Trump feels threatened by John Bolton

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Like most things Trump feels threatened by, he threatens to sue. Trump does not want the public to hear the truth about his Presidency, so he runs to the courts to block it.

Bolton will provide inside information on what Trump actually says and does
Why Trump is so scared

Why Trump is so scared
Trump should not have had him there in the first place. Deep swamper. War monger. But yo like war mongers don't you? What the hell do you think neo cons are?
Dont look at me

It is radical Conservatives who love Bolton. I always thought he was dangerous. Trump is finding out how dangerous.

Bolton is a traitor. Now he'll do anything for a buck since he's on a book signing tour.

Like most things Trump feels threatened by, he threatens to sue. Trump does not want the public to hear the truth about his Presidency, so he runs to the courts to block it.

Another classic example of "we hated this guy until he said something bad about Trump and now he's a hero" you leftists are dipshits.

Why Trump ever hired the war monger Bolton to begin with is beyond my understanding.

Another classic example of "we hated this guy until he said something bad about Trump and now he's a hero" you leftists are dipshits.

Why Trump ever hired the war monger Bolton to begin with is beyond my understanding.
Bolton has never been a hero to me

But why are you afraid to hear what he has to say??

Bolton is a traitor. Now he'll do anything for a buck since he's on a book signing tour.

I‘m sure Bolton can back up what he says

Can Trump provide evidence to show Bolton is lying?

Where did I say I was afraid to hear what anyone had to say?

The fact of the matter is , neither your nor I have any idea whether Bolton's book contains classified material. You're merely jumping to the conclusion that it doesn't and this is just a ruse to keep Botlon from saying mean things about Trump.

You're seeing what you want to see.

The fact of the matter is , neither your nor I have any idea whether Bolton's book contains classified material. You're merely jumping to the conclusion that it doesn't and this is just a ruse to keep Botlon from saying mean things about Trump.

Trump is playing the game that EVERYTHING he says is Classified, therefore, Bolton can’t say anything.

The courts heard a similar argument from Nixon and shot it down.

Why Trump is so scared
Trump should not have had him there in the first place. Deep swamper. War monger. But yo like war mongers don't you? What the hell do you think neo cons are?

How could tRump have had him in his administration? He hires only the best people.

Trump is playing the game that EVERYTHING he says is Classified, therefore, Bolton can’t say anything.

That isn't true either.

That isn't true either.
Afraid it is

That isn't true either.
Afraid it is
IT isn't , Trump isn't even the one reviewing the book. The government has people that do that and they say they haven't completed their work yet, so............

No one should trust the Trump administration is operating under any normal procedures. We’ve seen Trump’s agenda pushed into to what should be simple bureaucratic processes before.

No one should trust the Trump administration is operating under any normal procedures. We’ve seen Trump’s agenda pushed into to what should be simple bureaucratic processes before.

You mean like spying on a political opponent? STFU
Or like holding up foreign aide to a nation. Or recommending sentencing for a criminal. Hell, the weather service isn’t even immune.

I don’t really feel like shutting up.

Bolton isn't the only one.

Or like holding up foreign aide to a nation. Or recommending sentencing for a criminal. Hell, the weather service isn’t even immune.

Yep, remember when Joe Biden bragged about threatening to withhold foreign aid LOL too funny

Oh and by the way the Attorney General's job is to make sure proper sentencing guidelines are being used. I'm quite sure that if you learned that Eric Holder was reducing sentence recommendations for black criminals that you would approve of that.

See, this is where being a fundamentally dishonest person will come back to bite you in the ass every time.

Yep, remember when Joe Biden bragged about threatening to withhold foreign aid LOL too funny

Oh and by the way the Attorney General's job is to make sure proper sentencing guidelines are being used. I'm quite sure that if you learned that Eric Holder was reducing sentence recommendations for black criminals that you would approve of that.

See, this is where being a fundamentally dishonest person will come back to bite you in the ass every time.

Biden was working through the State Dept bureaucracy, not against it. It wasn’t even his idea to make aide contingent. Eric Holder wasn’t intervening on sentencing for black people. He sure as hell wasn’t intervening on sentencing of associates of Obama. If you think it was business as usual for Barr to reduce the sentencing recommendation for Stone, you’re extremely gullible.

I’m not the one being dishonest. You didn’t even address the point, just deflected. So tell me, after Trump’s history, why should anyone believe the review or Bolton’s book isn’t being held up for political reasons?

Forum List

Back