Trump + GOP forcibly taking Americans land .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
How else do you build a 2000 mile wall? Use the barrel of a gun to takenthe land from American citizens .

This from the party that complained about the health insurance mandate ! Guess the GOP Is just fine with big oppressive government.

Amid immigration debate, feds moving ahead with land seizures for South Texas border wall

As a national debate raged about family separations at the border, U.S. Customs and Border Protection told a group of South Texas officials earlier this week that the federal government plans to move forward with private land seizures in the Rio Grande Valley to build sections of President Donald Trump’s border wall.

They get compensated more than fairly for the "taking" of their desert land. So what?
They are trying to take away ready access to a river in a desert. It's why there is not a barrier there now. It would wreck the local economy but so what?

They get compensated more than fairly for the "taking" of their desert land. So what?
They are trying to take away ready access to a river in a desert. It's why there is not a barrier there now. It would wreck the local economy but so what?
Since the local economy is importing humans, cocaine, and heroin, among other things, yeah, so what?

How else do you build a 2000 mile wall? Use the barrel of a gun to takenthe land from American citizens .

This from the party that complained about the health insurance mandate ! Guess the GOP Is just fine with big oppressive government.

Amid immigration debate, feds moving ahead with land seizures for South Texas border wall

As a national debate raged about family separations at the border, U.S. Customs and Border Protection told a group of South Texas officials earlier this week that the federal government plans to move forward with private land seizures in the Rio Grande Valley to build sections of President Donald Trump’s border wall.

A completely valid use of eminent domain.

The illegal immigration apologist OP has gone full throttle mindless. So, the resort is fear mongering. I thought Republicans were like that?

Oh gee what a convenient perspective to endorse. The wall fits into your politics so of course the eminent domain is justified. I can’t even imagine how you drama queens would have reacted if Obama had done this instead of Trump.

Wow. The list of pseudocon value-flipping gets longer every day!

They might as well start registering as Democrats at this point.

Oh gee what a convenient perspective to endorse. The wall fits into your politics so of course the eminent domain is justified. I can’t even imagine how you drama queens would have reacted if Obama had done this instead of Trump.

If he followed though and built the Wall, I would have been stunned, and had to admit that he had done a good job, in this aspect of his job, at least.

Since the local economy is importing humans, cocaine, and heroin, among other things, yeah, so what?
All government policies have downsides, unless you are Trumpbot.

If he followed though and built the Wall, I would have been stunned, and had to admit that he had done a good job, in this aspect of his job, at least.
Lol you are so full of shit.

Wow. The list of pseudocon value-flipping gets longer every day!

They might as well start registering as Democrats at this point.

This is a perfect example of what eminent domain is for.

You are a fool.

No one has plans to build a 2000 mile wall dumb ass. TX just took a 200 yard easement extending about 20 miles to finish a new road and it has nothing to do with national security.

Lol you are so full of shit.

Nope. Fairly regular. But thanks for asking.

My point stands. If he had done his job, in this respect, I would have been stunned, and forced to give credit where credit was due.

The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few.
That is so counter to republican's devotion to individual rights that I can't believe you said that. Oh well, not the first classic republican value the Trumpbots have forsaken for their dear leader.

The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few.
That is so counter to republican's devotion to individual rights that I can't believe you said that. Oh well, not the first classic republican value the Trumpbots have forsaken for their dear leader.

Republicans, as a whole, have always supported limited use of eminent domain.

We have been countering your sides, insane level's of collectivism and nanny state for so long, that it is understandable, that you would not know that we support a balance of rights and duties, and not just a one sided IMBALANCE.

But, now you have been so informed. So, let's move on.

Forum List

Back