Trump deregulates to increase his base!

Nonsense. You guys throw racist around for nothing more than trump tweets
If I call you a racist, I guarantee you are one. But here you are laying down cover for your buddies that do make racist posts. Ummmmmmmm.

Yeah, stupid schmuck, I hate my wife and kids. You're a fucking idiot
Why are you condemning them to a more difficult future? Why do you support their breathing more polluted air?

What the fuck are you talking about? You admitted you are in favor of companies polluting the air. I never said that. Again you have to make up what you want others to say because we didn't say what you wanted us to.

You've never once responded to a Trump quote as what he actually said either. You make up shit he didn't say and then attack your strawman. You are a liar, you admit that every time you change Trump's words. And mine

You support the lowering of the pollution standard

You're lying again. I didn't take a position on it. You admitted that you support companies polluting the air. I never said what my standard was because as I pointed out to your racist ass, your question was disingenuous. I said nothing about Trump's plan at all in any way. Again, racist, you just lie and lie and lie and lie

You mocked AGW.

Yes another misquote and lie, it's what racists do. I said YOU don't believe in AGW, idiot. I pointed out you oppose the two greatest immediate steps we could take to combat it.

All you do is lie through every racist post that you write

If I call you a racist, I guarantee you are one. But here you are laying down cover for your buddies that do make racist posts. Ummmmmmmm.

If you call someone a racist I can guarantee they aren’t one

RealDumb calls Trump a racist all the time and Trump has not said anything racist. Dave has a solution to that. Lie about what Trump said, and do it over and over and over

I was extremely tough on trump in 2016. I never saw any evidence that he was racist

Yep, me too. I started several threads that the Republicans gave away the election by picking Trump. I didn't vote for him, but racism? There's nothing. The left are just race baiters, which is racism in itself.

We know racists like Dave are lying because they always change Trump's quote. If they actually thought that what Trump said was racist ... they wouldn't change it ...

There you go again. Now claiming that there have never been a racist post on the site? Really?

You give these racist protection when you claim all my racist identifications are wrong.

Trump calls African countries shitholes & wants immigration from countries like Norway. Ummmm let me think.

Lets go back to Trump's early dealing with his rental buildings. His love for white supremacists. The people he put in his cabinet.

Trump is indeed a racist.

Your problem is likely that your racism is so inbred into your very being that who can't see just how racist you really are.

Ben Carson is a white supremecist?

Ironically, in your haste to accuse Trump you’ve outed yourself as a racist. You’re assuming that the only reason a country will be a crappy place is if it’s populated with dark skin people. Something Trump neither asserted or implied

RealDumb calls Trump a racist all the time and Trump has not said anything racist. Dave has a solution to that. Lie about what Trump said, and do it over and over and over

I was extremely tough on trump in 2016. I never saw any evidence that he was racist

Yep, me too. I started several threads that the Republicans gave away the election by picking Trump. I didn't vote for him, but racism? There's nothing. The left are just race baiters, which is racism in itself.

We know racists like Dave are lying because they always change Trump's quote. If they actually thought that what Trump said was racist ... they wouldn't change it ...

There you go again. Now claiming that there have never been a racist post on the site? Really?

Proving again that you just lie and misquote, I never said that anywhere. You have mental issues

You give these racist protection when you claim all my racist identifications are wrong.

Trump calls African countries shitholes & wants immigration from countries like Norway. Ummmm let me think.

Again proving my contention that you lie about what Trump said. Trump never said any of those. That you change his words shows that you know you are lying. You're a racist and a liar. You just are. All of those you took a few words from an actual quote, but then completely misrepresented what he said about it. That you knew his words weren't racist is why you have to keep changing them. Ironic you have a racist fixation as you actually are a racist. Then again Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Hillary, Obama, you all fascists who constantly accused others of what they did and you do

Lets go back to Trump's early dealing with his rental buildings. His love for white supremacists. The people he put in his cabinet.

Your problem is likely that your racism is so inbred into your very being that who can't see just how racist you really are.

You know Trump is not a racist. You prove you know that every time you misrepresent what he said. Like everything you said here. Not one thing was an accurate quote

So, you are now claiming Trump was never investigated for discrimination against minorities as a rental building owner? He never call African countries shitholes. He never appointed Sessions to DOJ? He does not have Stephen Miller whispering in his ear? He never said some white supremacists are good people? He never said he preferred immigrants from Norway over African countries?

Wow, Try pulling your head out of your ass.

Appointing sessions, a man who is popular for prosecuting the klan is racist?

And no you guys never did prove trump said African nations were &$;$hole nations. Even if he did, your claim that it’s racist only proves you are racist for assuming they are that way because of their skin color.

Again no evidence he is racist

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Proving again that you just lie and misquote, I never said that anywhere. You have mental issues

Again proving my contention that you lie about what Trump said. Trump never said any of those. That you change his words shows that you know you are lying. You're a racist and a liar. You just are. All of those you took a few words from an actual quote, but then completely misrepresented what he said about it. That you knew his words weren't racist is why you have to keep changing them. Ironic you have a racist fixation as you actually are a racist. Then again Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Hillary, Obama, you all fascists who constantly accused others of what they did and you do

You know Trump is not a racist. You prove you know that every time you misrepresent what he said. Like everything you said here. Not one thing was an accurate quote

So, you are now claiming Trump was never investigated for discrimination against minorities as a rental building owner? He never call African countries shitholes. He never appointed Sessions to DOJ? He does not have Stephen Miller whispering in his ear? He never said some white supremacists are good people? He never said he preferred immigrants from Norway over African countries?

And no you guys never did prove trump said African nations were &$;$hole nations. Even if he did, your claim that it’s racist only proves you are racist for assuming they are that way because of their skin color.

Yep, RacistDave thinks any black dominated country is a shothole. Flopper thinks any white dominated country is a shithole. Racists are racists

A recent study said that breathing polluted air makes people dumber.

Trump recently issues an EO to allow for more polluted air thereby making people dumber. Dumber people tend to be Trumpettes.

5 things for August 28: White House, Jacksonville, Myanmar, gerrymandering, pollution - CNN

projection, that's th kind of short Democrats do. they cant debate issues, they just name call like this op

Trump carrired t

Trump recently issues an EO to allow for more polluted air thereby making people dumber. Dumber people tend to be Trumpettes.

5 things for August 28: White House, Jacksonville, Myanmar, gerrymandering, pollution - CNN

Snowflakes say the booming economy is not 'TRUMP'S' economy, that it is 'BARRY'S' economy....

...except that getting rid of a record number of oppressive regulations has helped business come roaring back and fueled the growing economy.

Hell, Barry et a new record for the number of regulations signed into law.

So, how could this booming economy be Barry's economy...when what got the economy going was getting rid of a ton of Barry's oppressive regulations?

Hmmmm......

It’s just a coincidence that the economy started skyrocketing when business owners realized Trump would be in office and started planning accordingly

See, Trump says the economy exploded & dumbass you believed it.

2.3% economic growth 2017.
he had to correct shit Obama did. hell Obama would kill for that number.
you guys blamed bush for 8 years, we can blame Obama for one.
now that we have deregulation and tax cuts, lets see how we're doing

Boom! US economy logs best performance in nearly 4 years

Gross domestic product increased at a 4.2 percent annualized rate, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday in its second estimate of GDP growth for the April-June quarter. That was slightly up from the 4.1 percent pace of expansion it reported in July and was the fastest rate since the third quarter of 2014.

but wait there's more
Trump got a dynamite GDP number last quarter — and early signs point to the next one being even better

The Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDPNow model, which uses available economic data to predict the current quarter's GDP growth, stood at 5% on Thursday, up slightly from an initial estimate of 4.7%.

So yeah we're going in the right direction and one Trump gets these trade deals done.......even better economic news.

Democrats use the EPA to increase the costs of doing business.
They use the EPA to prevent progress.
There has to be a common ground when it comes to clean air and water and doing business.
Democrat's answer is removing all production from America and sending it overseas, where the EPA has no controls.
So what environmental laws would you found acceptable? How much air and water pollution is acceptable to you?
/——-/ Here’s an analogy since you can’t seem to grasp our point about over regulation. President Smith is concerned about traffic saftey and reduces the national speed limit from 100 mph to 5 mph. You like President Smith, voted for him and support his safety concerns. Do you drive 5 mph on the Interstate without complaint or do you say gee, maybe over regulation isn’t so good. Let’s ramp it up to 60 mph. Get it now????
Which specific EPA regulation is the equivalent of a 5 mph speed limit?

This one:
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...he-epa-is-not-the-fourth-branch-of-government

Instead, the focus of the Environmental Protection Agency is to eliminate coal as a fuel by creating a set of air regulations that are driven much more by political ideology than by science.

because who needs cheap energy! yes that slows things down a ton and it is like a speed limit.

and here is another list of some pretty bad ones

Here Are Obama's 11 Worst Regulations

There has to be a common ground when it comes to clean air and water and doing business.
Democrat's answer is removing all production from America and sending it overseas, where the EPA has no controls.
So what environmental laws would you found acceptable? How much air and water pollution is acceptable to you?
/——-/ Here’s an analogy since you can’t seem to grasp our point about over regulation. President Smith is concerned about traffic saftey and reduces the national speed limit from 100 mph to 5 mph. You like President Smith, voted for him and support his safety concerns. Do you drive 5 mph on the Interstate without complaint or do you say gee, maybe over regulation isn’t so good. Let’s ramp it up to 60 mph. Get it now????

This one:
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...he-epa-is-not-the-fourth-branch-of-government

Instead, the focus of the Environmental Protection Agency is to eliminate coal as a fuel by creating a set of air regulations that are driven much more by political ideology than by science.

because who needs cheap energy! yes that slows things down a ton and it is like a speed limit.

You people are sofa king ridiculous.

Burning coal spews greenhouse gases into the atmosphere heightening global warming & its pollution sicken & kills thousands of Americans every year.

This is FRICKING SCIENCE you fricking idiot.

Coal is being replaced by CHEAPER natural gas!!!!!!

I love your stupidity. Bitching here about higher energy costs when Trump's tariffs caused price increases on everything made with steel.

projection, that's th kind of short Democrats do. they cant debate issues, they just name call like this op

Trump carrired t

Snowflakes say the booming economy is not 'TRUMP'S' economy, that it is 'BARRY'S' economy....

...except that getting rid of a record number of oppressive regulations has helped business come roaring back and fueled the growing economy.

So, how could this booming economy be Barry's economy...when what got the economy going was getting rid of a ton of Barry's oppressive regulations?

Hmmmm......

It’s just a coincidence that the economy started skyrocketing when business owners realized Trump would be in office and started planning accordingly

Gross domestic product increased at a 4.2 percent annualized rate, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday in its second estimate of GDP growth for the April-June quarter. That was slightly up from the 4.1 percent pace of expansion it reported in July and was the fastest rate since the third quarter of 2014.

but wait there's more
Trump got a dynamite GDP number last quarter — and early signs point to the next one being even better

The Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDPNow model, which uses available economic data to predict the current quarter's GDP growth, stood at 5% on Thursday, up slightly from an initial estimate of 4.7%.

So yeah we're going in the right direction and one Trump gets these trade deals done.......even better economic news.

Trump has borrowed 1.5 trillion To pump up the economy. When the effect of rising deficits catch up, we will see. One quarter & you are dancing naked around the fire. I bet you didn't do that when Obama had quarters over 4%.

Yep, RacistDave thinks any black dominated country is a shothole. Flopper thinks any white dominated country is a shithole. Racists are racists

Trump called African countries shitholes. Not me.

Try pulling your head out of Trump's ass & look around a little & become better informed

Trump carrired t

Hmmmm......

but wait there's more

Trump has borrowed 1.5 trillion To pump up the economy. When the effect of rising deficits catch up, we will see. One quarter & you are dancing naked around the fire. I bet you didn't do that when Obama had quarters over 4%.
Well first of all Obama propped it up with Quanative Easing.. he had no real economic activity, which is why people knew he was full of this. Also stop talking about deficits unless you really want to deal with them

Try pulling your head out of Trump's ass & look around a little & become better informed
It wasn't just African ones.......and Dick Durbin is not a credible source.

This one:

Burning coal spews greenhouse gases into the atmosphere heightening global warming & its pollution sicken & kills thousands of Americans every year.

I love your stupidity. Bitching here about higher energy costs when Trump's tariffs caused price increases on everything made with steel.
you are moron. First the tariffs are getting people jobs and helping the economy.
Second, you guys wouldn't know science if it hit you in the head. Studies are not science.....The Law of Gravity is.
And you'll let the government control you life....that's sad....

So, you are now claiming Trump was never investigated for discrimination against minorities as a rental building owner?

No, I never said that. You made up that I said that completely. Again proving my point, RacistDave, that you can't address what anyone actually said. I never commented either way. BTW, being "investigated" doesn't make you guilty of anything. Or are you conceding that Hillary is guilty in the e-mail server case and Benghazi? She was investigated in both, your standard of guilt

He never call African countries shitholes.

No, he has no quote where he calls African countries shithole countries. Again, you changed his words because what he said wasn't racist, it's what racists like you do. You lie. This is exactly my point. You continually change words because you KNOW you are lying

He never appointed Sessions to DOJ? He does not have Stephen Miller whispering in his ear?

This is your mental instability

He never said some white supremacists are good people?

Nope, another lie. He said some people who want to keep confederate statues are good people. You just lie and lie and lie like the racist you are

He never said he preferred immigrants from Norway over African countries?

Nope, another Trump quote you misrepresented

Actually, people who make all their points lying like you did all through your posts like you just did here are the ones with your heads shoved up your ass. Double for you with your flaming racism
Wow. Just WOW>

You are sofa king duped.

Trump calls African Countries shitholes in a private meeting. And you think there is a quote out there. Show me what Trump said??? Where is rhat quite????? Several people in that meeting agree with me.

This was a White Supremacist march. Fights broke out. He said there were good people on both sides.

SThen you say Trump never put Sessions in his position & Stephen Miller is not his advisor in the Whiote House.

My God, you might be the only person on this planet that lies more than Trump.

And I have news, when you discriminate against blacks in rentals, you are a FUCKING racist. When you think that is ok, that makes you one too.

Never happened, racist. This is my point, you lie every time you cite a trump tweet. You know ypur lying

It wasn't just African ones.......and Dick Durbin is not a credible source.
Donald Trump has no credibility.

Never happened, racist. This is my point, you lie every time you cite a trump tweet. You know ypur lying

Republicans at that meeting said Durbin was accurate.

Trump isnt demanding that Dick Durbin retract his claim, so therefore, "shithole countries" stands.

This one:

Obama wasn't in favor of fracking.

So, you are now claiming Trump was never investigated for discrimination against minorities as a rental building owner?

No, I never said that. You made up that I said that completely. Again proving my point, RacistDave, that you can't address what anyone actually said. I never commented either way. BTW, being "investigated" doesn't make you guilty of anything. Or are you conceding that Hillary is guilty in the e-mail server case and Benghazi? She was investigated in both, your standard of guilt

He never call African countries shitholes.

No, he has no quote where he calls African countries shithole countries. Again, you changed his words because what he said wasn't racist, it's what racists like you do. You lie. This is exactly my point. You continually change words because you KNOW you are lying

He never appointed Sessions to DOJ? He does not have Stephen Miller whispering in his ear?

This is your mental instability

He never said some white supremacists are good people?

Nope, another lie. He said some people who want to keep confederate statues are good people. You just lie and lie and lie like the racist you are

He never said he preferred immigrants from Norway over African countries?

Nope, another Trump quote you misrepresented

Actually, people who make all their points lying like you did all through your posts like you just did here are the ones with your heads shoved up your ass. Double for you with your flaming racism
Wow. Just WOW>

You are sofa king duped.

Trump calls African Countries shitholes in a private meeting. And you think there is a quote out there. Show me what Trump said??? Where is rhat quite????? Several people in that meeting agree with me.

This was a White Supremacist march. Fights broke out. He said there were good people on both sides.

SThen you say Trump never put Sessions in his position & Stephen Miller is not his advisor in the Whiote House.

My God, you might be the only person on this planet that lies more than Trump.

And I have news, when you discriminate against blacks in rentals, you are a FUCKING racist. When you think that is ok, that makes you one too.

You're lying again, racist. Trump has never said that african countries are shitholes. You are lying about what he said. You are the one saying african countries are shitholes, racist. Some are some are not, racist

Republicans at that meeting said Durbin was accurate.

About what he said, but not what you lied that trump said, that was you

Forum List

Back