Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
According to the Daily Mail. They are biased, but it sounds about what I would expect after a guilty verdict.

Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts according to snap Daily Mail poll: 'I think it was a waste of taxpayer money'​

• JL Partners used a panel of 403 likely voters to asses the impact of guilty verdict
  • The results showed an improvement in Trump's favorability ratings
  • Read more: The blunders that undermined Trump's defense in hush money case

Teflon Don rides again, according to an exclusive snap poll for DailyMail.com which found that the guilty verdict in Manhattan only improved the former president's standing with likely voters ahead of the 2024 election.

Of those who said the 34 guilty counts had changed their view of Donald Trump, 22 percent said they now had a more favorable rating compared with 16 percent who said they viewed him more negatively.

That six-point net positive result is another sign of the way the businessman-turned-politician seems able to ride out crises that would sink anyone else.

All politicians do this ... Trump brags about it is all ... one thing conservatives value above all else is honesty ... even George XLIII's most venomous detractors had to admit he was an honest man ...

What were the Bidens doing in Ukraine? ... there's a war there now and we deserve to know our part in it ... talk about lying sacks of shit ... at least Truth will thrive under another Trump Presidency ...

Now that Trump's been convicted ... let's go after all of them ...

Last edited:
According to the Daily Mail. They are biased, but it sounds about what I would expect after a guilty verdict.

Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts according to snap Daily Mail poll: 'I think it was a waste of taxpayer money'​

• JL Partners used a panel of 403 likely voters to asses the impact of guilty verdict
  • The results showed an improvement in Trump's favorability ratings
  • Read more: The blunders that undermined Trump's defense in hush money case

ROTFLMAO...403 'likely' Republicans..errr...voters~

He just got a 65% bump in ghettos and prison yards across the nation

Felons should be allowed to vote ....right:p

It'll be interesting to see how much of a bump he gets among certain demographics

The Corrupt Banana Republic Democrats have made Trump a folk hero LOL.

deniroragingbullshitidiot2.jpg

In such a short time our nation has delaminated itself through politics. The never-ending part of human history where men and women want control of others and the endless number of people who will help them do it. we have the same people here who will kill tens of millions if they have to with many wanting to. We are living in a sadistic cartoon.

This thing is blowing up in the faces of Democrats. Massive donations, six point jump in his approval rating.

Too funny.

Last edited:
This thing is blowing up in the faces of Democrats. Massive donations, six point jump in his approval rating.

Too funny.

I know he doubled his previous record of one day of fund raising after the verdict , and 30% of that record amount was from new donors ! but where does it say his approval has jumped 6 points in your link ?

Too funny.

Speaking of donations... you guys should buy this...

Forum List

Back