Trump Cuts Bait and Goes to Democrats to Make Deals, Skipping Congressional GOP

As stated Trump has put the American people before politics. Well done. Shows just how worthless republicans are.
So you're okay with him crossing the aisle as he feels appropriate?
Ahh, trolling for a response huh? The American people should be put before any partisan shit, and if you don't like it perhaps you don't have any real interest in this country surviving the scum politicians we have had for decades.

No, he asked a question.

Trump probably just cost us tax reform.

As stated Trump has put the American people before politics. Well done. Shows just how worthless republicans are.
Ahh, trolling for a response huh? The American people should be put before any partisan shit, and if you don't like it perhaps you don't have any real interest in this country surviving the scum politicians we have had for decades.

Stop lying Mike, we all know your position is The American people should be put before any partisan shit Trump is sorta like god that works in mysterious ways, so I'm sure whatever he does is awesome.
Your and others hatred of Americans could not be more clear. The people should come first!

Was that what you were doing when you wanted the ACA repealed? Putting the 20 million Americans who received health insurance coverage under the ACA first?

Those people, once it was repealed, would for the most part get better insurance cheaper.

That is putting The American People first.

You really need to change your avatar to StupidLady.

Stop lying Mike, we all know your position is The American people should be put before any partisan shit Trump is sorta like god that works in mysterious ways, so I'm sure whatever he does is awesome.
Your and others hatred of Americans could not be more clear. The people should come first!

Was that what you were doing when you wanted the ACA repealed? Putting the 20 million Americans who received health insurance coverage under the ACA first?
-------------------------------------------------------------- probably a buncha illegal aliens in your number of 20 million DLady .

but people should buy and pay for their own private health insurance DLady .
Liberals want taxes to pay for everything...and then some....

Countries with single payer government funded health care pay much less for healthcare than the US. Everyone is covered and healthcare is better.

Private insurance companies syphon of 20% of your insurance premium and then dictate to doctors what treatments they will cover.

It's sheer stupidity but you allow it.

It is about time. Fuck Ryan and McConnel.
Jim, remind me - this is all a freakin' blur. Did you vote for Trump?

And if so, it seems like some Trump supporters don't want him going anywhere near the Dems, and others want to see stuff get done regardless of who he works with.

Help me with my scorecard over here, will ya?
This country needs to make career politicians extinct... all career politicians are the same no matter what side of the aisle they choose

And if so, it seems like some Trump supporters don't want him going anywhere near the Dems, and others want to see stuff get done regardless of who he works with.

This country needs to make career politicians extinct... all career politicians are the same no matter what side of the aisle they choose
Yeah, I'm all for strict term limits. And no pensions after leaving.

Liberals want taxes to pay for everything...and then some....

Countries with single payer government funded health care pay much less for healthcare than the US. Everyone is covered and healthcare is better.

Private insurance companies syphon of 20% of your insurance premium and then dictate to doctors what treatments they will cover.

It's sheer stupidity but you allow it.
See that is the problem with you progressives, you want to force people that want nothing to do with single payer, will never use it to pay for the shit.
Millions of people want nothing to do with single payer, keep it the fuck to yourselves if you like it so much. Fuck the collective.

Yeah, I'm all for strict term limits. And no pensions after leaving.
...and should work a real job at the same time

GOP leadership in Congress has to change. They're miserably feckless. Ryan and McConnell need to be removed as soon as possible. I mean, both have recently stated they're 'not sure they can even get Tax Cuts done anytime soon.' HUH, WHAAT!? Their Party controls the White House and Congress for God sake. But they can't even get Tax Cuts done? They need to go. They're so feckless, Trump was forced to go around them and work with the other side. The GOP is blowing a golden opportunity. It's flushing all those recent historic wins right down the toilet.
How do you expect Ryan or McConnell to force every Republican to agree on a particular bill? Waterboard them? Blackmail them? What?
Republicans no longer have a cohesive core. The hard right is a minority that has stymied the Republicans from working together and achieving needed compromise with the Democrats. Ryan and McConnell don't have any control over that.
The GOP establishment does not speak for the people, they are there only for themselves

Problem with Obama care is that the people that are forced to pay for those that cannot afford to pay for it - cannot afford the shit… Bankruptcy helps nobody...

Problem with Obama care is that the people that are forced to pay for those that cannot afford to pay for it - cannot afford the shit… Bankruptcy helps nobody...

Medical bankruptcy is the cause of 1/3 of all personal bankruptcies in the US. Your current system isn't working and yet you reject single payer which does work in every other first world country.

You want to save money on healthcare? Single payer does that. It eliminates medical bankruptcies, and it is cheaper and better than what you currently have.

Well Trump drew a whole bunch of independents like me, and we independents want things to get fixed and DC has a whole bunch of things needing fixin'.

So however he has to do it, I cheer him on.

A moderate pro-American worker President can get a lot done by playing the middle in DC.

Antonpoo is a kook, but Mac1958 is definately a good guy.

Antonpoo is a kook, but Mac1958 is definately a good guy.
Oh fuck you.

Including the indigent or people with say cancer? Without the ACA, what insurance company would take someone with a known case of cancer?

Medical bankruptcy is the cause of 1/3 of all personal bankruptcies in the US. Your current system isn't working and yet you reject single payer which does work in every other first world country.

You want to save money on healthcare? Single payer does that. It eliminates medical bankruptcies, and it is cheaper and better than what you currently have.
I pay out-of-pocket cash… That's the best system going

Forum List

Back