Trump delivers the Bitch Slap the Republican Party has needed since Reagan left

but he's brought the illegal problem front and center.

The Post's Antonio Olivo talked to 15 of the workers — some of whom, he wrote Monday, "acknowledged that they remain in the country illegally."

"The majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

The Trump should explain this and should be fined, like any other person who hires ILLEGALS

Why not just registry them as guest workers and make sure they pay the taxes. More importantly make sure the companies hiring them pay their share of the taxes as well.
Why not just deport them as the law states...

Because they have been unenforceable and we need a different solution.

Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction

Your favorite hasn't announced? Which one, Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann?

The Post's Antonio Olivo talked to 15 of the workers — some of whom, he wrote Monday, "acknowledged that they remain in the country illegally."

"The majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

The Trump should explain this and should be fined, like any other person who hires ILLEGALS

Why not just registry them as guest workers and make sure they pay the taxes. More importantly make sure the companies hiring them pay their share of the taxes as well.

They are not unenforceable. However, we do need to fire or charge those government employees who fail to follow their sworn obligations.

yea good luck with that....it might be doable in a area that has a thousand living there.....now try it in areas where you have a hundred thousand plus..
It is the UNICORN immigration policy.
these people that think you can round up a few million plus people are living in their own dream world....
Who said anything about rounding anyone up?

I like the idea of Donald Trump starting a third party. He should call it the American Party, a.k.a. the Know Nothings and whine about immigrants destroying the future of Merica. He could even re-use some of the original American Party's editorial cartoons. All he would have to do is cross out Irish, Italians, Germans, etc, and replace them with "Mexicans".

Here you go Trump! Some stuff you can recycle:

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg

Drumpf is the classic RW case of "I got mine. Screw you".

His own family emigrated here and changed their name to sound more American. He's a lying hypocrite for calling our Jon Stewart's ancestors for changing their name when his own ancestors did the same thing. And, he's a lying hypocrite for sending business to China instead of using American labor.

But, he knows his ignorant, racist fans. His lies about Mexico and Mexicans are exactly what they want to believe and none of them will bother to educate themselves.

I like the idea of Donald Trump starting a third party. He should call it the American Party, a.k.a. the Know Nothings and whine about immigrants destroying the future of Merica. He could even re-use some of the original American Party's editorial cartoons. All he would have to do is cross out Irish, Italians, Germans, etc, and replace them with "Mexicans".

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg

His own family emigrated here and changed their name to sound more American. He's a lying hypocrite for calling our Jon Stewart's ancestors for changing their name when his own ancestors did the same thing. And, he's a lying hypocrite for sending business to China instead of using American labor.

But, he knows his ignorant, racist fans. His lies about Mexico and Mexicans are exactly what they want to believe and none of them will bother to educate themselves.

RWs never think that through.

I posted a thread asking EXACTLY how they would do that and not one of the low-info racists could answer.

BTWd Darkwind - That's a really dumb graphic in your signature because one cannot be "proud" of the way they were born. DUH.

yea good luck with that....it might be doable in a area that has a thousand living there.....now try it in areas where you have a hundred thousand plus..
Its doable period. The problem with people who think it is not is that they think it all has to be done at once....However, the border jumpers who are in this country illegally did not all arrive at once, so who says we have to deport them all at once?

All that is required is:

a. Remove the incentive for them to come here
b. Secure the border so that when they are deported, they stay that way
c. Deport them without exception each and every time one of them is found...No exceptions.

So what if it takes 20 years. Let it take 20 years....but start doing it: TODAY.
yea good luck with that.....like they said about queers, they are here,get used to it,and i dont think anyone is going to do what you want....there is something not right about this country, kicking people out who wanted to come here.....maybe if this country would get serious and start policing the border and checking out who comes across and why they want to be here,like every other Country of the world does......but then this should have been done 50 years ago and never let up....there is nothing wrong with the US having an immigration policy that is enforced....

zin11f.jpg

2iig29u.jpg

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg

RWs never think that through.

I posted a thread asking EXACTLY how they would do that and not one of the low-info racists could answer.

BTWd Darkwind - That's a really dumb graphic in your signature because one cannot be "proud" of the way they were born. DUH.

Its doable period. The problem with people who think it is not is that they think it all has to be done at once....However, the border jumpers who are in this country illegally did not all arrive at once, so who says we have to deport them all at once?

All that is required is:

c. Deport them without exception each and every time one of them is found...No exceptions.

So what if it takes 20 years. Let it take 20 years....but start doing it: TODAY.

So you support President Obama's deporting millions and his increase of Border Patrol to more than 18,500 - both of which the Repubs have fought.

Think about that for a moment.

Repubs fought against Obama putting18,500 Border Patrol for a 2000 mile border while they demand that our other borders remain wide open.

these people that think you can round up a few million plus people are living in their own dream world....
if you do what you want.....you are rounding them up....just not all at once....but the whole point of what you want is to "round" them all up and deport the illegal ones....

Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction

Your favorite hasn't announced? Which one, Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann?

Not relevant to the OP, Freddo

In any event, it would be Palin

All that is required is:

So you support President Obama's deporting millions and his increase of Border Patrol to more than 18,500 - both of which the Repubs have fought.

Think about that for a moment.

Repubs fought against Obama putting18,500 Border Patrol for a 2000 mile border while they demand that our other borders remain wide open.
i got news for you ludd.....there are LOTS of Democrats out here who are the same way as those Republicans you speak of....there are also a many who are like the Republicans who want them all out of here.....

They are not unenforceable. However, we do need to fire or charge those government employees who fail to follow their sworn obligations.

In reality they have been unenforceable since the last amnesty. Like the drug war it is a failed policy that hurts us more than it helps.

if you do what you want.....you are rounding them up....just not all at once....but the whole point of what you want is to "round" them all up and deport the illegal ones....
You are no more rounding them up than you are rounding up rapists....

When someone is caught breaking the law, they answer for it. If your particular crime is border jumping, then deportation is the penalty for breaking our laws on immigration.

By your consideration, we should never prosecute or arrest anyone for any crime because its rounding up to many of them....

What I want is for those who are here illegally to be sent back to their country of origin. AS per our laws.

Nothing more, nothing less.

In reality they have been unenforceable since the last amnesty. Like the drug war it is a failed policy that hurts us more than it helps.
Unfortunately, there are people who would make the false comparison. They have always been enforceable. Every law is enforceable. Lets make the distinction between enforcing a law and the political impetus to buy votes with amnesty.

If left to do their jobs (without political pressure from elected officials) law enforcement would deport every person who is in this country illegally, and simply consider it another days job well done.

zin11f.jpg

2iig29u.jpg

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg
They are not IMMIGRANTs. They are ILLEGAL law breakers.

Not dreamers not immigrants. ILLEGAL law breakers.
Because the Irish, the Italians, the Polish and others were all legal. None of them broke the law.

Forum List

Back