Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

Of course they were biased. They were from NY, and believed a woman’s crazy accusation that something happened 30 years when she had no evidence, and no police report.

You lie like ReNaziKlan. There was at least one MAGA type on jury. Are you saying that one MAGA MAGGOT didn't the balls to stand up to the rest of the jury?

You lie like ReNaziKlan. There was at least one MAGA type on jury. Are you saying that one MAGA MAGGOT didn't the balls to stand up to the rest of the jury?
Of course. Just listen to how YOU talk. The pressure from assholes like you to find him liable must have been enormous. You know how deranged leftists get when a person doesn’t submit to their opinion.

Yeah, a biased jury and judge with no evidence other than “she said so”.

To repeat, and please pay attention. There was at least on MAGA MAGGOT on the jury. That one vote would lost the whole case for Ms. Carroll. Are you now that one MAGA MAGGOT did not have the ball's to vote their conscience, and instead being the cowardly MAGA MAGGOT they are, chickened out?

Of course. Just listen to how YOU talk. The pressure from assholes like you to find him liable must have been enormous. You know how deranged leftists get when a person doesn’t submit to their opinion.

So that person does not have enough balls to stand for your asshole dear leader and vote their conscience. You are truly pitiful.

To repeat, and please pay attention. There was at least on MAGA MAGGOT on the jury. That one vote would lost the whole case for Ms. Carroll. Are you now that one MAGA MAGGOT did not have the ball's to vote their conscience, and instead being the cowardly MAGA MAGGOT they are, chickened out?

Before I respond, what is a MAGA MAGGOT? IS that how you refer to the 75 million good Americans who voted for President Trump?

Of course they were biased. They were from NY, and believed a woman’s crazy accusation that something happened 30 years when she had no evidence, and no police report.
So you don't know who they are but they are bias because of the decision they reached.

That is some crazy logic you have their.

Makes ya proud, MAGA?

Question:

When the decision is overturned on appeal, which it certainly will be, will you be as quick to pronounce him not guilty?

You won't because you are an ignorant hack.

So that person does not have enough balls to stand for your asshole dear leader and vote their conscience. You are truly pitiful.
We’ve seen what leftards to do good Americans who won’t submit: everything from firing them from their jobs to shunning their children. What do you think the purpose is of demonizing Trump supporters? i
It’s to bully them into going along with their lies and hate.

Before I respond, what is a MAGA MAGGOT? IS that how you refer to the 75 million good Americans who voted for President Trump?

I believe each and every of you is idiot lemming. MAGA MAGGOTS do not know how to think for themselves and prefer to lead around nose.

Juror Who Listened To Conservative Podcaster Tim Poole Joined Verdict Against Trump.

You people how you stand up for your dear leader and your values. Just one vote would cost Ms. Carroll her lawsuit.

MAGA MAGGOTS tried to overthrow the Government of the United States of America. They engaged in a violent insurrection to do so. Fuck them and fuck the Mother Fucking Rapist and Traitor.

Then I am "Quite Sure" you post your other non-existent proof to back up that statement.

The Judge and Jury found the Rapist and Traitor liable for defaming Ms. Carroll. All you have speculation. Lies. Conjecture. Contention.

The Judge and Jury found the Rapist and Traitor responsible for sexually abusing Ms. Carroll.. There was at least ReNaziKlan on the Carroll jury, one vote would cost Ms. Carroll the suit. You do know that right?
No rape pumkin

I believe each and every of you is idiot lemming. MAGA MAGGOTS do not know how to think for themselves and prefer to lead around nose.

Juror Who Listened To Conservative Podcaster Tim Poole Joined Verdict Against Trump.

You people how you stand up for your dear leader and your values. Just one vote would cost Ms. Carroll her lawsuit.

MAGA MAGGOTS tried to overthrow the Government of the United States of America. They engaged in a violent insurrection to do so. Fuck them and fuck the Mother Fucking Rapist and Traitor.
So "occasionally listen(ing) to the provocative podcaster Tim Pool" makes him a "MAGA MAGGOT"???
:auiqs.jpg:
:itsok:
:laughing0301:

Then you should have no problem providing a link that states the political persuasion of the jurors?

I've already posted it, because you are a slow learner (as MAGA MAGGOTS ARE), here you go.

Juror Who Listened To Conservative Podcaster Tim Pool Join Verdict Against Donald Trump.

NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for E. Jean Carroll tried unsuccessfully to get a man booted off the jury that found former President Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse because he occasionally listens to the provocative podcaster Tim Pool, newly unsealed court records revealed Wednesday.

The 31-year-old male juror ultimately joined eight other anonymous jurors in delivering a unanimous verdict Tuesday awarding Carroll $5 million in damages, finding that Trump abused the magazine columnist in 1996 at a luxury Manhattan department store.

Trump denied ever knowing Carroll and said the encounter at Bergdorf Goodman never happened. The jury rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped.

^^^ example of what the people on the left have descended to, and certainly not worthy of my response.

I've already posted it, because you are a slow learner (as MAGA MAGGOTS ARE), here you go.

Juror Who Listened To Conservative Podcaster Tim Pool Join Verdict Against Donald Trump.

NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for E. Jean Carroll tried unsuccessfully to get a man booted off the jury that found former President Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse because he occasionally listens to the provocative podcaster Tim Pool, newly unsealed court records revealed Wednesday.

The 31-year-old male juror ultimately joined eight other anonymous jurors in delivering a unanimous verdict Tuesday awarding Carroll $5 million in damages, finding that Trump abused the magazine columnist in 1996 at a luxury Manhattan department store.

Trump denied ever knowing Carroll and said the encounter at Bergdorf Goodman never happened. The jury rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped.
Yup….the pressure on that single juror must have been immense. I still remember when one congressperson was holding up approval of Obama’s medical care redistribution scheme, and the Dems took the guy in the back, “explained things” to him, and he emerged and said he was voting to approve. His color was completely gray.

Liberals have the same contempt for a decent American who won’t submit to their will that Hitler had for Jews.

What poster 0311 doesn’t realize - not too smart a guy - is that it shows how extremely biased that jury was if they tried to remove a potential juror simply because he occasionally listened to a conservative podcaster.

What that shows is that the jury was composed of 11 people so extremely biased to the left that they never even listened to anything but anti-Trump liberal news, and 1 poster who occasionally listened to a conservative podcast.

No rape pumkin

Jury Finds Trump Liable For Sexual Abuse In E. Jean Carroll Case.

Even the pissant Con who listened to Pool voted for Ms. Carroll. So much strength of character.

Forum List

Back