Trump Donated His 2018 Third-Quarter Salary to an Organization That Funds Alcoholism Research

He said he was NOT GOING TO TAKE a salary for being President...

He didn't. He donated it you dumbfuck.
He said he was not going to take a salary, which implies he would not have us tax payers, paying him one.

He did not say, I'm going to take a salary from you tax payers, then give it to my preferred charity.

STOP trying to rewrite history, for your most favorite liar n chief.

When is Trump going to show ALL his charitable contributions?

NOW, that lie translates to taking the US tax payer's money for a salary, and him donating it elsewhere? Really?

hey dumdass,,, he is rejecting his paycheck,,,

and its against the law to not pay him,,,thats called slavery,,,

He didn't. He donated it you dumbfuck.
He said he was not going to take a salary, which implies he would not have us tax payers, paying him one.

He did not say, I'm going to take a salary from you tax payers, then give it to my preferred charity.

STOP trying to rewrite history, for your most favorite liar n chief.

he didnt give it to charities,,,

you are such a dumdass,,,

NOW, that lie translates to taking the US tax payer's money for a salary, and him donating it elsewhere? Really?

A lot more than his paycheck goes into his own pocket each time he plays golf. The bastard charges us for him to use his own golf course.

Trump Donated His 2018 Third-Quarter Salary to an Organization That Funds Alcoholism Research

President Donald Trump has donated $100,000—his salary from the third-quarter of 2018—to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

Trump pledged to refuse the $400,000 salary that comes with being the U.S. president shortly after winning the election. Since then he’s held to his promise, with each quarterly pay going to a different organization.

In 2017, his paychecks went to the National Park Service, the Education Department, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Department of Transportation. The first two checks from 2018 went to the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Small Business Administration, according to The Associated Press.

Now, Trump has donated his third-quarter check from 2018 to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

The president himself never drinks alcohol, but his older brother, Fred Jr., died in 1981 after struggling with alcoholism. Trump said his brother always told him, “don’t drink,” and despite their sometimes rocky relationship, he heeded those words.

“I can honestly say I’ve never had a beer in my life,” Trump once told reporters. “Can you imagine, if I had, what a mess I’d be? I’d be the world’s worst.”

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism claims to be the largest funder of alcohol research in the world. The organization both supports and conducts research on the impact of alcohol on human health and well-being.
I think that he has been donating part of his pay check ever since he was in office

Big deal. We pay his golf resorts more than that every time he plays golf. He could keep his pay and not play golf as much and we would be lots better off.
You don't pay shit probably.

Untitled2.png

Last edited:

A lot more than his paycheck goes into his own pocket each time he plays golf. The bastard charges us for him to use his own golf course.
can you prove that???

Big deal. We pay his golf resorts more than that every time he plays golf. He could keep his pay and not play golf as much and we would be lots better off.
You don't pay shit probably.

View attachment 269360

Got a real link?

How many vacations did Obama make to Hawaii?

When Bush 43 and Trump take time off, they go HOME. Obama hardly ever went to Chicago for fear that one of his homeys might shoot him accidentally!

Sandy vaginas must be terrible. Condolences.

More BS!

so you would rather he be back in his office fucking things up???

you sound like hes doing a good job,,,

President Donald Trump has donated $100,000—his salary from the third-quarter of 2018—to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

Trump pledged to refuse the $400,000 salary that comes with being the U.S. president shortly after winning the election. Since then he’s held to his promise, with each quarterly pay going to a different organization.

In 2017, his paychecks went to the National Park Service, the Education Department, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Department of Transportation. The first two checks from 2018 went to the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Small Business Administration, according to The Associated Press.

Now, Trump has donated his third-quarter check from 2018 to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

The president himself never drinks alcohol, but his older brother, Fred Jr., died in 1981 after struggling with alcoholism. Trump said his brother always told him, “don’t drink,” and despite their sometimes rocky relationship, he heeded those words.

“I can honestly say I’ve never had a beer in my life,” Trump once told reporters. “Can you imagine, if I had, what a mess I’d be? I’d be the world’s worst.”

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism claims to be the largest funder of alcohol research in the world. The organization both supports and conducts research on the impact of alcohol on human health and well-being.
I hope Hillary takes advantage of Trumps generosity and gets herself some help.

Forum List

Back