trump flirts with contempt hours after court gag order

Classic MAGAt love right there. :heehee:

You're one of those that would still support the orange sexual abuser if he shot someone on 5th Ave. in broad daylight....aren't you?

Samefag makes samefag Trump accusation.

I suppose I might have exceded the speed limit a time or two, or spead up to get through a traffic light just as it turned red, but I didn't try to overthrow a presidential election, or endanger national security by stealing top secret documents.

Oh, there's more than that. the level of laws we have in this country guarantee it. Also some federal ones you probably broke without even realizing it.

How much you want to bet that if that happened, they would be held accountable for breaking those dozen laws?

Just shows that we have too many laws on the books and too many laws that can be mangled to prosecute anyone if said prosecutor has it in for you.

The only people that talk like this ^^^^ are the RWI's.
Goes to show you the vile nature that trump taught them.

Lock Him Up.

Only the SJW authoritarian left deserves statements like this.

Them, and actual Nazis, not "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney" as the left likes to consider Nazis.

Of course Trump is flirting with contempt.. He's always been defiant. He's stupid and self-destructive.
He isn’t flirting with contempt regardless of your ignorant claims.

I realize it bugs you sniveling progtards, but like every other American, he has a complete right to defend himself and to criticize the thugs who are absolutely engaged in the miscarriage of Justice against him. You don’t like it. Tough shit.

Oh, there's more than that. the level of laws we have in this country guarantee it. Also some federal ones you probably broke without even realizing it.
Nope. I'm pretty sure I haven't broken any laws that might put our national security at risk.

Top 30 Cow Pooping GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
MAGAts and their love of scatology.....:heehee:

Forum List

Back