Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Something that may or may not be true. (But in this case probably not.)

The majority of them anyways.
the jury that heard all of the evidence disagree with your imbecility

trump sexual predator 2.jpg

forkup You do realize that people can still break the law and lie under oath right?
Yes, I do. I also realize the likelihood of people lying goes down, as more people corroborate the story. In this case we have the accuser. 2 people who were told it happened. 2 other people who stated it also happened to them. 1 Medical professional. 1 videotape of the accused saying he does the things he is accused of. 1 Videotape of the accused not appearing to be able to make a moral judgement on the wrongness of sexual assault if you're a "star".

On the opposite side we have the accused denying it.

Who do you think is more likely to be lying here?

Yes, I do. I also realize the likelihood of people lying goes down, as more people corroborate the story. In this case we have the accuser. 2 people who were told it happened. 2 other people who stated it also happened to them. 1 Medical professional. 1 videotape of the accused saying he does the things he is accused of. 1 Videotape of the accused not appearing to be able to make a moral judgement on the wrongness of sexual assault if you're a "star".

On the opposite side we have the accuse denying it.

Who do you think is more likely to be lying here?

For a state that hates Trump,.. must I say?

You just admited Trump triggers you,

No I didn't.

would you admit he triggered Caroll and the dems to use this case like they did against Kavanaugh?

No, this was a trial. False equivalence.

So I can ask you using your own standard: WHY DO YOU SUPPORT extortion, false charges for political tactics which is a fascist behavioral trait,

The charges were not false. A judgement from a jury of his peers. You have not seen all the evidence nor testimony so your claim is bias assumption.

and why do you support harming actual rape victims through crying wolf and using it for political games?

I don't but that is what trumpers do when they claim Dems are groomers and pedos.

Stann literally made fun of rape and you found that OK as you do harming actual rape victims. That makes you guys sociopaths.
I don't know stann and I never said it is ok to harm actual rape victims.

What happened is Trump was found guilty of sexually abusing a woman by a jury of his peers.

"Let you do it" is not the same as wanting you to do it wouldn't you say?
While I do sort of agree with this. . . ????

It is incumbent upon mothers & fathers to teach their daughters & sons, to say, "NO," when someone is doing something they don't like.

When we were at Uni, and freshmen, there was this whole, "No means No," anti-date rape PR campaign on campus. And that was thirty years ago now. . .

SO many times, men are blamed for date rape, when women are too drunk to remember what happened the night before, but society and women themselves, give little or next to no thought, that if the woman can't remember what went on, chances are, the guy doesn't remember what went on either.

If the girl can't be held responsible for her actions, if she can't remember what they did, or what they were up to the previous night, why the hell should the guy, if he can't remember what the hell he was doing, be held more accountable? What happened to the notion of, "equal rights?"

I am reading in reports of this trial, that Trump can't even remember who this woman is. . . . :dunno:

Why do men have some sort of extra social responsibility, to control their drinking, or partying, so they don't black out, and lose control of their behavior, but girls can just be as irresponsible as they like? When it comes to drugs and alcohol, I see this as a social problem, crop up, over and over. I have a sneaking suspicion, this is at the core here.

Folks taking responsibility for their behavior, under the influence, and then, double thinking it, when they are more sober.

How do we, as society, really know, if sexual activity is consensual or not, in such cases? We only have women saying, they were black-out drunk, or otherwise under the influence, so they could not possibly have consented, or they were taken, "advantage of," . . . well???

I really don't know what goes in in the world of celebrity, with their drugging and boozing, thirty, forty and fifty years ago.
I do know, Trump was a regular in the Studio 54 crowd, among models, actors and celebrities.

He had little control, and little desire to exercise any control. . . it was his own, "personal Vietnam," as he has told us. He has admitted as much. I do believe, he never had any use for loyalty or fidelity, to any one particular woman, whether it was in a relationship, or with a wife.

OTH? I seriously doubt, he ever intentionally raped or sexually abused anyone. It seems, very much out of character for him. I have no doubt, though, he left in his wake, many, MANY women who felt used after the party was over. And once he became very rich, and very powerful? Once he became a celebrity? Those same women saw opportunity, by writing about how they felt used, and even, bringing legal action for whomever Trump's corporate or political enemies might be.

What I do suspect, is a lot of these reports and accusations today, are more motivated, completely by politics, than anything else. And anyone that buys into this epistemology, at this time in his life, is pretty dull, IMO.

It is a pretty transparent story, IMO.

Makes ya proud, MAGA?
So, we're supposed to believe, after nearly 7 years of constant charges and PROVEN lies that ya got him? That case was decided by a NYC jury. WHAT OTHER outcome would one expect? The same thing is going to happen in DC, later this year or in spring next year. Again, it will be a conviction by a jury pool drawn from a location that votes 95+ % DEMOCRAT.

What I will enjoy and be proud of is how these sham convictions piss off more Americans who are suffering under the potato in DC and as a result, cause Trump's polling numbers and campaign donations to skyrocket. You dumbasses are SUCH LOSERS... :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe the jury accepted the judge’s instruction that they could find Trump liable based on a simple undesired kiss by him on her cheek. So, we don’t actually know what the jury determined specifically.

Very poor legal instruction.

And let’s say the jury did think he committed an act of brief sexual intercourse on her without consent. Does that mean he did it? Or does it just mean that they bought her story?

You know, even with the higher standard of proof in a criminal case, sometimes juries do make factual findings that are wrong. Even easier to do with the lower standards in n a civil trial.

In any event, Trump has never been convicted of any crime. Maybe that’s something you and guys like Taz should try to remember.
If you say he did stick it in her against her will in the changing room, I believe you, and sounds like the jury believes you, also, based on the preponderance of testimony and held him responsible. I may have made straight "A"s in business law courses in college, taught by a high-powered prominent lawyer, now a judge, but that does not qualify me to pass judgement on the Judge's conduct of the trial, including instructions, clarifications or lack there of, to the jury. I'm better with contracts related to business.

Forum List

Back