Trump electable to ANYTHING? Not hardly

Why Evangelicals have flocked to Donald Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Christian Science Monitor ^ | September 4th, 2015 | By Harry Bruinius
The Rev. James Linzey, a retired Army chaplain and vocal leader among some conservative Evangelicals, sums up his ardent support for Donald Trump with a simple observation: “Because he tells it like it is, and he exudes honesty and transparency, and that he’s the kind of person who is not going to deceive us,” says Reverend Linzey, who now heads the Military Bible Association in Escondido, Calif., and who publicly endorsed the Manhattan billionaire on Thursday. “Evangelicals are tired of being deceived by wolves in sheep’s clothing.” Indeed, even as the evangelical minister praises Mr. Trump as “someone with the...

It certainly isn't because he's a Christian.

The nomination won't be decided for at least another 7-10 months or longer......

There are 15 more debates. Anything can happen.

The OP needs to take a valium........

:rofl:
Zander has it right. The sissies on the left seem to have their panties in a bunch way too soon.

well nothing new there. If they weren't freaking all over him, it would be another of the candidates Republicans have running. Isn't it funny, how you don't see or hear them post about their old white fogies running? If I were a Democrat and was given ONLY those four people by that party. " who is for choice" until it comes to the President elections. then it's a "very limited choice". that's how much they think of them. They know their base will take whoever they throw out at them, so there's no need to put a bunch of them up there. how sad is that?

How many HATE TRUMP threads have you started today? As The Donald puts you in your place Rambling Doe.....

giphy.gif
Just the one. But I have a lot of distaste for this weasel. I have visited this thread often.
This weasel is going to be the next President of the United States. It's time for a real Man in the White House.
He beats your criminal Hillary Clinton.
Nonsense.

Thankfully Trump won't be the next president.

The only question is will you and other Trump supporters have the courage to admit you were wrong.
He's winning in all the polls. You need to get real. He even wins in poll vs Hillary. He will be our next President.

He doesn't have to identify where they came from. If they aren't USA citizens, they will leave or sit in jail. It's really not that difficult. Most of them speak Spanish, and they come from Mexico. People from Mexico have accents, just like Americans have accents. Furthermore, since they are citizens of the countries they came from, those countries cannot refuse to take them back. What would be the basis of refusing?

You seem to misunderstand the problem, you can't simply say "they speak spanish so they must come from Mexico, let's dump them there". You can't force Mexico to take those people if you can't prove they're Mexicans.

Also, put 10 million people in jail? Do you have that many jails, or are you going to use the FEMA concentration camps?

And you still haven't explained how you're going to find the millions of illegals, homeland security is going to do razzias, asking brown skinned people for their papers?

Do you open-borders assholes even think about the excuses you make?

I'm not making excuses, comrade. I'm simply pointing out that Trump's promises are very difficult in practice, unless you're a big fan of totalitarian police states of course.

:popcorn:
You're making excuses. No one is saying these people are going to be deported overnight. It will take years. The government has been deporting people for 100 years. Somehow they manage to find out where they belong. If someone doesn't want to cooperate and tell the authorities where they are citizens, then they can rot in jail. It's that simple.

President Trump--------------------come on dems and libs, lets hear it!!!! Better get used to it. your liberal ideas have failed and obozo and the hildebeast have destroyed the dem party

He doesn't have to identify where they came from. If they aren't USA citizens, they will leave or sit in jail. It's really not that difficult. Most of them speak Spanish, and they come from Mexico. People from Mexico have accents, just like Americans have accents. Furthermore, since they are citizens of the countries they came from, those countries cannot refuse to take them back. What would be the basis of refusing?

You seem to misunderstand the problem, you can't simply say "they speak spanish so they must come from Mexico, let's dump them there". You can't force Mexico to take those people if you can't prove they're Mexicans.

Also, put 10 million people in jail? Do you have that many jails, or are you going to use the FEMA concentration camps?

And you still haven't explained how you're going to find the millions of illegals, homeland security is going to do razzias, asking brown skinned people for their papers?

I'm not making excuses, comrade. I'm simply pointing out that Trump's promises are very difficult in practice, unless you're a big fan of totalitarian police states of course.

You're making excuses. No one is saying these people are going to be deported overnight. It will take years. The government has been deporting people for 100 years. Somehow they manage to find out where they belong. If someone doesn't want to cooperate and tell the authorities where they are citizens, then they can rot in jail. It's that simple.

It amazes me that dems and libs do not know what the word "illegal" means.

The Rev. James Linzey, a retired Army chaplain and vocal leader among some conservative Evangelicals, sums up his ardent support for Donald Trump with a simple observation: “Because he tells it like it is, and he exudes honesty and transparency, and that he’s the kind of person who is not going to deceive us,” says Reverend Linzey, who now heads the Military Bible Association in Escondido, Calif., and who publicly endorsed the Manhattan billionaire on Thursday. “Evangelicals are tired of being deceived by wolves in sheep’s clothing.” Indeed, even as the evangelical minister praises Mr. Trump as “someone with the...

It's helps him being a Protestant.... and not a GODLESS atheist like the ones preventing GOD to be mentioned at the DNC convention!

It's helps him being a Protestant.... and not a GODLESS atheist like the ones preventing GOD to be mentioned at the DNC convention!

Dafuck does "god" have to do with a political convention?

Outside of whoring to the gullible I mean.

It comes as no surprise that those on the right have no idea what 'due process of the law' means.

Because YOU are a DUMBFUCK, OCDGirl.... here is the VIDEO of you fucking DemocRATS BOOOING GOD at the DNC Convention...the one where you had to have a photo ID to get in, but NOT NEEDED when you fuckers VOTE!..... NOTE the fucking ARAB delegate screaming NO!!!

Because YOU are a DUMBFUCK, OCDGirl.... here is the VIDEO of you fucking DemocRATS BOOOING GOD at the DNC Convention...the one where you had to have a photo ID to get in, but NOT NEEDED when you fuckers VOTE!..... NOTE the fucking ARAB delegate screaming NO!!!

Can't answer the question then huh?
It figures.

It comes as no surprise that those on the right have no idea what 'due process of the law' means.

It doesn't mean a jury trial for illegal aliens.

Back to Trump bashing?

What happened, liberals, did you already forget your yesterday's shiny object? Or did a 3am phone call from DNC HQ get you out of a sound sleep?

Relax. It was just a prank call. Like the hundreds we'll get at dinner hours as the primaries draw nigh. Unless, of course, legislatures can quickly slap on a $100 per robo-call tax quickly enough.

It figures.

OCDGirl, apparently DIDN'T look at the scumbag DemocRATS BOOOING GOD, and the video telling her WHY GOD was brought up!.... You embarrass me as being part of the human race!

It figures.

OCDGirl, apparently DIDN'T look at the scumbag DemocRATS BOOOING GOD, and the video telling her WHY GOD was brought up!.... You embarrass me as being part of the human race!

So you can't answer the question. Can't even address it.
As I said, stop the presses, this is a first.
snore.gif

It figures.

snore.gif

I know I scare you, little OCDGirl, and I know you have found out the answer to your question that is in that video, but I wonder why you continue to make yourself look like a complete fucking :ahole-1: with every reply to my posts... Please keep it up, it's entertaining and reveals just how desperate you are to garner approval from your subversive friends! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It figures.

snore.gif

I know I scare you, little OCDGirl, and I know you have found out the answer to your question that is in that video, but I wonder why you continue to make yourself look like a complete fucking :ahole-1: with every reply to my posts... Please keep it up, it's entertaining and reveals just how desperate you are to garner approval from your subversive friends! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So you can't answer the question. At all.

If we're confused about what the verb "answer" means, it means a direct response in your own words. It doesn't mean going out to find Googly Images or YouTubes. Nor does it mean a diarrheaic stream of meltdown emoticons. It means your own ideas.

Which apparently do not exist.
Color me shocked.

Deflection to unrelated topic in five... four... three...

Forum List

Back