Trump Fed Up Funding Palestinians

Aww stop whining and discrediting Israel's great acheivements

Hasbara has done a good job on you roodboy!

How about you stop your bullshitting about what Israel DIDN'T do!

Drip irrigation and cherry tomatoes "Israels great achievements"?

Has to be the funniest joke I have heard in a very long time!

Talk about misinformation and "fake news"!

Ah wait, you love all that "fake news" BS don't you... Your beloved leader is full of it!

Yes computerized drip irrigation is an Israeli technology now being implemented in Africa and India.
And cherry tomatoes are too an Israeli development. There're a lot of species, no one is saying Israel invented the small tomato, they've developed their own kind of tomato with its unique properties.
Sassshhh! Don't bring up the truth and facts, our resident PaliNazi internet jihadist has a strong allergy to them.

You are such a dumbass... You speak of truth then try and tell every one that Israel invented drip irrigation and cherry tomatoes
:iyfyus.jpg:
Why do you insist on showing your ignorance and stupidity?

Simcha Blass - Wikipedia

Simcha Blass
Biography
Simcha Blass was born in Warsaw, Poland, which was then part of the Russian Empire, to an Orthodox Jewish family. He was active in the Jewish self-defense units organized in Warsaw to defend Jews during the end of World War I. His engineering studies in Warsaw were interrupted by the Polish-Soviet War and completed after that war. During the war, he was recruited to the Polish Army, there he invented for the Polish Air Force, a meteorological appliance, measuring the intensity and direction of winds.

Later, he invented, patented and developed an operative wheat planting machine, which was tested in Europe (and even sold there) and in Palestine (1927), but proved uneconomical. The main motivation for this invention was Zionism (i.e. enabling more Jews settle in Palestine). Zionism was the main drive for most of his other activities in adult life.

Water engineering in the Yishuv and State of Israel
During the years 1930–1948 he was the most known water engineer in the Jewish Yishuv of Palestine. He planned the first modern aqueduct in the Jordanvalley. He was the chief engineer and one of the founders (with Levi Eshkol and Pinchas Sapir) of Mekorot water company (established 1937, now Israel's national water company).

checking the sabotaged water pipeline to the Negev isolated settlements,1948
Later, in 1946, he planned the first water pipeline to the Negev. The pipes for which had been used in London during The Blitz for extinguishing fire and bought by Blass after World War II. This pipeline enabled the establishment of 11 new Jewish settlements in the Negev(which was under the British Mandate of Palestine) on a single evening (Yom Kippur night) in 1946 (but also served Arab Bedouins). The Jewish settlements in the Negev had a major role influencing the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) to include most of the Negev within the boundaries of the recommended Jewish state.

In 1948 to 1956 Blass was the founder and director of the governmental water institutions of the new state of Israel, the official councillor of the governmenton water affairs and head of planners of the Israeli National Water Carrier.

Blass wrote the chapter "Development of Water Resources in Palestine" in Encyclopaedia Hebraica.

Drip irrigation
In the early 1930s, a farmer drew his attention to a big tree, growing in his backyard "without water". After digging below the apparently dry surface, Simcha Blass discovered why: water from a leaking coupling was causing a small wet area on the surface, while an expanding onion shaped area of underground water was reaching the roots of this particular tree—and not the others. This sight of tiny drops penetrating the soil causing the growth of a giant tree provided the catalyst for Blass's invention. The drip irrigation concept was born and experiments that followed led Blass to create an irrigation device that used friction and water pressure loss to leak drops of water at regular intervals. Recognizing the high potential of his discovery, he began to look for ways to turn his idea into a product.

In the late 1950s, with the advent of modern plastics during and after World War II, he took a major step towards implementing his idea. After leaving government service in 1956 he reopened his private Engineering office and worked with his son Yeshayahu on the drip irrigation idea. The main aspect of the new invention was to release water through larger and longer passageways (rather than tiny holes) by using friction to slow water inside a plastic emitter. Larger passageways prevented the blocking of tiny holes by very small particles. The first experimental system of this type was established in 1959. In the early 1960s, Blass developed and patented this method and the new dripper was the first practical surface drip irrigation emitter.

During the years 1960 to 1965 Blass developed the drip-irrigation systems and sold them inside Israel and abroad. In 1965 he contacted Arie Bahir who was in charge of the industry in the kibbutzim in order to find a kibbutz to give him the task of further developing this new enterprise. Out of some suggestions, Blass chose kibbutz Hazerim in the Negev.

Online dripper system
For the desert-based Kibbutz Hatzerim looking to expand its activities beyond agriculture, Simcha Blass's invention opened up a world of possibilities. Blass and his son Yeshayahu and Kibbutz Hatzerim signed a contract (on August 10, 1965) establishing Netafim Irrigation Company (80% Kibbutz Hatzerim and 20% Blass). Production began in 1966. With Blass's original narrow spaghetti tube model and later models as the starting point, Netafim engineers working with Blass, developed the online dripper—indeed allowing the desert to bloom.
So, are you saying that drip irrigation is a Polish invention?

Roodboy, why do you continue with this hasbara bullshit?

Your use of wikipedia is hilariously telling. You are so sucked in by the hasbara bullshit media machine you are struggling with reality.

Let me make it very clear for you...

Israel did NOT invent cherry tomatoes (South America)
Israel did NOT invent drip irrigation (China)

End of story.

If you had even half a brain you would know that this is fact. Unlike the hasbara bullshit that came up with these two strangely bizarre claims to try and show how 'great' Israel is.

Roudy supported his (and my) theory with proof. Humanity, where is YOUR proof that China developed drip irrigation?

Oh dear...

Well, to start with, go study some history. People were pretty clever BEFORE Israel existed you know!

Sorry for the use of wikipedia but it seems to be fitting your lack of knowledge...

Drip irrigation - Wikipedia

Primitive drip irrigation has been used since ancient times. Fan Sheng-Chih Shu (氾勝之書), written in China during the first century BCE, describes the use of buried, unglazed clay pots filled with water as a means of irrigation.[1][2] Modern drip irrigation began its development in Germany in 1860 when researchers began experimenting with subsurface irrigation using clay pipe to create combination irrigation and drainage systems.[3]

And here is the piece the piece that I am sure you will pick out from the article...

Usage of a plastic emitter in drip irrigation was developed in Israel by Simcha Blass and his son Yeshayahu.[5] Instead of releasing water through tiny holes easily blocked by tiny particles, water was released through larger and longer passageways by using velocity to slow water inside a plastic emitter. The first experimental system of this type was established in 1959 by Blass who partnered later (1964) with Kibbutz Hatzerim to create an irrigation company called Netafim. Together they developed and patented the first practical surface drip irrigation emitter.[3][4]

You will see from reading, if you can, that it was developed NOT invented as you claim!

I notice that you are pushing just ONE of the claims you made and seem to be ignoring the "invention" of cherry tomatoes by Israel... Do you want me to prove you wrong on that as well or do you already realise your mistake?

So, to go back to the comment you responded to....

Thank you and good night...
"Primitive drip irrigation"?! Bwahahaha! So they also invented cars since the wheel is also a primitive invention! We are talking about MODERN drip irrigantion.

IDIOT!

What did you want them to do roodboy? Use fucking plastic?!?!?!

You fool!

The clue is in what YOU quoted idiot "Primitive drip irrigation" Read it, digest it and then come back and thank me for teaching you something!
There are over 150 countries currently contracting Israel for its unique drip irrigation systems, you babbling FOOL.

:link:

Roudy supported his (and my) theory with proof. Humanity, where is YOUR proof that China developed drip irrigation?

Oh dear...

Well, to start with, go study some history. People were pretty clever BEFORE Israel existed you know!

Sorry for the use of wikipedia but it seems to be fitting your lack of knowledge...

Primitive drip irrigation has been used since ancient times. Fan Sheng-Chih Shu (氾勝之書), written in China during the first century BCE, describes the use of buried, unglazed clay pots filled with water as a means of irrigation.[1][2] Modern drip irrigation began its development in Germany in 1860 when researchers began experimenting with subsurface irrigation using clay pipe to create combination irrigation and drainage systems.[3]

And here is the piece the piece that I am sure you will pick out from the article...

Usage of a plastic emitter in drip irrigation was developed in Israel by Simcha Blass and his son Yeshayahu.[5] Instead of releasing water through tiny holes easily blocked by tiny particles, water was released through larger and longer passageways by using velocity to slow water inside a plastic emitter. The first experimental system of this type was established in 1959 by Blass who partnered later (1964) with Kibbutz Hatzerim to create an irrigation company called Netafim. Together they developed and patented the first practical surface drip irrigation emitter.[3][4]

You will see from reading, if you can, that it was developed NOT invented as you claim!

I notice that you are pushing just ONE of the claims you made and seem to be ignoring the "invention" of cherry tomatoes by Israel... Do you want me to prove you wrong on that as well or do you already realise your mistake?

"Primitive drip irrigation"?! Bwahahaha! So they also invented cars since the wheel is also a primitive invention! We are talking about MODERN drip irrigantion.

IDIOT!

You fool!

The clue is in what YOU quoted idiot "Primitive drip irrigation" Read it, digest it and then come back and thank me for teaching you something!
There are over 150 countries currently contracting Israel for its unique drip irrigation systems, you babbling FOOL.

For the Trolls:

Founded in 1965, Netafim operates in 150 countries through 37 subsidiaries, with 13 factories throughout the world. The company has 3,000 employees, 2,000 of whom are employed in the company’s manufacturing plants.

What Israeli drips did for the world
-------------

Drip irrigation, commercialized by Israeli engineers in the 1950s, delivers water directly to crops’ roots through porous or perforated tubing installed on or below the soil surface. Compared with conventional flood or furrow irrigation, drip methods can reduce the volume of water applied to fields by up to 70 percent, while increasing crop yields by 20-90 percent.

This month Dr. Daniel Hillel was named the 2012 World Food Prize Laureate for his pioneering research leading to the development of micro-irrigation methods.

Drip Irrigation Expanding Worldwide – National Geographic Blog

12 top ways Israel feeds the world

Now, why would the US or any other country be fed up about funding the Palestinians after all the good they have brought to the world?

Oh dear...

IDIOT!

You fool!

Not everybody is full of shit, like you are....

Founded in 1965, Netafim operates in 150 countries through 37 subsidiaries, with 13 factories throughout the world. The company has 3,000 employees, 2,000 of whom are employed in the company’s manufacturing plants.

Oh dear...

IDIOT!

You fool!

It's why I asked for a link roodboy...

Most of the crap you post is just utter BS! :cuckoo:

Oh dear...

IDIOT!

You fool!

For the Trolls:

-------------

Drip irrigation, commercialized by Israeli engineers in the 1950s, delivers water directly to crops’ roots through porous or perforated tubing installed on or below the soil surface. Compared with conventional flood or furrow irrigation, drip methods can reduce the volume of water applied to fields by up to 70 percent, while increasing crop yields by 20-90 percent.

This month Dr. Daniel Hillel was named the 2012 World Food Prize Laureate for his pioneering research leading to the development of micro-irrigation methods.

Drip Irrigation Expanding Worldwide – National Geographic Blog

12 top ways Israel feeds the world

Now, why would the US or any other country be fed up about funding the Palestinians after all the good they have brought to the world?

Asking for a link is trolling?

You don;t know roodboy too well do you! That fool is so full of shit even he doesn't know what he is saying most of the time!

IDIOT!

You fool!

But of course it is BS !!!

BS which you have not bothered to show evidence for.
You have the proof, always show it.

Israel did INVENT Modern Drip Irrigation.

Deal with it.

You fool!

Deal with it.

Shall we clear this up once and for all...

Israel developed modern drip irrigation. They did not INVENT drip irrigation as was claimed.

Israel developed a strain of cherry tomatoes. They did not INVENT cherry tomatoes as was claimed.

If you have an issue with facts because they don't follow your hasbara brainwashing that doesn't change the facts!

DEAL WITH IT!

Deal with it.

Israel developed modern drip irrigation. They did not INVENT drip irrigation as was claimed.

Israel developed a strain of cherry tomatoes. They did not INVENT cherry tomatoes as was claimed.

If you have an issue with facts because they don't follow your hasbara brainwashing that doesn't change the facts!

DEAL WITH IT!
That is exactly what has been said after your first hissy fit about the word "invented".

Different people, articles use the words Invent, revolutionize, developed regarding Simcha Blass invention, creation, development CALL IT whatever you wish, because it is exactly what everyone is doing.

Invented, developed, revolutionized, etc.

ALL of these words are perfectly correct when referring to what Blass created.

Thank This Jew For Inventing Drip Irrigation

IDIOT!

You fool!

Uhuh, 'cause YOU say so, eh?

Deal with it.

DEAL WITH IT!
That is exactly what has been said after your first hissy fit about the word "invented".

Different people, articles use the words Invent, revolutionize, developed regarding Simcha Blass invention, creation, development CALL IT whatever you wish, because it is exactly what everyone is doing.

Oh give it a rest with your bleating! You are starting to sound like a little girl who has lost her dolly!

Invent - create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.

Israel is not the creator/designer/originator of drip irrigation or cherry tomatoes.

And you think that a link to thejewniverse.com is some kind of what? Historically factual website? Oh please!

When you get past the linkbait headline you come to the truth... The article states "Blass revolutionized..." It does NOT state "Blass invented..." Maybe reading your own 'evidence' before posting would be a better idea in future.

Looks like, if you want to follow your silly point scoring system that, well, you lose again!

Just accept that you are wrong. Simple!

Deal with it.

DEAL WITH IT!

Oh give it a rest with your bleating! You are starting to sound like a little girl who has lost her dolly!

Invent - create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.

Israel is not the creator/designer/originator of drip irrigation or cherry tomatoes.

And you think that a link to thejewniverse.com is some kind of what? Historically factual website? Oh please!

When you get past the linkbait headline you come to the truth... The article states "Blass revolutionized..." It does NOT state "Blass invented..." Maybe reading your own 'evidence' before posting would be a better idea in future.

Looks like, if you want to follow your silly point scoring system that, well, you lose again!

Just accept that you are wrong. Simple!
We are doneeeeee :)

Does anyone know how our US aid to Palestinians have benefited us Americans?

Forum List

Back