Trump deregulates to increase his base!

It’s just a coincidence that the economy started skyrocketing when business owners realized Trump would be in office and started planning accordingly
Right, it had nothing to do with the oppressive regulations being eliminated or the tax cuts that made it more worthwhile for manufacturing plants - plants Obama declared would NEVER come back home - to come home.

Riiiiight..........

The tax cuts are causing price increases all across this country & hurt exports of US good. Farmers are fucked.

We live in a global economy. You & your fuck buddy Trump thinks you can eliminate imports & expect other countries to buy the shit we maker. This is how stupid you are as you try to lock up a 325 million person market while alienating a 6 billion population.

Trump thinks so little of our steel industry that it can't compete with the Canadians.

Way off but you proved my point. Good day.

What a lying sack of shit. Democrats arent calling people nazis and racists???

Pull your head out of your ass and man up. Nancy.

And every tweet you attack trump for, you lie about what his tweet said, dickless one.

You"re a bunch of race baiting butt hurt lying demogogues

If you don't want to be called a racist, quit making racist posts & supporting racists.

It is that fucking simple.

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

If I called the dipshit a racist, then in the past,he posted something racist or agreed with a racist post.

Nonsense. You guys throw racist around for nothing more than trump tweets
If I call you a racist, I guarantee you are one. But here you are laying down cover for your buddies that do make racist posts. Ummmmmmmm.

Democrats survive on being needed by the poor and the needy, on the dependence on Social programs - like Welfare, Food Stamps, Unemployment, Obama-pones, etc...

The Democrats are pi$$ed ..and partially screwed for the mid-terms - because the economy is booming, more Americans are working than ever, there is less unemployment than there has been in decades, less unemployment for minorities than any time in recorded history, and less Americans dependent on those social programs...

...which is why Democrats want to raise taxes, drive the manufacturing jobs back over seas, return unemployment numbers back to Obama levels, get rid of the raises, bonuses, abundance of full-time jobs, and drive people back into dependence on those social programs...and thus the Democrats.

It’s just a coincidence that the economy started skyrocketing when business owners realized Trump would be in office and started planning accordingly
Right, it had nothing to do with the oppressive regulations being eliminated or the tax cuts that made it more worthwhile for manufacturing plants - plants Obama declared would NEVER come back home - to come home.

Riiiiight..........

The tax cuts are causing price increases all across this country & hurt exports of US good. Farmers are fucked.

We live in a global economy. You & your fuck buddy Trump thinks you can eliminate imports & expect other countries to buy the shit we maker. This is how stupid you are as you try to lock up a 325 million person market while alienating a 6 billion population.

Trump thinks so little of our steel industry that it can't compete with the Canadians.

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE RISES TO 18-YEAR HIGH

...all this 'Winning' and success for the American people is driving you bat-shit crazy.... I love it. :p

...return unemployment numbers back to Obama levels...

DU636zg_U8_AABl_WE.jpg

And every tweet you attack trump for, you lie about what his tweet said, dickless one.

If you don't want to be called a racist, quit making racist posts & supporting racists.

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

If I called the dipshit a racist, then in the past,he posted something racist or agreed with a racist post.

If I call you a racist, I guarantee you are one. But here you are laying down cover for your buddies that do make racist posts. Ummmmmmmm.

If you call someone a racist I can guarantee they aren’t one

A recent study said that breathing polluted air makes people dumber.

Trump recently issues an EO to allow for more polluted air thereby making people dumber. Dumber people tend to be Trumpettes.

5 things for August 28: White House, Jacksonville, Myanmar, gerrymandering, pollution - CNN

projection, that's th kind of short Democrats do. they cant debate issues, they just name call like this op

Trump carrired t

Trump recently issues an EO to allow for more polluted air thereby making people dumber. Dumber people tend to be Trumpettes.

5 things for August 28: White House, Jacksonville, Myanmar, gerrymandering, pollution - CNN

Snowflakes say the booming economy is not 'TRUMP'S' economy, that it is 'BARRY'S' economy....

...except that getting rid of a record number of oppressive regulations has helped business come roaring back and fueled the growing economy.

Hell, Barry et a new record for the number of regulations signed into law.

So, how could this booming economy be Barry's economy...when what got the economy going was getting rid of a ton of Barry's oppressive regulations?

Hmmmm......

See, Trump says the economy exploded & dumbass you believed it.

2.3% economic growth 2017.

Oh I believe it because trump said it? It’s obviously not because I was paying attention.

Nope. Can’t be that. The only possible option is I suddenly believe everything Trump says despite not voting for him specifically because he isn’t trustworthy

When has he done that?

RealDIck is saying that I hate my wife and kids
Classic in a post where he's objecting to name calling, huh?

If I respond, you'll pull a Marty & get me suspended.

Nice try.

So, you want to increase emissions & pollution.

Let me ask a simple question. Does your family breath the atmosphere? Will any be alive when the worst of the AGW starts?

I'm just telling you how stupid your point was that you only call people who say racist things racists.

And you said that in a post you're objecting to name calling. That's how completely fucking stupid you are.

AGW is such a great example of your stupid shit. The top two things we could do today to dramatically improve CO2 emissions is build nuclear power plants and increase fracking for natural gas plants to replace coal plants.

You oppose ... both of those. You don't believe global warming is real. It's just a hack political attack to you

Identifying a person as a racist is a descriptive. Not name calling.

Great created piles of more dangerous shit that remains deadly for centuries. Great plan.
Natural gas is better than coal but can only be a stepping stone.

I have no problem with fracking done right.

AGW is real. It is science.

Your buddy Trump wants to bring back burning coal.

So why did you vote for the orange clown then, idiot?

Snowflakes say the booming economy is not 'TRUMP'S' economy, that it is 'BARRY'S' economy....

...except that getting rid of a record number of oppressive regulations has helped business come roaring back and fueled the growing economy.

Hell, Barry et a new record for the number of regulations signed into law.

So, how could this booming economy be Barry's economy...when what got the economy going was getting rid of a ton of Barry's oppressive regulations?

Hmmmm......

Yes, that's exactly what happened. As a business owner and management consultant, I can say you're exactly right that companies were afraid to invest with a Marxist in the white house and we never knew what he was going to do to us next

Last edited:

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

Yeah, stupid schmuck, I hate my wife and kids. You're a fucking idiot

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

RealDumb calls Trump a racist all the time and Trump has not said anything racist. Dave has a solution to that. Lie about what Trump said, and do it over and over and over

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

RealDumb calls Trump a racist all the time and Trump has not said anything racist. Dave has a solution to that. Lie about what Trump said, and do it over and over and over

I was extremely tough on trump in 2016. I never saw any evidence that he was racist

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump supporter?

I was extremely tough on trump in 2016. I never saw any evidence that he was racist

Yep, me too. I started several threads that the Republicans gave away the election by picking Trump. I didn't vote for him, but racism? There's nothing. The left are just race baiters, which is racism in itself.

We know racists like Dave are lying because they always change Trump's quote. If they actually thought that what Trump said was racist ... they wouldn't change it ...

Yep, me too. I started several threads that the Republicans gave away the election by picking Trump. I didn't vote for him, but racism? There's nothing. The left are just race baiters, which is racism in itself.

We know racists like Dave are lying because they always change Trump's quote. If they actually thought that what Trump said was racist ... they wouldn't change it ...

There you go again. Now claiming that there have never been a racist post on the site? Really?

You give these racist protection when you claim all my racist identifications are wrong.

Trump calls African countries shitholes & wants immigration from countries like Norway. Ummmm let me think.

Lets go back to Trump's early dealing with his rental buildings. His love for white supremacists. The people he put in his cabinet.

Trump is indeed a racist.

Your problem is likely that your racism is so inbred into your very being that who can't see just how racist you really are.

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

Why are you condemning them to a more difficult future? Why do you support their breathing more polluted air?

There you go again. Now claiming that there have never been a racist post on the site? Really?

Proving again that you just lie and misquote, I never said that anywhere. You have mental issues. Racists always do, that's why you need racism. You aren't going to be better than anyone on merit, so you invent reasons to think you are superior to others

You give these racist protection when you claim all my racist identifications are wrong.

Trump calls African countries shitholes & wants immigration from countries like Norway. Ummmm let me think.

Again proving my contention that you lie about what Trump said. Trump never said any of those. That you change his words shows that you know you are lying. You're a racist and a liar. You just are. All of those you took a few words from an actual quote, but then completely misrepresented what he said about it. That you knew his words weren't racist is why you have to keep changing them. Ironic you have a racist fixation as you actually are a racist. Then again Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Hillary, Obama, you all fascists who constantly accused others of what they did and you do

Lets go back to Trump's early dealing with his rental buildings. His love for white supremacists. The people he put in his cabinet.

Your problem is likely that your racism is so inbred into your very being that who can't see just how racist you really are.

You know Trump is not a racist. You prove you know that every time you misrepresent what he said. Like everything you said here. Not one thing was an accurate quote

Last edited:
When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

Why are you condemning them to a more difficult future? Why do you support their breathing more polluted air?

What the fuck are you talking about? You admitted you are in favor of companies polluting the air. I never said that. Again you have to make up what you want others to say because we didn't say what you wanted us to.

You've never once responded to a Trump quote as what he actually said either. You make up shit he didn't say and then attack your strawman. You are a liar, you admit that every time you change Trump's words. And mine

Proving again that you just lie and misquote, I never said that anywhere. You have mental issues

Again proving my contention that you lie about what Trump said. Trump never said any of those. That you change his words shows that you know you are lying. You're a racist and a liar. You just are. All of those you took a few words from an actual quote, but then completely misrepresented what he said about it. That you knew his words weren't racist is why you have to keep changing them. Ironic you have a racist fixation as you actually are a racist. Then again Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Hillary, Obama, you all fascists who constantly accused others of what they did and you do

You know Trump is not a racist. You prove you know that every time you misrepresent what he said. Like everything you said here. Not one thing was an accurate quote

So, you are now claiming Trump was never investigated for discrimination against minorities as a rental building owner? He never call African countries shitholes. He never appointed Sessions to DOJ? He does not have Stephen Miller whispering in his ear? He never said some white supremacists are good people? He never said he preferred immigrants from Norway over African countries?

Wow, Try pulling your head out of your ass.

Trump supporter?

What the fuck are you talking about? You admitted you are in favor of companies polluting the air. I never said that. Again you have to make up what you want others to say because we didn't say what you wanted us to.

You've never once responded to a Trump quote as what he actually said either. You make up shit he didn't say and then attack your strawman. You are a liar, you admit that every time you change Trump's words. And mine

You support the lowering of the pollution standard. You mocked AGW.

Proving again that you just lie and misquote, I never said that anywhere. You have mental issues

So, you are now claiming Trump was never investigated for discrimination against minorities as a rental building owner?

No, I never said that. You made up that I said that completely. Again proving my point, RacistDave, that you can't address what anyone actually said. I never commented either way. BTW, being "investigated" doesn't make you guilty of anything. Or are you conceding that Hillary is guilty in the e-mail server case and Benghazi? She was investigated in both, your standard of guilt

He never call African countries shitholes.

No, he has no quote where he calls African countries shithole countries. Again, you changed his words because what he said wasn't racist, it's what racists like you do. You lie. This is exactly my point. You continually change words because you KNOW you are lying

He never appointed Sessions to DOJ? He does not have Stephen Miller whispering in his ear?

This is your mental instability

He never said some white supremacists are good people?

Nope, another lie. He said some people who want to keep confederate statues are good people. You just lie and lie and lie like the racist you are

He never said he preferred immigrants from Norway over African countries?

Nope, another Trump quote you misrepresented

Wow, Try pulling your head out of your ass.

Actually, people who make all their points lying like you did all through your posts like you just did here are the ones with your heads shoved up your ass. Double for you with your flaming racism

Forum List

Back