Trump goes after Sessions over GOP congressmen indictments

No, you don't agree. As you're demanding that Sessions go after Trump's political enemies.
No, I'm demanding he go after the obviously corrupt FBI and DOJ officials who have broken the law, regardless of whether they are political enemies or not. Sessions recuses himself from going after ANY Democrat despite plenty of incriminating evidence. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Sessions has said that you have to have evidence first. Apparently there is not plenty of incriminating evidence.
Comey admitted leaking classified information through his friend. That's enough evidence to indict him. Sessions has plenty of evidence against a number of intelligence agency officials, he's just afraid to do it.
Trump leaked Israeli classified info to Russians Can we indict him ?? Don't bother I know the answer
Re: Israel, post a link please.
Re: my post, are you ok with Comey leaking classified information?

If Sessions is fired as a vehicle to protect Trump most non-aligned voters would see it as obstruction of justice.
How would firing Sessions be obstruction of justice?

If the firing is done to get rid of Mueller then it is obstruction of justice. Remember the Saturday Night Massacre under Nixon.
That makes no sense. How is firing Sessions a way of getting rid of Mueller? And your Saturday Night Massacre reference is an apples to oranges comparison. Neither point makes sense.
By putting another AG in his place that can fire Mueller
If he wanted Mueller fired he could do it himself. Again, you make no sense. Trump's problem with Sessions is that he is ignoring evidence of crimes committed by officials in the FBI. I think you're ok with THEIR crimes because they committed them in order to do something you wanted them to do. It seems you want the law applied selectively.

If Sessions is fired as a vehicle to protect Trump most non-aligned voters would see it as obstruction of justice.
How would firing Sessions be obstruction of justice?

If the firing is done to get rid of Mueller then it is obstruction of justice. Remember the Saturday Night Massacre under Nixon.
That makes no sense. How is firing Sessions a way of getting rid of Mueller? And your Saturday Night Massacre reference is an apples to oranges comparison. Neither point makes sense.
By putting another AG in his place that can fire Mueller
If he wanted Mueller fired he could do it himself. Again, you make no sense. Trump's problem with Sessions is that he is ignoring evidence of crimes committed by officials in the FBI. I think you're ok with THEIR crimes because they committed them in order to do something you wanted them to do. It seems you want the law applied selectively.
WHY do you think Sessions a devout Republican and great trump supporter is ignoring all those supposed crimes ? Perhaps he thinks they're BS??

WHY do you think Sessions a devout Republican and great trump supporter is ignoring all those supposed crimes ?
Supposed crimes? Comey admitted (televised) that he leaked classified information. Why are you ignoring that fact?
Perhaps he thinks they're BS??
Perhaps the FBI discovered something about him while they were spying (illegally) on Trump that Sessions doesn't want made public??

WHY do you think Sessions a devout Republican and great trump supporter is ignoring all those supposed crimes ?
Supposed crimes? Comey admitted (televised) that he leaked classified information. Why are you ignoring that fact?
Perhaps the FBI discovered something about him while they were spying (illegally) on Trump that Sessions doesn't want made public??
Could be but I'll go with my interpretation.. Again he's a lifelong republican from a dead red repub state that supported trump strongly

Could be but I'll go with my interpretation.. Again he's a lifelong republican from a dead red repub state that supported trump strongly
Being a Republican doesn't mean anything when you're being blackmailed. One more time, why are you ignoring my point about Comey publicly admitting that he leaked classified information through his professor friend? I know it doesn't fit into your assertion that Sessions has no evidence to indict but it IS a fact (albeit an inconvenient one).

Can you believe Trump is blaming this on Obama and not the men committing the crimes?

They should not be charged simply because they are Republican.

Yes, I can b’lieve It.

Traditionally, political indictments are held until after elections.

Swampy Jeff is so eager to give the House to the Dems, he isn't even following historical protocol...

No, you don't agree. As you're demanding that Sessions go after Trump's political enemies.
No, I'm demanding he go after the obviously corrupt FBI and DOJ officials who have broken the law, regardless of whether they are political enemies or not. Sessions recuses himself from going after ANY Democrat despite plenty of incriminating evidence. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Sessions has said that you have to have evidence first. Apparently there is not plenty of incriminating evidence.
Comey admitted leaking classified information through his friend. That's enough evidence to indict him. Sessions has plenty of evidence against a number of intelligence agency officials, he's just afraid to do it.
Trump leaked Israeli classified info to Russians Can we indict him ?? Don't bother I know the answer

What classified information?

You keep asking 'when did you stop beating your wife' questions that have unsubstantiated assumptions built into them.

Swampy Jeff is so eager to give the House to the Dems, he isn't even following historical protocol...

Actually, no. Its custom not to disclose investigations within 60 days of an election. This wasn't an investigation. This was an indictment. And the standing policy of the DOJ....is that politics plays no role in the timing of criminal charges. (bold added for emphasis)

"Simply put, politics must play no role in the decisions of federal investigators or prosecutors regarding any investigation or criminal charges. Law enforcement officers and prosecutors may never select the timing of investigative steps or criminal charges for the purpose of affecting any election, or the purpose of giving an advantage or disadvantage of any candidate or political party."

-Election Year Sensitivities, Office of the Attorney General. March 9th, 2012

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...07/23/ag-memo-election-year-sensitivities.pdf

You're literally condemning Sessions for applying the law apolitically. Which is exactly what the Attorney General is supposed to do.

Trump is the swamp, trying to corrupt the Justice Department to become political, to become his personal political attack machine, to attack his political enemies and to benefit his political friends.

With you cheering him as he does it. Making you the swamp too.

Last edited:

Actually, no. Its custom not to disclose investigations within 60 days of an election. This wasn't an investigation. This was an indictment. And the standing policy of the DOJ....is that politics plays no role in the timing of criminal charges. (bold added for emphasis)

"Simply put, politics must play no role in the decisions of federal investigators or prosecutors regarding any investigation or criminal charges. Law enforcement officers and prosecutors may never select the timing of investigative steps or criminal charges for the purpose of affecting any election, or the purpose of giving an advantage or disadvantage of any candidate or political party."

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...07/23/ag-memo-election-year-sensitivities.pdf

You're literally condemning Sessions for applying the law apolitically. Which is exactly what hes supposed to do.

Trump is the swamp, trying to corrupt the justice department to become political, to become his personal political attack machine, to attack his political enemies and to benefit his political friends.

Gotta tell you sky ,,,how very well said

You're literally condemning Sessions for applying the law apolitically. Which is exactly what hes supposed to do.

Trump is the swamp, trying to corrupt the justice department to become political, to become his personal political attack machine, to attack his political enemies and to benefit his political friends.

Gotta tell you sky ,,,how very well said

More and more its becoming obvious that Trump and his supporters desperately want a corrupt Justice Department. This quote from Trump this out (bold added for emphasis)

Trump: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him. When you look at the I.R.S. scandal, when you look at the guns for whatever, when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems they had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion, these were real problems. When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest, I have great respect for that.

Excerpts From Trump’s Interview With The Times

That's Trump claiming that the Obama administration was corrupt, with the AG protecting the president. And that he respects that greatly.

The corruption of the Trump Administration is as loathsome as it is ridiculous.

What classified information?

You keep asking 'when did you stop beating your wife' questions that have unsubstantiated assumptions built into them.

Comey did not admit to leaking classified information. He admitted to leaking unclassified information. When you try to interfere in a FBI investigation, it should be made public.

Comey did not admit to leaking classified information. He admitted to leaking unclassified information. When you try to interfere in a FBI investigation, it should be made public.
Yeah, he SAID it was unclassified but if you watched the second video (which I'm sure you didn't) legal experts point out that it WAS classified and that he committed a crime by leaking it.

Yeah, he SAID it was unclassified but if you watched the second video (which I'm sure you didn't) legal experts point out that it WAS classified and that he committed a crime by leaking it.

Your legal experts. He committed no crime. It was Trump who attempted to influence a FBI investigation.

Which legal experts? And which legal enforcement agency has deemed anything Comey did a 'crime'?

Wait....your 'legal expert' is Trump's personal lawyer?!

Your legal experts. He committed no crime. It was Trump who attempted to influence a FBI investigation.
I see, YOU'RE the legal expert, not the guy who has argued 12 times before the SC. Got it. :lol:

I see, YOU'RE the legal expert, not the guy who has argued 12 times before the SC. Got it. :lol:

The 'legal expert' you're citing is Trump's personal lawyer.

So I ask again, who says that Comey released classified information. There's the mouthpiece that Trump pays to say whatever Trump wants.....and who?

Forum List

Back