Trump didn't say go back to their countries...and not come back!

racist how? explain how it's racist? can you, or are you a parrot?
Go back where you came from, asshole
I'm right here jkoff, can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen as my mother always taught me. Now, what are his racist comments, parrot?
Maybe Bendog will finally take down the Mexican Flag he has flying over his compound.

You are that mean.....

Wowsuers, I heard that smack all the way over here. You sure are one badassinternetdude.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:
What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states AND they be critical.
I guess what Trump is telling them what the Bible verse
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

View attachment 269450
He is so dumb, go back to where ? most were born here and one is a US citizen. This guy has to be the dumbest TV personality of all times....what a fucking dumb ass.

He watches Faux News, what do you expect?
so you're a CNN guy? pardon me while I spit out my coffee at that amount of funny...

giphy.gif

Prove it! I can prove Trump listens to Faux. Now if Obama had the same relationship with say MSNBC as Trump does with Faux, you can't tell me Obama wouldn't be ridiculed over it.
Unlike most people on here, I am a bad ass in real life.

Pal, you ain't nothing but a bunch of pixels on my screen.

They're Americans, dope.
No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
They call them selves Latin American or African American, one wasn’t born here
So where do natural born Americans "return" to?
What are you not getting? None of the four are white. Trump and gop believe they should go back to where they came from. Have you heard ANY republican denouncing Trump? Of course not. If and politician doesn't believe the four need to get the fuck out, he/she better not say it if they want to run as a republican.

As of this morning there’s a total of 16 GOP blasting Trump racist remarks. That includes King, Murkowski, Brooks.

If not for CNN these will not come up. Fox News will try to hide this kind of racist remarks from unfit POTUS.

But keep it up Trump one way or the other decent Americans condemned this kind of racist remarks. Can’t wait for 2020.

Go back where you came from, asshole
I'm right here jkoff, can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen as my mother always taught me. Now, what are his racist comments, parrot?
Maybe Bendog will finally take down the Mexican Flag he has flying over his compound.

You are that mean.....

Wowsuers, I heard that smack all the way over here. You sure are one badassinternetdude.

He is so dumb, go back to where ? most were born here and one is a US citizen. This guy has to be the dumbest TV personality of all times....what a fucking dumb ass.

so you're a CNN guy? pardon me while I spit out my coffee at that amount of funny...

giphy.gif

Prove it! I can prove Trump listens to Faux. Now if Obama had the same relationship with say MSNBC as Trump does with Faux, you can't tell me Obama wouldn't be ridiculed over it.

I agree. I am much more scary in person.

You can't knock someone out on The Internet.

You can't put them in a choke hold and make them go to sleep.

And you can't body slam them and see the fear in their eyes as all the air escapes from their lungs.

Come to think of it, The Internet is really boring.

And so are you.

So, have you every choke slammed someone?

I have.

If you ever get to see it up real and in person it's an awesome violent thing.

It takes raw power, and violence to grab someone by the neck with one hand, lift them off their feet and slam them to the ground like a wet rag in one swift motion.

They are out cold as soon as their head hits the floor.

But their eyes are still open.

And you are still trying to choke them out, when you realize they are already unconscious.

And by that time, you are usually glad someone pulled you off the knocked out idiot that dared to call you a bitch to your face.

Last edited:
I just want the punks like JC to be open about their racism. We've had racists since before the Revolution. Embrace it if you got it.

I just want to fix the tags
Tags are Racist.

So are labels and asking people what Nationality they are.

Don't you know nothing?

What kinda Lib Tard are you, anyways?

I love you man

</Sarcasm>
What's Love But a Second Hand Emotion?

How many people, particularly from your side of the aisle, threaten to leave because they don’t like the country?

Love it our leave it! First time I heard that ridiculous chant we were bombing the shit out of Vietnam. If somebody wants to leave that's fine with me but I'm not going to demand Love for any administration or policy or leave. Especially Trumpybears'. In fact that is laughable. But threatening to leave isn't the same as demanding people who support different policies leave.

President told his opponents that if they did not like his policies, “they could go to the back of the bus.” How divisive and hate filled is that?

That you can't get his quote right possibly shows a lot of it. "Back of the Bus" is a divisive phrase. But he didn't use it. A false narrative was generated pretending that he did. That is divisiveness, but it is not from Obama, it's on the generator of the false narrative and all those who parrot it.

“They can come for the ride, but they got to sit in back.” There’s your exact quote. Now, tell us how that is not divisive?

The key word is “places”. Detroit and the Bronx -Queens could use some improvement as could Minneapolis and Mogadishu.

Those aren't Countries. He was specific about them returning to the country where they were from.

Ok. Where is the quote? Where did he say “Countries”? Otherwise, you saying he was specific is only your interpretation, or, not specific.

He led off with it.

"So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all

Definitely applies to Omar. Otherwise, argue how Somalia does not fit that criteria?

No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?
What are you not getting? None of the four are white. Trump and gop believe they should go back to where they came from. Have you heard ANY republican denouncing Trump? Of course not. If and politician doesn't believe the four need to get the fuck out, he/she better not say it if they want to run as a republican.

As of this morning there’s a total of 16 GOP blasting Trump racist remarks. That includes King, Murkowski, Brooks.

If not for CNN these will not come up. Fox News will try to hide this kind of racist remarks from unfit POTUS.

But keep it up Trump one way or the other decent Americans condemned this kind of racist remarks. Can’t wait for 2020.
Had nothing to do with race

No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?

So his remarks are racist because he disagrees with some folks that happen to be minorities? This is NOT racism.

Why argue with the racist gop? Trump says what republicans (as they are now comprised of) believe.

I only stay registered to vote against the Trump fans in the state primary
How do you justify you being a racist, calling anyone else a racist?

I am guessing you fly the Honduras Flag at your DemNazi compound then?

Yah, sounds about right.

That or some rainbow flag is usually the norm for Left Tardia.

PSST, Tree: Posting in bigger, bolder fonts doesn't make your lies, distortions and bullshit any more believeable, it just makes you look unhinged.
And telling us every day how you hate America, is not going to solve America's Problems or make us like you.

That is what Trump told you.
Criticizing and blasting Trump how he handled his fabricated crisis at the border doesn’t constitute they hate America.

Several members here including me blasting your sleaze bag leader all the time....... But that doesn’t mean we hate America.

That is called freedom of speech that your leader trying to stampede.

How many people, particularly from your side of the aisle, threaten to leave because they don’t like the country?

Love it our leave it! First time I heard that ridiculous chant we were bombing the shit out of Vietnam. If somebody wants to leave that's fine with me but I'm not going to demand Love for any administration or policy or leave. Especially Trumpybears'. In fact that is laughable. But threatening to leave isn't the same as demanding people who support different policies leave.

President told his opponents that if they did not like his policies, “they could go to the back of the bus.” How divisive and hate filled is that?

That you can't get his quote right possibly shows a lot of it. "Back of the Bus" is a divisive phrase. But he didn't use it. A false narrative was generated pretending that he did. That is divisiveness, but it is not from Obama, it's on the generator of the false narrative and all those who parrot it.

“They can come for the ride, but they got to sit in back.” There’s your exact quote. Now, tell us how that is not divisive?
Are you talking about how Liberals and The Democrat Party treat Conservatives and American Citizens?

You are that mean.....

giphy.gif

I agree. I am much more scary in person.

You can't knock someone out on The Internet.

You can't put them in a choke hold and make them go to sleep.

And you can't body slam them and see the fear in their eyes as all the air escapes from their lungs.

Come to think of it, The Internet is really boring.

And so are you.

So, have you every choke slammed someone?

I have.

If you ever get to see it up real and in person it's an awesome violent thing.

It takes raw power, and violence to grab someone by the neck with one hand, lift them off their feet and slam them to the ground like a wet rag in one swift motion.

They are out cold as soon as their head hits the floor.

But their eyes are still open.

And you are still trying to choke them out, when you realize they are already unconscious.

And by that time, you are usually glad someone pulled you off the knocked out idiot that dared to call you a bitch to your face.

No they aren’t

LOL...

What are they?

Where is the "racism" in this remark by Trump?
What Trump DID SAY exactly from the below tweets:
Trump's exact words:
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"! Then come back and show us how it is done!"

He asked them to come back and fix as they fixed there own countries.

Where is it racist for Trump to ask these people that complain about the USA to go back to their home countries OR states where they came from and fix their countries or states?
I guess what Trump is telling them is what this Bible verse says:
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5.
In other words ladies before you complain about the USA go back to your countries/states and fix them first!

The key word is “places”. Detroit and the Bronx -Queens could use some improvement as could Minneapolis and Mogadishu.

Those aren't Countries. He was specific about them returning to the country where they were from.

Ok. Where is the quote? Where did he say “Countries”? Otherwise, you saying he was specific is only your interpretation, or, not specific.

He led off with it.

"So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all

Definitely applies to Omar. Otherwise, argue how Somalia does not fit that criteria?
She's a piece of shit with a mutilated Vagina.

She can run for Dog Catcher in her No Go Zone, but she doesn't belong in America as a Congresswoman.

I just want the punks like JC to be open about their racism. We've had racists since before the Revolution. Embrace it if you got it.

I just want to fix the tags
Tags are Racist.

So are labels and asking people what Nationality they are.

Don't you know nothing?

What kinda Lib Tard are you, anyways?

I love you man

</Sarcasm>
What's Love But a Second Hand Emotion?

LOL...

What are they?

So his remarks are racist because he disagrees with some folks that happen to be minorities? This is NOT racism.

You can twist however you want. Trump tweets is racist. Trump is racist loud and clear.
He could have said something different.
Are you saying 17 of the GOP that blasted Trump including Graham ..... are all lying?

LOL...

What are they?

Had nothing to do with race

It's just sheer coincidence that Trump only ever attacks non-white women in Congress, or the Senate. Maxine Waters, Frederika Williams, and now the Squad. He doesn't call Nancy Pelosi (or as Trump calls her "Nancy") names, or fire insults at her. She's white.

You can twist however you want. Trump tweets is racist. Trump is racist loud and clear.
He could have said something different.
Are you saying 17 of the GOP that blasted Trump including Graham ..... are all lying?
How was it racist? Are all foreigners black?

Forum List

Back