Trump- Germans Could be Left Without a Country.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is worth notice as it seems to be Trump's first attempt to insert himself into the war situation in a meaningful way.
Trump fans may be interested to learn what sort of position he's about to take.

Here's a hint.

Trump:
“If you are getting 72% of your energy from Russia, here’s the white flag, because you will be surrendering very quickly,” the former US head of state recounted his own warning to Merkel.

This is worth notice as it seems to be Trump's first attempt to insert himself into the war situation in a meaningful way.

Here's a hint.

Trump:
I'm not exactly sure what your intent is here because if you hate trump, this post does not convince anyone that he is wrong.

I'm not exactly sure what your intent is here because if you hate trump, this post does not convince anyone that he is wrong.
I don't hate and I don't hate Trump. In fact I would favour Trump over Biden because Trump would likely stop the US proxy war in the Ukraine.

edit: And I should add: Biden seems to be oblivious of the risk to which he subjects America. He doesn't understand that America must stop the war short of subjecting Russia to defeat.

Russia created the world's largest and most powerful nuclear deterrent as well as the most efficient method of delivering them, and Putin has promised not to use nuclear weapons until Russia considers it necessary.

Last edited:
Germany has decided that it must have the best military in Europe. I can't read what Trump says as the UK is stopped from accessing RT. I think people would discover they had made a mistake if they see Germany when under attack as the passive peace loving country who won't fight back and if EU countries are fighting for Ukraine think what they would do for Germany even if it is a country which seems to be hated in the US.

Elect Trump and Europe wins. Affordable gas and oil for all....
The DC crowd of criminals and their media whores are rhetorically setting the country up for REAL insurrection if Trump is re-elected and half the people seem to be quite ready to burn it all down to keep him from the oval office. It should make rational people wonder what they fear so much about him.

Here's a hint.

Trump:
If you are getting 72% of your energy from MOSCOW,

BS, as usual , ivan how long do you work for RT?

only for:
Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

When it comes to gas from Russia -

Luckily, the UK only gets 3% to 4% of it's gas from Russia. Funny how Germany et. al. laughed at Trump when he told them to not to rely on Russia for energy, to go energy self supporting. Love him or hate him, Trump was right and the idiots didn't listen.

Forum List

Back