🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, Fox News and shifting priorities

I just watched an hour of NFL coverage on ESPN Monday Night Football and all they talked about was how bad police are killing minorities.

Nothing about anything else. Not one word about the Bears and Vikings game. Gruden didn't once mention how he likes safety blitzs on 3rd and short.

I watched over an hour of Fox News this morning. Air time breakdown as follows:

The National Football League = 90%

Those damn Liberals are trying to take our guns away = 5%

The Liberal media is being mean to President Trump = 5%

Nothing about healthcare, infrastructure, the budget, the national debt, the spiraling cost of higher education or anything remotely close to those things Donald Trump campaigned on (all of which were supposed to be soooooo easy!) Is the National Football League really America's number one priority now??

Trump Supporters: I've said this before...I don't blame you for voting for Donald Trump. I think Hillary Clinton was a sorry excuse for a candidate, but don't you think it's about time for Mr. President to start doing the job we elected him to do, rather than spending so much time on this little side show with the NFL??
:bye1:

They are helping Trump. The NFL is a political issue to distract Trump voters from other issues which he is punting on.

The Senate has punted on everything. THAT is the problem.

How can anyone watch CNN? I watched a stream for 10 minutes today and it was agony....Brooke Baldwin was making strange faces when any republican spoke, and some RINO SE Cupp who reminds me of peppermint patty was doing the same. All I saw was a panel of blacks speaking ebonics.....

Forum List

Back