trump flirts with contempt hours after court gag order

Only the SJW authoritarian left deserves statements like this.

Them, and actual Nazis, not "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney" as the left likes to consider Nazis.
NAZIS

1686845746486.jpeg
1686845767456.jpeg
1686845778068.jpeg

You're one of those that would still support the orange sexual abuser if he shot someone on 5th Ave. in broad daylight....aren't you?

You support Biden when he's a doddering clusterfuck who takes Chinese Money. Which is worse?

Ah...a new angle...."we have too many laws on the books"....................... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

That's not a new angle for many on the right.

Too many vague laws is an issue going back to the early 1900's and the beginnings of progressivism.

No pretend necessary. If you believe that, you are part of the problem.
No problem here cupcake, I'm in the UK and look in on your political farce. All I can see is, you dummies defending a geriatric paedophile, and you pretend he's fantastic because you have a mental disorder over Trump. I don't even have to say, "Am I right", cos you know I am but you will never ever admit it.

So I'm not given you advice for you to diss or not, I'm telling you what your problem is. Deal with it cupcake.

No problem here cupcake, I'm in the UK and look in on your political farce. All I can see is, you dummies defending a geriatric paedophile, and you pretend he's fantastic because you have a mental disorder over Trump. I don't even have to say, "Am I right", cos you know I am but you will never ever admit it.

So I'm not given you advice for you to diss or not, I'm telling you what your problem is. Deal with it cupcake.
Yeah, no offense mate, but you have ZERO legs to stand on after the shit show your country displayed to the rest of the world under the Trump look-a-like. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't often agree with you....however this is elementary logic.

An old example:. Ten cars traveling over the speed limit in a group. The statie picks one to pull over....it doesn't matter what the other nine did....it's irrelevant.
The fact that the other nine were also speeding does not add up to a defense.
More like they pull ten over and let 9 of them go. Yes it is a defense.

Yeah, no offense mate, but you have ZERO legs to stand on after the shit show your country displayed to the rest of the world under the Trump look-a-like.
The UK dealt with Boris, you clowns worship a paedophile and lick his arse because you're thick as ****

Forum List

Back