Trump explains devastating condition that kept him from Vietnam War

Trump: He can't be any Worse!

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.
I couldn't care less about the GOP. I'm NOT a Republican, Democrat, Independent, nor anything other than an American for America, period. Party politics doesn't mean anything to me. I don't play the stupid party BS.

Sure you don't. When was the last time you voted for someone who didn't have an R beside his name?
some of us vote for who we want to vote for,not just because its my "party".....

I keep hearing that from a lot of right wingers. It's almost like they are embarrassed to admit where their loyalties are. That's OK. I would be embarrassed to admit I was a right winger too.
View attachment 44975

Is that the new symbol for Trump's third party after the GOP finally gets rid of him? Very appropriate.

I couldn't care less about the GOP. I'm NOT a Republican, Democrat, Independent, nor anything other than an American for America, period. Party politics doesn't mean anything to me. I don't play the stupid party BS.

Sure you don't. When was the last time you voted for someone who didn't have an R beside his name?
some of us vote for who we want to vote for,not just because its my "party".....

I keep hearing that from a lot of right wingers. It's almost like they are embarrassed to admit where their loyalties are. That's OK. I would be embarrassed to admit I was a right winger too.
View attachment 44975

Is that the new symbol for Trump's third party after the GOP finally gets rid of him? Very appropriate.
images23K5TP1S.jpg

He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is. You guys run with that. As it is truly the best the GOP can offer.

im embarrassed for both sides,the far left and right should make many people want to cut the cord from their "party".... they are both embarrassing...

im embarrassed for both sides,the far left and right should make many people want to cut the cord from their "party".... they are both embarrassing...

But only one has Trump leading their polls.

He certainly can't be any worse that what we have now, or have had since 1963. And, it makes no difference to me which party he represents. I couldn't care less about party politics. The party is not important, it's he leadership that counts. Voters play into party politics way too much.

There are many that have no true party affiliation.

images2V1N99RI.jpg images6ORUBW5D.jpg

I suppose, but they don't come around here very often.

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0
At least he can actually prove he is a US citizen and produce a birth certificate in a timely manner, unlike bozo.

How has he ever proven he is an American citizen?

We have only seen an image of his BC on the internet, never confirmed by the state he was born in and never examined by independent forensics experts.

By 'Birther Standards' that means he was born in Kenya.

When is Donald Trump going to stop embarrassing other people?! Seriously. I'm not in love with McCain, but I'm sick of Trump's dirty words. He'd better keep his mouth closed.
Why?

With ten billion dollars in his poke what does he have to be concerned about -- except for cancer, tooth decay, baldness and erectional dysfunction?

Trump is having fun. And if there are enough Americans who are sufficiently deluded and weak-minded to elect him President he will have even more fun by starting a nuclear war.

As he should be. How many other non-professional politicians are running for president?

As it should be. I wish more would wake up and smell the coffee. We don't need party politics. We need Americans running America, not a party.

I'm here. I speak for America, and not a party. Party politics is the reason this country is in the sad shameful state that it's presently in. We need Americans running government, and NOT a party, or parties.

New York Times (7/18/2015): "Asked about his own military draft status, Mr. Trump, 69, said he had received medical deferments from the Vietnam War because of a bone spur in his foot. Mr. Trump could not recall which foot had been afflicted."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0
Those things happen all the time. What's so strange or unusual about his reason? Was he the only one given a medical exemption?

Getting out on a bone spur medical deferment....and then talking shit about those who actually fought?

"He is not a war hero," Trump told pollster Frank Luntz, who was hosting the session.

"He is a war hero," Luntz interjected.

"He is a war hero because he was captured," Trump said, cutting him off. "I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured. OK, you can have -- I believe perhaps he is a war hero."

Donald Trump questions John McCain s bravery - CNNPolitics.com

McCain suffered permanent debilitating injuries while being tortured in a prison camp and can now no longer life his arms above shoulder level. Trump can't remember which foot he got his deferment over.

Sounds legit to me. Trump is definitely the candidate the GOP deserves. Trump so perfectly embodies the actual values of the GOP its spooky.

Check out my thread:
Trump right about “Hanoi John McCain

At least he can actually prove he is a US citizen and produce a birth certificate in a timely manner, unlike bozo.

Wrong. He hasn't even proved he wasn't half orangutan, much less an American orangutan. Somebody should get Sheriff Joe started on this.

Wrong. He hasn't even proved he wasn't half orangutan, much less an American orangutan. Somebody should get Sheriff Joe started on this.
525.gif

As he should be. How many other non-professional politicians are running for president?

Considering the list on that clown car.........a lot.

Considering the list on that clown car.........a lot.
Please name them. Thanks.

I have no affiliation. I liked the Reagan and Bill Clinton presidencies. A good president is one who knows how to control the radicals in his / her own party. Obama is more radical than most people in his own party, and Hillary is no Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Where is Hillary Clinton's military records?

What is there besides her heroic dodging of sniper fire in Bosnia and saving the ambassador to Libya's life after all those requests for more security?

I'm here. I speak for America, and not a party. Party politics is the reason this country is in the sad shameful state that it's presently in. We need Americans running government, and NOT a party, or parties.

Today's politicians are putting party affiliation ahead of their own country. It isn't their fault, it's the system. If you don't tow the line, your party will whack you out of office. It's like a mafia today.

Forum List

Back