?

People have the right to want them even if you don't approve. I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.

People have the right to want anything. That doesn't mean they have right to what they want.

Wow your stupid.

You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Birthers- taking stupidity to new levels since 2008.

It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Stupidity, thy name is liberal...

His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Every interview with him prior to that which mentions his birthplace states he was born in Hawaii.

Only Birthers like you are claiming that Obama wrote that article- which you lie about being an autobiography. The author of the article herself said it was her error

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

LOL, two posts in a row where you parroted back to me what I said to you.

Dude, read it again. Sy didn't repeat your own claims back to you.

Sy destroyed your claim that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya in his autobiography. No autobiography from Obama says he was born in Kenya.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

I didn't say it was in the book, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, do you?

Your words- It was his autobiography,

Barack Obama has written one autobiography- published in 1995- and in that autobiography- Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

There is no Obama autobiography where Barack Obama says he was born in Kenya- you just lied.

I said that we should have been allowed to see Bush's, Clinton's, McCain's, Romney's and yes, Obama's.

And you were wrong the first time you said it. College records are private and irrelevant to the presidency. If someone wants to release them, fine. If they don't, fine. You have no right to them either way.

If you don't think you can vote for someone who doesn't release their college records, then don't. But your personal opinion doesn't create any obligation on their part.

People have the right to want them even if you don't approve. I haven't seen anyone say he is legally required to provide them. The narrow and irrelevant point you keep arguing.

People have the right to want anything. That doesn't mean they have right to what they want.

Again, no one I saw said he is legally required to provide them, so who are you debating?

People can demand them whether you approve of that or not.

Only Birthers like you are claiming that Obama wrote that article- which you lie about being an autobiography. The author of the article herself said it was her error

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Sy destroyed your claim that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya in his autobiography. No autobiography from Obama says he was born in Kenya.

I didn't say it was in the book, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, do you?

Barack Obama has written one autobiography- published in 1995- and in that autobiography- Barack Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

There is no Obama autobiography where Barack Obama says he was born in Kenya- you just lied.

Right, the blurb for his autobiography. It was his autobiography. That the publisher made up a country of birth is pretty ridiculous. Then they continued to use it more than a decade.

But we can blindly believe a publisher. Now the British Government, they are liars. Standing behind their intelligence? Can't trust that..

Here you go, Sparky

From your article
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Specifically, the payments by Obama for America to Perkins Coie covered all sorts of legal expenses --
not just expenses related to birth certificate issues.

I didn't leave it out, I gave you the link. And that would be a good argument if I said he'd spent the whole wad on the defense. I didn't. here you go, sparky, highlighted it for you.

Obviously you did leave it out- but thanks for the link so I could show how the claim was rated 'pants on fire' false.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Redfish has said quite clearly that he thinks he has a right to see the records:

I think we have the right to know everything about the people we entrust with the nuclear trigger and the future of our nation

Right, the blurb for his autobiography. It was his autobiography. That the publisher made up a country of birth is pretty ridiculous. Then they continued to use it more than a decade.

But we can blindly believe a publisher. Now the British Government, they are liars. Standing behind their intelligence? Can't trust that..

Wow your stupid.

You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Birthers- taking stupidity to new levels since 2008.

Here's what Sy said:

And here was your reply:

Obama's autobiography never said he was born in Kenya. But Hawaii. So who is claiming Obama was born in Kenya?

Its not Obama.

Its not Miriam Goderich.

Who? Name your source.

Here's what Sy said:

And here was your reply:

Obama's autobiography never said he was born in Kenya. But Hawaii. So who is claiming Obama was born in Kenya?

Its not Obama.

Its not Miriam Goderich.

Who? Name your source.

Not only that- but the blurb in the brochure doesn't mention autobiography at all

screen-shot-2015-02-16-at-7-40-35-am-png.36860

Not a word- or suggestion that his first book would be an autobiography.

Nor is this an autobiography.

You just made it up.

Here's what Sy said:

And here was your reply:

Its not Obama.

Its not Miriam Goderich.

Who? Name your source.

Not only that- but the blurb in the brochure doesn't mention autobiography at all

screen-shot-2015-02-16-at-7-40-35-am-png.36860

Not a word- or suggestion that his first book would be an autobiography.

Nor is this an autobiography.

You just made it up.

all the Birffurs make up BC garbage. If they didn't they wouldn't have anything to slobber about.

Exactly, here is your diploma for mastery of the obvious that no one is disputing.

From your article
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Specifically, the payments by Obama for America to Perkins Coie covered all sorts of legal expenses -- not just expenses related to birth certificate issues.

Who argued the whole $2.6 was for shielding the documents? It says it wasn't just that. Liberals and logic, wow.

Right, the blurb about his autobiography, what about that confuses you?

From your article
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Who argued the whole $2.6 was for shielding the documents? It says it wasn't just that. Liberals and logic, wow.

Here is what your fellow traveller Redfish Bullshitfish said claimed:

If there is no dirt to find, then why pay lawyers over a million dollars to keep them sealed (Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle was paid to keep obama's college records sealed)

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Right, the blurb about his autobiography, what about that confuses you?

What blurb about Obama's autobiography?

You were the one who claimed that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography.

And as I am glad to keep pointing out- Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied about that.

Obviously you did leave it out- but thanks for the link so I could show how the claim was rated 'pants on fire' false.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

:wtf:

You know I left it out because you found it in the link ... I gave you ...

I gave you a blurb, Alfalfa, then the link so you could see the whole article. What about that confuses you?

And what about the statement that not all the $2.6 million was to protects the documents confuses you?

Forum List

Back