Trump deregulates to increase his base!

A recent study said that breathing polluted air makes people dumber.

Trump recently issues an EO to allow for more polluted air thereby making people dumber. Dumber people tend to be Trumpettes.

5 things for August 28: White House, Jacksonville, Myanmar, gerrymandering, pollution - CNN
Democrats use the EPA to increase the costs of doing business.
They use the EPA to prevent progress.
There has to be a common ground when it comes to clean air and water and doing business.
Democrat's answer is removing all production from America and sending it overseas, where the EPA has no controls.
So you are for filth and disease? Is that your take a way?

Did he say he was for Democrats?

The EPA sets impossible to achieve standards. Then revenue raise in fines when the standards aren't met. This artificially raises prices which is what the democrats want.

Who wants polluted air? If uou don't support the use of biofuel that hasn't been invented you are a fan of polluted air.

Companies Face Fines for Not Using Unavailable Biofuel
Fortunately Trump got rid of this little nastiness.
Trfump's tariffs increased prices & you love Trump
I agree with the tariffs.

Here's the deal, the dumb and dumber crazy hate filled left has convinced themselves that the President of the United States is guilty of polluting the air even though he has been in office less than two years. A couple of years ago the crazy incoherent left had convinced themselves that the weather was the enemy. The pervert who invented the concept of "man made global warming" convinced the completely gullible left (about twenty years ago) that they only had about ten years before the end of the world. It's easy to manipulate crazy angry people and the democrat party used to be good at it but not so much anymore.

I asked a question. Can you answer it Hoss or is it beyond you?
All she does is call folks names and disparage them needlessly.

Right. You prefer serious conversations where you call people racists and nazis and you
lie about what trump's tweets said.

Asswipe
Way off but you proved my point. Good day.

What a lying sack of shit. Democrats arent calling people nazis and racists???

Pull your head out of your ass and man up. Nancy.

And every tweet you attack trump for, you lie about what his tweet said, dickless one.

You"re a bunch of race baiting butt hurt lying demogogues

If you don't want to be called a racist, quit making racist posts & supporting racists.

It is that fucking simple.

When has he done that?

Right. You prefer serious conversations where you call people racists and nazis and you

Asswipe

And every tweet you attack trump for, you lie about what his tweet said, dickless one.

If you don't want to be called a racist, quit making racist posts & supporting racists.

When has he done that?

RealDIck is saying that I hate my wife and kids.

Classic in a post where he's objecting to name calling, huh?

Asswipe

When has he done that?

RealDIck is saying that I hate my wife and kids

If I respond, you'll pull a Marty & get me suspended.

Nice try.

So, you want to increase emissions & pollution.

Let me ask a simple question. Does your family breath the atmosphere? Will any be alive when the worst of the AGW starts?

Asswipe

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

If I called the dipshit a racist, then in the past,he posted something racist or agreed with a racist post.

Asswipe

When has he done that?

RealDIck is saying that I hate my wife and kids.

What do you expect? He has zero intellectual basis for his positions. If he didn’t have name calling he wouldn’t be able to claim any victory in his mind

Trump recently issues an EO to allow for more polluted air thereby making people dumber. Dumber people tend to be Trumpettes.

5 things for August 28: White House, Jacksonville, Myanmar, gerrymandering, pollution - CNN

Snowflakes say the booming economy is not 'TRUMP'S' economy, that it is 'BARRY'S' economy....

...except that getting rid of a record number of oppressive regulations has helped business come roaring back and fueled the growing economy.

Hell, Barry et a new record for the number of regulations signed into law.

So, how could this booming economy be Barry's economy...when what got the economy going was getting rid of a ton of Barry's oppressive regulations?

Hmmmm......

Asswipe

When has he done that?

Trump supporter?

If I called the dipshit a racist, then in the past,he posted something racist or agreed with a racist post.

Nonsense. You guys throw racist around for nothing more than trump tweets

Snowflakes say the booming economy is not 'TRUMP'S' economy, that it is 'BARRY'S' economy....

...except that getting rid of a record number of oppressive regulations has helped business come roaring back and fueled the growing economy.

So, how could this booming economy be Barry's economy...when what got the economy going was getting rid of a ton of Barry's oppressive regulations?

Hmmmm......

It’s just a coincidence that the economy started skyrocketing when business owners realized Trump would be in office and started planning accordingly

When has he done that?

Nice try.

Let me ask a simple question. Does your family breath the atmosphere? Will any be alive when the worst of the AGW starts?

I'm just telling you how stupid your point was that you only call people who say racist things racists.

And you said that in a post you're objecting to name calling. That's how completely fucking stupid you are.

AGW is such a great example of your stupid shit. The top two things we could do today to dramatically improve CO2 emissions is build nuclear power plants and increase fracking for natural gas plants to replace coal plants.

You oppose ... both of those. You don't believe global warming is real. It's just a hack political attack to you

projection, that's th kind of short Democrats do. they cant debate issues, they just name call like this op

Trump carrired t

Hmmmm......

It’s just a coincidence that the economy started skyrocketing when business owners realized Trump would be in office and started planning accordingly

See, Trump says the economy exploded & dumbass you believed it.

2.3% economic growth 2017.

Democrats use the EPA to increase the costs of doing business.
They use the EPA to prevent progress.
There has to be a common ground when it comes to clean air and water and doing business.
Democrat's answer is removing all production from America and sending it overseas, where the EPA has no controls.
So what environmental laws would you found acceptable? How much air and water pollution is acceptable to you?
/——-/ Here’s an analogy since you can’t seem to grasp our point about over regulation. President Smith is concerned about traffic saftey and reduces the national speed limit from 100 mph to 5 mph. You like President Smith, voted for him and support his safety concerns. Do you drive 5 mph on the Interstate without complaint or do you say gee, maybe over regulation isn’t so good. Let’s ramp it up to 60 mph. Get it now????
Which specific EPA regulation is the equivalent of a 5 mph speed limit?

Which is good, it saves the middle class, which the democrats are trying to destroy to increase their base. See how that works? Dems want you poor and desperate so you will keep electing them so they give you stuff, all the while not figuring out (because you're not educated enough) that they are living high on the hog by ripping YOU off.

When has he done that?

Nice try.

I'm just telling you how stupid your point was that you only call people who say racist things racists.

And you said that in a post you're objecting to name calling. That's how completely fucking stupid you are.

AGW is such a great example of your stupid shit. The top two things we could do today to dramatically improve CO2 emissions is build nuclear power plants and increase fracking for natural gas plants to replace coal plants.

You oppose ... both of those. You don't believe global warming is real. It's just a hack political attack to you

Identifying a person as a racist is a descriptive. Not name calling.

Great created piles of more dangerous shit that remains deadly for centuries. Great plan.
Natural gas is better than coal but can only be a stepping stone.

I have no problem with fracking done right.

AGW is real. It is science.

Your buddy Trump wants to bring back burning coal.

Right, it had nothing to do with the oppressive regulations being eliminated or the tax cuts that made it more worthwhile for manufacturing plants - plants Obama declared would NEVER come back home - to come home.

Riiiiight..........

Which is good, it saves the middle class, which the democrats are trying to destroy to increase their base. See how that works? Dems want you poor and desperate so you will keep electing them so they give you stuff, all the while not figuring out (because you're not educated enough) that they are living high on the hog by ripping YOU off.

Another dumbass Trumpette blaming Democrats for the work of Republicans. The middle class was built by unions. You & your band of morons hate the unions.

The Democrats did not create the poor. They just believe in a safety net.

The mere idea that you think those on welfare live high on the hog proves just how stupid you really are. You keep voting the big red R & they keep fucking you & you keep bending over saying "Please can I have some more".

What the fuck has Trump done for you?

This whole ban on dumping radioactive waste in schoolyards is an oppressive regulation. We should get rid of it! Regulations cost businesses too much money.

Forum List

Back