Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

the kenyan messiah is above all questioning, the sheep worship him blindly. He could shit in their soup and they would say, ummmmmmmm good.

The Birther sheep follow the Birther lies blindly and stupidly.

If it isn't a transparent lie, innuendo or speculation- Birthers reject it- because they can't handle the truth.

then give us the truth. Tell us how obama financed his harvard tuition. Tell us what scholarships and grants he got. Tell us about his Columbia ID card that shows him as a foreign student.

Just out of curiosity, what specifically do you think the answers to those questions would prove? Are you still beating that dead Birther horse, or is there something else you expect to find?

If he got grants or scholarships reserved for foreign students then he either committed fraud or he lied about being born in Hawaii.

If he got money from some radical left wing organization or person it could explain why he has done some of the stupid things he has done. Do you want a president who is owned by any person or group?

Why did his Columbia ID card say he was a foreign student? Why did his biographer say that he was born in Kenya? Lies or truth?

As I said, we have the right to know everything about the person we entrust with the future of our nation.

The FACT that he hired a law firm to keep his records from public view has to raise questions.
i'd like to know whom paid his parking tickets.. same scrubber crew no doubt.

You keep making posts like that, and the right wingers will start seeing the DMV as a Muslim enclave.

hey you know the difference between a protest and a calculated preplanned paramilitary attack right. if not don't worry. the "president" and his administration don't seem to either. :eusa_silenced:

the gray lady salzbuger debacle... yuk, really sad.

hey did you know that the nyt benedict arnold gazette used eminent domain to for people and families from their generational homes and businesses.. really sad for everyone.

Of course there is a difference between a riot and a calculated military attack. However, if you looked at the pictures and read the descriptions in the link, it's easy to see that there are lots of similarities as well. It is perfectly understandable to think the Benghazi attack was just one more of the several riots at American embassies in the Mid East caused by that video, at least for a while.

I'm not familiar with any grey lady salsberg debacle or any benedict Arnold gazette, and don't know what they might have to do with this particular subject. Care to explain what they are, and how they relate to Benghazi?

Are you still buying Hillary's bullshit? Its been proven that the video had nothing to do with the Benghazi attack. The people on the ground have testified about it. It had nothing to do with the video.

Damn, but you libs are thick headed, or blind ass stupid.

Nobody has said the Benghazi attack was only another riot caused by that video since the first day or two when the information was being collected. The link I gave you is plenty of reason to understand why that's what the first thought was. As soon as more information was gathered, the claims were corrected. NOBODY has said it was caused by that video for years. Don't you understand that?

nobody but hillary and obama, where have you been? those claims have never been withdrawn or corrected, Susan Rice still maintains what she was sent out to pitch was true.

They might actually gain some credibility if they would admit that they were wrong about the video, but they won't because dems and libs are never wrong.

I guess fox forgot to mention when that happened. At the very first, there was a lot of information to evaluate, and it took a while to determine exactly what did happen. Rice said what the CIA told her to say, but yes, after the investigations were concluded, they all have said it was a terrorist attack, and have said nothing but that since.

Benghazi Timeline

Sept. 21: Clinton, speaking to reporters before a meeting with Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, calls it a “terrorist attack” for the first time. She says, “Yesterday afternoon when I briefed the Congress, I made it clear that keeping our people everywhere in the world safe is our top priority. What happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack, and we will not rest until we have tracked down and brought to justice the terrorists who murdered four Americans.”

Jay Carney was Press Secretary and spokesman for the White House - Obama

Sept. 26
: Carney is asked at a press briefing aboard Air Force One en route to Ohio why the president has not called the Benghazi incident a “terrorist attack.” He said, “The president — our position is, as reflected by the NCTC director, that it was a terrorist attack. It is, I think by definition, a terrorist attack when there is a prolonged assault on an embassy with weapons. … So, let’s be clear, it was a terrorist attack and it was an inexcusable attack.”

Sept. 27: At a press briefing, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says that “it was a terrorist attack,” but declines to say when he came to that conclusion. “It took a while to really get some of the feedback from what exactly happened at that location,” he said. “As we determined the details of what took place there, and how that attack took place, that it became clear that there were terrorists who had planned that attack.”

Army Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, at the same briefing addresses what the U.S. knew in advance of the Benghazi attack. He says there was “a thread of intelligence reporting that groups in … eastern Libya were seeking to coalesce, but there wasn’t anything specific and certainly not a specific threat to the consulate that I’m aware of.”

all that is just great, but you forgot Susan Rice doing all of the sunday shows claiming it was caused by a video.

they tried damage control, and it seems to have worked on you

When a very prominent opponent of the White House dies of unnatural causes, and then the coroner dies of arsenic poisoning, only an idiot wouldn't ask questions.
Leave it to the brain-dead right to call a fatal heart attack, death by an "unnatural cause." :eusa_doh:

heart attacks can be induced by certain drugs. who put arsenic in the coroners food?

So now you're saying the White house killed him with arsenic. You might also want to investigate Professor Plumb in the Conservatory with a lead pipe. I'm sure that in your mind, the possibilities are limitless. All that is a little deeper into crazy conspiracy theory territory than I care to go, so enjoy your little exercise in imagination.

not claiming anything, just asking the question.

Sure you are, and what a crazy question it is.

so you don't find it odd that a healthy guy dies of a sudden heart attack and then the guy who did the autopsy is poisoned????????????? really?

image.jpg

If he got grants or scholarships reserved for foreign students then he either committed fraud or he lied about being born in Hawaii.

If he got money from some radical left wing organization or person it could explain why he has done some of the stupid things he has done. Do you want a president who is owned by any person or group?

Why did his Columbia ID card say he was a foreign student? Why did his biographer say that he was born in Kenya? Lies or truth?

As I said, we have the right to know everything about the person we entrust with the future of our nation.

The FACT that he hired a law firm to keep his records from public view has to raise questions.

So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

I am not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii. I am questioning why he, or his sponsors, claimed that he was a foreign student and why he paid Perkins Coie of Seattle over a million dollars to keep his records from public view.

If there is nothing to hide why spend 1 mill keeping them hidden?

Is there any reason to believe he or his sponsors claimed he was a foreign student, other than a bunch of whining by right wing radio and fox? I'm not sure why or what he paid some guy in Seattle. Do you have any reason to believe he paid a million dollars for that, and only that? I mean a real reason, not the whining of right wing radio and fox. How about a link to back up some of your silly claims?

the jacket on one of his early books included an write up by his publisher saying that he was born in Kenya, raised in indonesia and graduated from harvard. Maybe he was lying to sell books, or maybe he was telling the truth. Fox has presented both sides of this and given equal time to each side. Most Fox commentators believe that he was born in Hawaii. But your fear of Fox is noted.

Google Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle and what they were paid to keep obama's records from public view.

I am not here to educate you, and you might believe it if you do your own research.

Please educate me. Your crazy conspiracy theories are quite entertaining.

sometimes brainwashing prevents education, you seem to be a case in point.

Of course there is a difference between a riot and a calculated military attack. However, if you looked at the pictures and read the descriptions in the link, it's easy to see that there are lots of similarities as well. It is perfectly understandable to think the Benghazi attack was just one more of the several riots at American embassies in the Mid East caused by that video, at least for a while.

I'm not familiar with any grey lady salsberg debacle or any benedict Arnold gazette, and don't know what they might have to do with this particular subject. Care to explain what they are, and how they relate to Benghazi?

Are you still buying Hillary's bullshit? Its been proven that the video had nothing to do with the Benghazi attack. The people on the ground have testified about it. It had nothing to do with the video.

Nobody has said the Benghazi attack was only another riot caused by that video since the first day or two when the information was being collected. The link I gave you is plenty of reason to understand why that's what the first thought was. As soon as more information was gathered, the claims were corrected. NOBODY has said it was caused by that video for years. Don't you understand that?

nobody but hillary and obama, where have you been? those claims have never been withdrawn or corrected, Susan Rice still maintains what she was sent out to pitch was true.

They might actually gain some credibility if they would admit that they were wrong about the video, but they won't because dems and libs are never wrong.

watch the agressive ms. cutter..... heh heh really ??

I guess fox forgot to mention when that happened. At the very first, there was a lot of information to evaluate, and it took a while to determine exactly what did happen. Rice said what the CIA told her to say, but yes, after the investigations were concluded, they all have said it was a terrorist attack, and have said nothing but that since.

Benghazi Timeline

Sept. 21: Clinton, speaking to reporters before a meeting with Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, calls it a “terrorist attack” for the first time. She says, “Yesterday afternoon when I briefed the Congress, I made it clear that keeping our people everywhere in the world safe is our top priority. What happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack, and we will not rest until we have tracked down and brought to justice the terrorists who murdered four Americans.”

Sept. 26
: Carney is asked at a press briefing aboard Air Force One en route to Ohio why the president has not called the Benghazi incident a “terrorist attack.” He said, “The president — our position is, as reflected by the NCTC director, that it was a terrorist attack. It is, I think by definition, a terrorist attack when there is a prolonged assault on an embassy with weapons. … So, let’s be clear, it was a terrorist attack and it was an inexcusable attack.”

Sept. 27: At a press briefing, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says that “it was a terrorist attack,” but declines to say when he came to that conclusion. “It took a while to really get some of the feedback from what exactly happened at that location,” he said. “As we determined the details of what took place there, and how that attack took place, that it became clear that there were terrorists who had planned that attack.”

Army Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, at the same briefing addresses what the U.S. knew in advance of the Benghazi attack. He says there was “a thread of intelligence reporting that groups in … eastern Libya were seeking to coalesce, but there wasn’t anything specific and certainly not a specific threat to the consulate that I’m aware of.”

all that is just great, but you forgot Susan Rice doing all of the sunday shows claiming it was caused by a video.

the attack was pre planned and so is this. i strung together these cuts just after.

this is political lying just before a presidential election, they are performances brazen and nervie, so much that people (most people) never saw it or cared.

it's a carefully coordinated campaign maneuver.

unsavory characters...egads where are the body language people, are they all liberals..

we may as well do the 4/27/11 freakshow in the whitehouse pressroom. (body language analysis) if he was fbi/cia we could do the polygraph... that would be something. it's not as if a president looked into a camera and lied before.

and to be fair, all of the P & C entries Google

Last edited:
So you are beating on that dead birther horse again. I suppose this radical left wing organization is the same one who planted those fake birth announcements all the way back in 1961. You really think they started laying the groundwork for his presidency 53 years ago? You know that's crazy don't you?

Knocking down straw men again, i see. Still waiting for you to explain why obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya. Even super-lib Snopes admits to that.

the jacket on one of his early books included an write up by his publisher saying that he was born in Kenya, raised in indonesia and graduated from harvard. Maybe he was lying to sell books, or maybe he was telling the truth..

If he was lying to sell books, he's guilty of the crime of fraud.

Benghazi Timeline

Sept. 26

So you finally agree that all the people you mentioned did say it was a terrorist attack within a week or two, and as soon as all the information was evaluated, right? Susan Rice said what the CIA told her to say, and that was the best information available to them during the first couple of weeks while they were gathering and evaluating the information. After that point, she never once said it wasn't a terrorist attack. If you want to distrust what they said, that's just fine, but you have to admit that any claims other than that it was a terrorist attack were only made during the short investigation and evaluation period immediately after the attack. Read the link. It's all covered there.

Knocking down straw men again, i see. Still waiting for you to explain why obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya. Even super-lib Snopes admits to that.

You mean the this one ?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Everything that birthers try to hang their hat on has been shot down repeatedly. The issue has long been dropped by all but the most rabid crazies. What happened to those investigations by trump and sheriff pink panties?

[

Only an idiot would make the accusation that the White House is guilty of murdering them.

Your god clinton murdered 80 americans at waco. Burned them alive and nothing was ever done to him. Our last three presidents have been psychopathic mass murderers. THINK

It cracks me up everytime you write THINK in one of your posts.

The irony is thick enough to stand a spoon up in .

Wheee! ...another nut melts down!

just speaking the truth. .

Not this time- not any previous time.

Just the usual Birther lies, speculation and innuendo.

then post obama's college records like you did Bush's. Tell us how he paid his tuition. "transparent administration" Bullshit. and whats really sad is you libs don't care who obama really is, you just blindly continue worshiping him like a bunch of sheep eating shit out of a lightsocket and wondering why your lips hurt.

Redfish, Bluefish,
Lying fish, bullshit fish

I haven't posted Bush's Yale transcripts in quite some time- they are available of course- someone illegally leaked them, and then after they were leaked, George Bush 'transparently' posted them. Basically he opened the barn door after the horses got out- and you applaud him for opening the barn doors.

Of course Bush- just like Obama- never released his Harvard grad school records.

No- I don't care about Obama's college records- and no- I don't care about Bush's college records, I didn't care about Romney's college records- and no- I don't care about Walker's college records.

I find them all irrelevant. And unlike Bullshit fish like yourself, I am consistent- unlike you- I don't demand from President Obama what no other President has done.

Which of these men are the only President or Candidate that you have ever demanded produce his college records:

images

View attachment 36806
View attachment 36807
View attachment 36808

I think we have the right to know everything about the people we entrust with the nuclear trigger and the future of our nation. I would like to see all of their college and financial records.

You on the left demanded to know everything about Bush and Romney but you don't have any interest in knowing about obama's past. Is it hypocrisy, partisan blindness, or just plain stupidity. It has to be one of those three.

I didn't demand Bush's or Romney's college records- no one did.

You however, have only cared about Obama's college records.

Not Walker's- not Romney's- not Bush's Harvard records.

So for you- is it hypocrisy?

Partisan blindness?

Plain stupidty?

I pick- outright lying.

You will repeat any falsehood to attack Obama.

Who knows what your motivation is- but you spread BS faster than a worker on a feed lot.

And his coroner died too...

In that case, you better put that tinfoil hat back on and head for the compound. The black helicopters will probably be after you next.

When a very prominent opponent of the White House dies of unnatural causes, and then the coroner dies of arsenic poisoning, only an idiot wouldn't ask questions.

the kenyan messiah is above all questioning, the sheep worship him blindly. He could shit in their soup and they would say, ummmmmmmm good.

If it isn't a transparent lie, innuendo or speculation- Birthers reject it- because they can't handle the truth.

then give us the truth. Tell us how obama financed his harvard tuition. Tell us what scholarships and grants he got. Tell us about his Columbia ID card that shows him as a foreign student.

You dont' give a shit about the 'truth'- you reject the truth- you just want dirt.

You demand that Obama be treated differently than every other President and candidate

We don't know how any candidate or President financed their college educations- you demand that of Obama.
We don't know what scholarships or grants they got- at least not all of them- you demand only that of Obama.

And you are an idiot and a liar- that Columbia ID card was a fake- a lie- which you keep repeating.
studentid2.jpg

studentid1.jpg

the jacket on one of his early books included an write up by his publisher saying that he was born in Kenya, raised in indonesia and graduated from harvard. Maybe he was lying to sell books, or maybe he was telling the truth..

If he was lying to sell books, he's guilty of the crime of fraud.
wait... what ?? elaborate please.

We don't know how any candidate or President financed their college educations- you demand that of Obama.
We don't know what scholarships or grants they got- at least not all of them- you demand only that of Obama.

wheeee suranis... you just bot the farm .....:banana: heh and meh...

Last edited:
[Q

No- you don't have a right to know everything about the President.

You have the right to vote for President- and the voters decide if a candidate has revealed enough for the voters.

President Obama has been elected twice- and you have 'no right' to anything from him.

BUT- he has revealed as much or more than any other President has voluntarily revealed- he is the only President to ever prove that he was actually born in the United States.

So of course you don't believe that.

Walkers records have been released
Bushs records were released
McCains records were released
Clintons records were released

Obamas records are sealed from view.

And i support the right of anyone to keep their records sealed. The problem is the media is not our there demanding obama release his records like they did with bush.

The media never demanded Bush release his records- his Yale records were illegally leaked- and he never released his Harvard records.

The voters clearly didn't care whether Obama or for that matter, Romney released their college records.

And Obama has no reason to humor some nuts on the internet who just hope to find some dirt on him.

If there is no dirt to find, then why pay lawyers over a million dollars to keep them sealed (Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle was paid to keep obama's college records sealed)

Just another Birther lie.

Perkins Cole was the Obama campaign law firm- they were paid for handling the legal affairs of the campaign.

What I find particularly funny about your claim is that Stevie the racist claimed in another thread that it was over 3 million- Birthers can't even keep their own lies straight.

Just out of curiosity, what specifically do you think the answers to those questions would prove? Are you still beating that dead Birther horse, or is there something else you expect to find?

The birth announcements aren't legal documents. .

Birth Certificates are- and the State of Arizona has already accepted President Obama's eligiblity.

Used Car saleman Mike Zullo has done nothing but hold press conferences.

Forum List

Back