Trump Donated His 2018 Third-Quarter Salary to an Organization That Funds Alcoholism Research

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Trump Donated His 2018 Third-Quarter Salary to an Organization That Funds Alcoholism Research

President Donald Trump has donated $100,000—his salary from the third-quarter of 2018—to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

Trump pledged to refuse the $400,000 salary that comes with being the U.S. president shortly after winning the election. Since then he’s held to his promise, with each quarterly pay going to a different organization.

In 2017, his paychecks went to the National Park Service, the Education Department, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Department of Transportation. The first two checks from 2018 went to the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Small Business Administration, according to The Associated Press.

Now, Trump has donated his third-quarter check from 2018 to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

The president himself never drinks alcohol, but his older brother, Fred Jr., died in 1981 after struggling with alcoholism. Trump said his brother always told him, “don’t drink,” and despite their sometimes rocky relationship, he heeded those words.

“I can honestly say I’ve never had a beer in my life,” Trump once told reporters. “Can you imagine, if I had, what a mess I’d be? I’d be the world’s worst.”

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism claims to be the largest funder of alcohol research in the world. The organization both supports and conducts research on the impact of alcohol on human health and well-being.

He said he was NOT GOING TO TAKE a salary for being President...

NOW, that lie translates to taking the US tax payer's money for a salary, and him donating it elsewhere? Really?

President Donald Trump has donated $100,000—his salary from the third-quarter of 2018—to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

Trump pledged to refuse the $400,000 salary that comes with being the U.S. president shortly after winning the election. Since then he’s held to his promise, with each quarterly pay going to a different organization.

In 2017, his paychecks went to the National Park Service, the Education Department, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Department of Transportation. The first two checks from 2018 went to the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Small Business Administration, according to The Associated Press.

Now, Trump has donated his third-quarter check from 2018 to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

The president himself never drinks alcohol, but his older brother, Fred Jr., died in 1981 after struggling with alcoholism. Trump said his brother always told him, “don’t drink,” and despite their sometimes rocky relationship, he heeded those words.

“I can honestly say I’ve never had a beer in my life,” Trump once told reporters. “Can you imagine, if I had, what a mess I’d be? I’d be the world’s worst.”

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism claims to be the largest funder of alcohol research in the world. The organization both supports and conducts research on the impact of alcohol on human health and well-being.

Bet this will be front page material for CNN and MSNBC!

NOW, that lie translates to taking the US tax payer's money for a salary, and him donating it elsewhere? Really?

So, in your incredibly fucked up mind, just how much Salary has Trump "taken?"

That rat bastard Trump: caught in another devious lie. Who the hell does this scum think he is donating his income to charity?

It’s actually far better that he takes it and then donates it to good causes, as opposed to the Feds wasting it on pork spending.

Big deal. We pay his golf resorts more than that every time he plays golf. He could keep his pay and not play golf as much and we would be lots better off.

So, in your incredibly fucked up mind, just how much Salary has Trump "taken?"

That rat bastard Trump: caught in another devious lie. Who the hell does this scum think he is donating his income to charity?
if the purpose was NOT to save the tax payers money, then why did he make the offer?

He gets to deduct it

He had very little choice. By law he has to take the salary. It was all explained the first time he made the salary donation.

He gets to deduct it
So? Why make the offer to the American tax payers, the American voters? Why brag that he is so rich, he doesn't need our taxes paying him a salary? IF IT only is for his benefit of a tax write off, and not to save us Americans money vs. having to pay that salary, if the other candidate won, as example?

Last edited:

It’s actually far better that he takes it and then donates it to good causes, as opposed to the Feds wasting it on pork spending.

Hey, I happen to like bacon. Fuck off about your pork spending. I love BBQ pork chops and pork sausage. I love pork spending.

He gets to deduct it
So? Why make the offer to the American tax payers, the American voters? Why brag that he is so rich, he doesn't need our taxes paying him a salary? IF IT only is for his benefit of a tax write off, and not to save us Americans money vs. having to pay that salary, if the other candidate won, as example?
He said that during the campaign and later found out that he had to accept the salary by law. Jeez this was gone into, in detail when he refused the first quarter check. Weren't you paying attention?

TFPU239-BLACK-HPOST.jpg

Forum List

Back