Trump Going on SEVENTH Vacation in Two Months, FIFTH to Mar-a-Lago

Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Bruce Bartlett‏ @BruceBartlett
Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers
Did Big Ears donate his salary to charity?

President salary is $400k ......... Cost of his 3 trips to Maralago is $10 millions just to play golf. Just imagine how much that will be in a year.

Did we I missed something?
Can you answer the question ?

Why do you care about $400K compared to it costing $500K PER DAY for Trump's wife and son to stay in New York? You are just proving you don't have your priorities straight.

When Obama won the Noble Prize... he donated the entire $1.4 MILLION to charity.

Yes, he is now going on his 7th vacation in as many weekends, including the 5th to Mar-a-Lago... and YOU are paying for it. $3.3 MILLION per trip to Mar-a-Lago... but people are arguing that cutting Meals on Wheels and food for poor kids at schools make sense.

"Despite vowing during his campaign that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done” and “would not be a president who took vacations” because “you don’t have time to take time off,” Trump has visited Trump-branded properties each of the past six weekends. That streak will hit seven when Trump lands at Mar-a-Lago later Friday."

"As Quartz reported on Friday, after this weekend, Trump will have already spent about $16.5 million on trips to Mar-a-Lago. For that amount, Meals on Wheels could feed 5,967 seniors for a year and after school programs could feed 114,583 children for a year.

On Thursday, Office of Management and Budget director Mick Mulvaney defended the draconian cuts included in the Trump administration’s proposed budget by arguing that the federal government can’t ask “a coal miner in West Virginia or a single mom in Detroit to pay for” programs like the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. But one wonders whether those struggling Americans would rather have public radio or dole out their share of the $3.3 million a self-proclaimed billionaire is spending each weekend to mingle with his ludicrously wealthy club members down in Florida."

Trump is on track to spend $1 billion in 4 years housing his wife in NYC and vacationing in Mar-a-Lago virtually every week.

Trump to spend 7th consecutive weekend at Trump-branded property, at enormous cost to taxpayers

/---- Libs excused Obozo's constant vacations so STFU and deal with it.

Constant vacations? Trump has gone on vacation EVERY weekend... With the cost of keeping Melania and Barron in New York and on top of his vacations, he's now spent close to what Obama spent in all eight years combined.
So, now weekends are vacations also? :cuckoo:

Yes, when you leave the White House to go somewhere else and it costs tax payers extra money,... that's a vacation.
I'm a taxpayer, and I don't mind the expense. The man's doing his job...the job I hired him to do, despite all the brouhaha the libtard left domestic terrorists instigate at each and every turn.

Are you speaking for the rest of Americans....... my almighty?
I'm a tax payer and I don't want to waste my tax $ so this dude can play golf on the weekend. Why not just go to camp David which is nearby?

President salary is $400k ......... Cost of his 3 trips to Maralago is $10 millions just to play golf. Just imagine how much that will be in a year.

Why do you care about $400K compared to it costing $500K PER DAY for Trump's wife and son to stay in New York? You are just proving you don't have your priorities straight.

When Obama won the Noble Prize... he donated the entire $1.4 MILLION to charity.
Obama abused his office and you and the DNC media said nothing.

At least Trump donated his salary. Does he get any credit for that? It is more than your messiah ever did.

Obama abused his office and you and the DNC media said nothing.

At least Trump donated his salary. Does he get any credit for that? It is more than your messiah ever did.

I wasn't even a member here until April of last year when the campaigns were going on... and at no point did I ever support Clinton nor praise Obama.

If Trump donates $400K every year to charity of which he can then writ off on his taxes, that is $1.6 million over 4 years (Not counting the credit he gets for donating it) while Obama gave his entire Noble Prize of $1.4 Million... not including his other donations. So please tell me where this is a big deal?

I like how his supporters defend his proposed budget by asking everyone to make nessecary cutbacks in their life. He could of saved meals on wheels by cutting back on his weekend vacations.

I think the funny thing is that he mostly hangs out at his golf courses on these vacations, and his supporters refuse to call him out on it.
The funny thing is how fast you idiots have flipped on this vacation thing. And how you've pared down a vacation from taking the entire obie family to Africa for three weeks to a fucking weekend in Florida.

Ex president name is Obama not Obie. Making an opinion based from you hatred ........ Is that supposed to be credible or worthless?

I like how his supporters defend his proposed budget by asking everyone to make nessecary cutbacks in their life. He could of saved meals on wheels by cutting back on his weekend vacations.

I think the funny thing is that he mostly hangs out at his golf courses on these vacations, and his supporters refuse to call him out on it.
The funny thing is how fast you idiots have flipped on this vacation thing. And how you've pared down a vacation from taking the entire obie family to Africa for three weeks to a fucking weekend in Florida.

Ex president name is Obama not Obie. Making an opinion based from you hatred ........ Is that supposed to be credible or worthless?
I hate him as much as you hate Trump. Don't be a hypocrit.

Lefties call it a "vacation" but of course they know that Trump gets more work done in his Fla. residence on a weekend than Hussein did in eight freaking years of nonstop campaigning and apology tours. .

charwin95 posted >>>Ex president name is Obama not Obie. Making an opinion based from you hatred ........ Is that supposed to be credible or worthless?<<<<<<.

Yeah we hate scum liberal shit like anyone worth a grain of salt does. For me he is o-shit-ma wanna make something of it? you liberals rename everyone with one of your little chicken shit labels, so label me liberal!!

He goes to Florida to be with his wife and son because Baron is going to finish out his school year there before they move to Washington. Plus on his so-called vacation he is having meetings with other leaders and treating them to golf and such.
You people are just, never mind, y'all don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whaaat? Are you serious?
1. Baron and his wife is from New York....... so why not just meet in Washington?
2. Does he really need to entertain at Maralago or photo shoot with the club members?

I really don't get it. Can you explain that to us please?

Lefties call it a "vacation" but of course they know that Trump gets more work done in his Fla. residence on a weekend than Hussein did in eight freaking years of nonstop campaigning and apology tours. .

Excuse me? Trump has already applied for re-election and has been on "Thank you" tours and "re-election tours" since November 8th. Quit being delusional and biased.

Constant vacations? Trump has gone on vacation EVERY weekend... With the cost of keeping Melania and Barron in New York and on top of his vacations, he's now spent close to what Obama spent in all eight years combined.

Yes, when you leave the White House to go somewhere else and it costs tax payers extra money,... that's a vacation.

/---- So when Obozo and Crazy Joe went to Maryland for beer and ribs that was a vacation?
Or when Barry S. and the Mrs. went to Manhattan for "date night"...that wasn't a vacation, regardless of the cost?

And it appears he gets more work done while on vacation than obummer was able to accomplish over 8 years of "work".

So Trump is charging Tax Payers an extra $3.3 million to do his work from Florida instead of White House like everyone else... how nice.

Based on the billions he has already saved the American taxpayer, I would say that it was a good investment. Don't you?

You have ZERO idea how much Obama saved tax payers because he didn't publicize every fart he had like Trump does. I didn't vote for Obama, but compared to Trump he was 100 times the President. Period. For someone that says they believe in taxing the rich more and fiscal government, you sure seem to be contradicting yourself here by defending Trump. It sure seems like a lot of Mods around here are changing their tune lately. From Gary Johnson to Trump... hmmm that's like night and day as candidates.
Oh, wait...obama farted?

He goes to Florida to be with his wife and son because Baron is going to finish out his school year there before they move to Washington. Plus on his so-called vacation he is having meetings with other leaders and treating them to golf and such.

No Barron is finishing his school year in New York, we also pay to fly his wife and kid from N.Y. to Florida to meet him. At this rate he will surpass the $96 million obama spent in 8 years in about a year.

Whaaat? Are you serious?
1. Baron and his wife is from New York....... so why not just meet in Washington?
2. Does he really need to entertain at Maralago or photo shoot with the club members?

I really don't get it. Can you explain that to us please?
Seriously, dude, get yourself a book on proper ENGLISH grammar and punctuation.

Dude......... Does it really matter if a weekend trip or vacations? It cost $10 millions just for the 3 trips and that is just for for this dude.

His boys that went overseas and other trips and his wife & son in NY...... How much do you you think it will cost just for the first year?
Dude, it is not surprising that you are lying about the weekend being a vacation. Not the first time you got caught lying. You can sit down now and STFU.

And it appears he gets more work done while on vacation than obummer was able to accomplish over 8 years of "work".

So Trump is charging Tax Payers an extra $3.3 million to do his work from Florida instead of White House like everyone else... how nice.

Based on the billions he has already saved the American taxpayer, I would say that it was a good investment. Don't you?

You have ZERO idea how much Obama saved tax payers because he didn't publicize every fart he had like Trump does. I didn't vote for Obama, but compared to Trump he was 100 times the President. Period. For someone that says they believe in taxing the rich more and fiscal government, you sure seem to be contradicting yourself here by defending Trump. It sure seems like a lot of Mods around here are changing their tune lately. From Gary Johnson to Trump... hmmm that's like night and day as candidates.

Ummm, hate to break it to ya, but the cost savings are from deals that your hero obummer negotiated...or didn't as the case may be.

He's not my hero, but comparing him to Trump is like comparing a steak to a dog turd.

Please explain to me how you can justify it is ok for him to spend all that unneeded money for his trips that could be used on more useful things... coming from YOU who said you were fiscally conservative and voted for Gary Johnson. No, saying he is saving the U.S. money while on his trips isn't an answer... he could make those same moves in the White House...
At least I can agree with you on one thing...obummer even has the equivalent color a a common dog turd.

Ummm, hate to break it to ya, but the cost savings are from deals that your hero obummer negotiated...or didn't as the case may be.

He's not my hero, but comparing him to Trump is like comparing a steak to a dog turd.

Please explain to me how you can justify it is ok for him to spend all that unneeded money for his trips that could be used on more useful things... coming from YOU who said you were fiscally conservative and voted for Gary Johnson. No, saying he is saving the U.S. money while on his trips isn't an answer... he could make those same moves in the White House...

Could he? Some people work better from home. The WH is not his "home" it is the official residence of the POTUS, but they are merely guests of the house. I know I work better at my home than i do anywhere else.

What billion's? Where's the list?

Could he? Some people work better from home. The WH is not his "home" it is the official residence of the POTUS, but they are merely guests of the house. I know I work better at my home than i do anywhere else.

That is still not an excuse for $3.3 million per weekend. Let me repeat... $3.3 MILLION per weekend.

Forum List

Back