Trump electable to ANYTHING? Not hardly

Trump is a charlatan. A carnival barker. That Republicans flock to him is proof that the average voter is an idiot. But I suspect he has no staying power. We'll see closer to January what the scene looks like. A lready I've seen articles talking about a "surge" for Carson. This is absurd. I suspect the media is making polls and then blowing up the stories about those polls.

You're in perfect agreement with all the media establishment who have been 100% wrong for the last month.
Even a stopped clock.
Trump is appalling. If you dont find him appalling you are appalling.

What's appalling about him, he tells the truth?

Nonsense.

Thankfully Trump won't be the next president.

The only question is will you and other Trump supporters have the courage to admit you were wrong.

You turds have been gloating for the last four years that Hillary was going to be the next President. When will you have the courage to admit you were wrong?
They never never never admit they are wrong. They just move on to the next disaster they create

Why is it that the RWers like to be spoken to as if they are idiots? Trump promises a 1600 mile impregnable wall and deporting many millions of people including probably more than a million born here. At what cost? Will that plug the divide between this country and Mexico or all of the countries that border the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean? No. Of course it can't. They will just come by water like the Cubans did.

Who cares about "plugging the divide?" Can Mexico do anything to hurt us other than sending their human refuse to invade us?

No, I didn't think so.

Just Trumps answer to immigration is astonishingly impossible to implement. Yet just as the Tea Baggers before the Trump-pets they get all squishy in their under garments over this blowhard that can't hope to carry out his outrageous promises and what good did the Tea Bangers do for the country? They brought the congress to a standstill. The made name calling the only method to communicate.

Trump will not win a National Election for one good reason. Most Americans are not that stupid.

What is impossible about building a 1600 mile wall? It's only 4 times longer than the wall the Israelis are building, and our economy is 50 times the size of Israel's.

Whenever anyone says solving the immigration problem is impossible, they are just making excuses for doing nothing. They are open-borders assholes who hate America.

Go fuck yourselves.

Your spoiled brat schtick only goes so far...then reality smacks you in the ass and you have to move on to another impossible promise that will go unkept.

In other words, you have no intelligible response to the questions I asked.

I've been smacking around imbeciles like you who claim the wall can't be built for months now. All the excuses I've seen don't pass the laugh test.

Nonsense.

Thankfully Trump won't be the next president.

The only question is will you and other Trump supporters have the courage to admit you were wrong.

You turds have been gloating for the last four years that Hillary was going to be the next President. When will you have the courage to admit you were wrong?
They never never never admit they are wrong. They just move on to the next disaster they create

Why is it that the RWers like to be spoken to as if they are idiots? Trump promises a 1600 mile impregnable wall and deporting many millions of people including probably more than a million born here. At what cost? Will that plug the divide between this country and Mexico or all of the countries that border the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean? No. Of course it can't. They will just come by water like the Cubans did.

Just Trumps answer to immigration is astonishingly impossible to implement. Yet just as the Tea Baggers before the Trump-pets they get all squishy in their under garments over this blowhard that can't hope to carry out his outrageous promises and what good did the Tea Bangers do for the country? They brought the congress to a standstill. The made name calling the only method to communicate.

Trump will not win a National Election for one good reason. Most Americans are not that stupid.

We already hashed this out a few times here, idiot! Cost about $200 Billion to get rid of the shit, costs $113 Billion a year to keep them, save close to $300 BILLION in 5 years! Are there any Evangelical DemocRATS, I believe they, at one time were considered Reagan DemocRATS...

Why Evangelicals have flocked to Donald Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Christian Science Monitor ^ | September 4th, 2015 | By Harry Bruinius
The Rev. James Linzey, a retired Army chaplain and vocal leader among some conservative Evangelicals, sums up his ardent support for Donald Trump with a simple observation: “Because he tells it like it is, and he exudes honesty and transparency, and that he’s the kind of person who is not going to deceive us,” says Reverend Linzey, who now heads the Military Bible Association in Escondido, Calif., and who publicly endorsed the Manhattan billionaire on Thursday. “Evangelicals are tired of being deceived by wolves in sheep’s clothing.” Indeed, even as the evangelical minister praises Mr. Trump as “someone with the...

Your "numbers" are ridiculous. I know a lot of immigrants, mostly Mexicans and they ALL pull their own weight. Your claim that it costs us 115 billion a year to take care of Mexicans in this country is wholly bullshit. From what I have personally seen the Mexicans in this country ADD to the GDP not take from it. The vast majority of them work their asses off. AND just who exactly is going to pick our fruit and produce with all the Mexicans in jail or on their way back South at our expense? They not only do the menial work, they do much of the hard work such as hoof around at construction sites hauling the materials to the expert white guys to install. They do the clean up. They shovel the asphalt in road paving and screet the concrete pours.

I don't know who's ass you reached into to get your numbers but it certainly wasn't from Mr. Reality.

You are a complete and utter :ahole-1:... you fucking leftist idiots NEVER read or CHECK anything before sticking your own shit in your mouths!

Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study ...
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02/immigration-costs-fair-amnesty...
Jul 06, 2010 · ... is a staggering $113 billion a year ... illegal immigrants in the United States is a ... Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a ...

Deporting All Undocumented Immigrants Would Cost Billions ...
www.newrepublic.com/article/118602/deporting-all-undocumented...
How Much Would It Cost to Deport All Undocumented Immigrants? ... 10.8 million undocumented immigrants in America would be $200 billion over ... Send yourself a …

Who cares about "plugging the divide?" Can Mexico do anything to hurt us other than sending their human refuse to invade us?

No, I didn't think so.

What is impossible about building a 1600 mile wall? It's only 4 times longer than the wall the Israelis are building, and our economy is 50 times the size of Israel's.

Whenever anyone says solving the immigration problem is impossible, they are just making excuses for doing nothing. They are open-borders assholes who hate America.

Go fuck yourselves.

Your spoiled brat schtick only goes so far...then reality smacks you in the ass and you have to move on to another impossible promise that will go unkept.

I've been smacking around imbeciles like you who claim the wall can't be built for months now. All the excuses I've seen don't pass the laugh test.

Really? I have to compliment you on such a vivid imagination. :lol:

Still taking advantage of children I see from your avie pic. CLASSY!

We already hashed this out a few times here, idiot! Cost about $200 Billion to get rid of the shit, costs $113 Billion a year to keep them, save close to $300 BILLION in 5 years! Are there any Evangelical DemocRATS, I believe they, at one time were considered Reagan DemocRATS...

The Rev. James Linzey, a retired Army chaplain and vocal leader among some conservative Evangelicals, sums up his ardent support for Donald Trump with a simple observation: “Because he tells it like it is, and he exudes honesty and transparency, and that he’s the kind of person who is not going to deceive us,” says Reverend Linzey, who now heads the Military Bible Association in Escondido, Calif., and who publicly endorsed the Manhattan billionaire on Thursday. “Evangelicals are tired of being deceived by wolves in sheep’s clothing.” Indeed, even as the evangelical minister praises Mr. Trump as “someone with the...

Your "numbers" are ridiculous. I know a lot of immigrants, mostly Mexicans and they ALL pull their own weight. Your claim that it costs us 115 billion a year to take care of Mexicans in this country is wholly bullshit. From what I have personally seen the Mexicans in this country ADD to the GDP not take from it. The vast majority of them work their asses off. AND just who exactly is going to pick our fruit and produce with all the Mexicans in jail or on their way back South at our expense? They not only do the menial work, they do much of the hard work such as hoof around at construction sites hauling the materials to the expert white guys to install. They do the clean up. They shovel the asphalt in road paving and screet the concrete pours.

I don't know who's ass you reached into to get your numbers but it certainly wasn't from Mr. Reality.

You are a complete and utter :ahole-1:... you fucking leftist idiots NEVER read or CHECK anything before sticking your own shit in your mouths!

Jul 06, 2010 · ... is a staggering $113 billion a year ... illegal immigrants in the United States is a ... Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a ...

How Much Would It Cost to Deport All Undocumented Immigrants? ... 10.8 million undocumented immigrants in America would be $200 billion over ... Send yourself a …

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I see you use FOX as your "news" source. Note to U : Murdoch and Ailes went to court to be able to lie legally. I do not recognize ANYTHING coming from FOX as anything but a flagrant lie. Try again using a reputable source.

No, I didn't think so.

Go fuck yourselves.

Still no explanation of why the wall can't be built. All you've got is excuses for doing nothing. That's why Trump is going to win. He's not making excuses. Americans are tired of hearing excuses.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I see you use FOX as your "news" source. Note to U : Murdoch and Ailes went to court to be able to lie legally. I do not recognize ANYTHING coming from FOX as anything but a flagrant lie. Try again using a reputable source.

For Huggy, the terminally stupid liberal that thinks a FOX story is false, I take it back Huggy, you have to have a SINGLE DIGIT IQ or you wouldn't have made yourself look like such a retarded dickweed instead of checking ANY search engine!

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States ...
www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal...
Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the ... The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount ...

Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year
www.whitenewsnow.com/american-news-white-america/60131-illegal...
Apr 08, 2015 · The cost of harboring illegal immigrants in the United States is a staggering $113 billion a year -- an average of $1,117 for every “native-headed ...

Best Answer: Well, since the liberals don't like Fox News stating such facts, look who else is making such statements. Now they can shove their head in the sand about this and whine about the truth telling on them as usual.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscale...

This study was done in Minnesota back in '05.

http://www.mnforsustain.org/immg_mn_stat...

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/the_costs...

The cost in TX. The study done in '06.

Illegal immigration and the cost to Texas

The cost in Indiana.

USAgNet.com - National/World News - How Much does Illegal Immigration Cost Indiana?

The study done in TN.

http://www.news-shrc.org/newschanne...00m-per-year-where-are-the-benefits-2-america

The cost in CA. Study done in '06.

Immigration's Cost Analysis - Voice of San Diego

This study was done in '08.

http://www.rasmusen.org/x/2007/06/30/illegal-immigrants-cost-america-84year-because-of-crime/

Facts always destroy what liberals want to believe!

Source(s): Liberalism is a hate crime!

No, I didn't think so.

Go fuck yourselves.

Still no explanation of why the wall can't be built. All you've got is excuses for doing nothing. That's why Trump is going to win. He's not making excuses. Americans are tired of hearing excuses.

Not MY problem. Mexicans don't bother me. I actually like most of them. I think the "wall" idea is stupid.

No, I didn't think so.

Go fuck yourselves.

Not MY problem. Mexicans don't bother me. I actually like most of them. I think the "wall" idea is stupid.

There's your problem, you TRY to think!

The nomination won't be decided for at least another 7-10 months or longer......

There are 15 more debates. Anything can happen.

The OP needs to take a valium........

:rofl:
Zander has it right. The sissies on the left seem to have their panties in a bunch way too soon.

No, I didn't think so.

Go fuck yourselves.

Million of people think the wall is a great idea, and illegal aliens are a problem for all American workers. If you don't want to solve the problem, you're shitting on the American worker.

For Huggy, the terminally stupid liberal that thinks a FOX story is false, I take it back Huggy, you have to have a SINGLE DIGIT IQ or you wouldn't have made yourself look like such a retarded dickweed instead of checking ANY search engine!

Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the ... The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount ...

Apr 08, 2015 · The cost of harboring illegal immigrants in the United States is a staggering $113 billion a year -- an average of $1,117 for every “native-headed ...

Best Answer: Well, since the liberals don't like Fox News stating such facts, look who else is making such statements. Now they can shove their head in the sand about this and whine about the truth telling on them as usual.

The cost in Indiana.

USAgNet.com - National/World News - How Much does Illegal Immigration Cost Indiana?

The study done in TN.

http://www.news-shrc.org/newschanne...00m-per-year-where-are-the-benefits-2-america

http://www.rasmusen.org/x/2007/06/30/illegal-immigrants-cost-america-84year-because-of-crime/

Strange ALL these sources come up with FOX's estimate. Ya know what? I don't believe you or your sources.

I'll go with personal experience that tells me Mexicans are for the most part good people.

Ya...I think I'll go with that.

Million of people think the wall is a great idea, and illegal aliens are a problem for all American workers. If you don't want to solve the problem, you're shitting on the American worker.

I agree with you that there are at least two million stupid in our country.

The cost in Indiana.

The study done in TN.

Strange ALL these sources come up with FOX's estimate. Ya know what? I don't believe you or your sources.

I'll go with personal experience that tells me Mexicans are for the most part good people.

You know what, I couldn't give a shit less if you believe me or not, this is put to the forum, of which there are thousands of THINKING beings, unlike you who is still trying!

The cost in Indiana.

The study done in TN.

What does whether they are "good people" have to do with their cost to the American taxpayer?

Why would I trouble myself to build a wall to keep out people that do not bother me?

Ya...I can visualize all the white lettuce pickers all in like a revolt to get back out there in the hot, dry fields and pick your salad makings. :lol:

Why would I trouble myself to build a wall to keep out people that do not bother me?

You can go watch your reality shows. The majority will vote to build the wall. Of course, you will get a bill for it like everyone else.

The cost in Indiana.

The study done in TN.

You know what, I couldn't give a shit less if you believe me or not, this is put to the forum, of which there are thousands of THINKING beings, unlike you who is still trying!

If "you couldn't give a shit less" then stop trying so hard to prove you do give a shit.

I can see why he scares Democrats. He tells the Truth.

He scares these on the message board because they are so afraid he might put them to work or make their qualifying for assistance beyond their capability.
No, only justified concern that there are those on the right so devoid of political acumen as to buy into Trump's ridiculous lies.

Forum List

Back