trump gives up on fraud....now will try delay

He can't prove fraud....so he plans to cheat....The Don and his Mafia
Well, wait a minute. They just had a big press conference with Rudy and that other lady, saying that they're going to change the election and save the country from evil.

My scorecard is a fucking MESS.

Mfkers ozzing bullshit and rightwingers still can't get a clue.

Rudy-Giuliani-hair-dye-malfunction.jpg

WTF?!

Election Fraud has already been proven.

The legal judicial process of contesting an election / going after proven crime continues.

HOW THE FU@K can he 'CHEAT' at this point?

His legal counsel can only present their findings in the legal process of contesting the election and pursuit of punishing proven criminals found guilty of election fraud. The success or failure of this legal process is / will be in the hands of JUDGES / the COURTS, NOT President Trump.

President Trump can not 'STEAL' the election.

There is NOTHING in which he can 'CHEAT'...

'Don and the Mafia'?

Bwuhahahaha..... his 'Mafia' has to be the least powerful / connected 'mafia' in history, especially compared to Obama and HIS proven crime syndicate.

Barry's 'mafia' illegally spied on the entire NATION - Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, political opposition, & even a newly elected President and his team. He illegally used the IRS as a weapon against citizens. His DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI violated both Constitution and Rule of law, railroaded citizens in jail for 'process crimes' while they Obstructed Justice, committed Perjury, Sedition, FISA Court Crimes, illegal collusion, and treason...

Talk about the 'Teflon Don'?! Barry was / is THE 'Teflon Don', and his administration was / is the 'Teflon' crime syndicate. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - publicly on video to extorting the former Ukraine PM... and they all walk away scot-free! It's not that hard when the 'crime syndicate DON' actually OWNs all the cops and agencies that are supposed to stop them (DOJ, DHS, NSA, NIA, CIA, FBI'...as Barry did.

Last edited:

WTF?!

Election Fraud has already been proven.

The legal judicial process of contesting an election / going after proven crime continues.

HOW THE FU@K can he 'CHEAT' at this point?

His legal counsel can only present their findings in the legal process of contesting the election and pursuit of punishing proven criminals found guilty of election fraud. The success or failure of this legal process is / will be in the hands of JUDGES / the COURTS, NOT President Trump.

President Trump can not 'STEAL' the election.

There is NOTHING in which he can 'CHEAT'...

'Don and the Mafia'?

Bwuhahahaha..... his 'Mafia' has to be the least powerful / connected 'mafia' in history, especially compared to Obama and HIS proven crime syndicate.

Barry's 'mafia' illegally spied on the entire NATION - Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, political opposition, & even a newly elected President and his team. He illegally used the IRS as a weapon against citizens. His DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI violated both Constitution and Rule of law, railroaded citizens in jail for 'process crimes' while they Obstructed Justice, committed Perjury, Sedition, FISA Court Crimes, illegal collusion, and treason...

Talk about the 'Teflon Don'?! Barry was / is THE 'Teflon Don', and his administration was / is the 'Teflon' crime syndicate. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - publicly on video to extorting the former Ukraine PM... and they all walk away scot-free! It's not that hard when the 'crime syndicate DON' actually OWNs all the cops and agencies that are supposed to stop them (DOJ, DHS, NSA, NIA, CIA, FBI'...as Barry did.

Nothing has been proven.

You're certainly a whiny cvnt, which is a liberal trait.

I have just had a look at some of your past posts. All you do is insult. You offer nothing to the discussion. You have to be a Deplorable. Did Donnie help you fill out the form or pull the lever? You are a waste of space. And you call me whiny. That is all you do. Post after post.

I have just had a look at some of your past posts. All you do is insult. You offer nothing to the discussion. You have to be a Deplorable. Did Donnie help you fill out the form or pull the lever? You are a waste of space. And you call me whiny. That is all you do. Post after post.
I've got nearly 1900 points in 5 months.
You have 280 in 14 years.
You suck at this, kid.

This cherry picking of threads that go in favor for President Trump, sending them to Badlands or Conspiracy is very strange.

That's all.

Forum List

Back