Trump Guilty!

I hope he raises mega MAGA amounts. Anyone who doesn't send him money is a treasonous hateriot.

Meanwhile, this is what Eric Trump had to say before the jury's verdict, involving race.

"And I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white."

I think Eric Trump may have a speech impediment or something. Kind of an Elmer Fudd thing. Just a guess.

I'm not the kind of person to make fun of someone's speech impediment. Asshole MAGAs love to make fun of Biden's lifelong struggle with his stutter.

Eric just made an ordinary slip of the tongue.

I'm sure he meant to say, "We're right".

When you consider a politician is in front of cameras all day, every day, then any slip will be caught on camera and disproportionately blasted everywhere.

Every politician has slips of the tongue. It comes with the territory.

Not that Eric is an active politician, but even amateurs fuck up. Probably more than the pros.

I will make fun of someone who mispronounces a word because they are ignorant, though. :lol:

Thighland. Nipple. That sort of thing.

I think Eric Trump may have a speech impediment or something. Kind of an Elmer Fudd thing. Just a guess.

I'm not the kind of person to make fun of someone's speech impediment. Asshole MAGAs love to make fun of Biden's lifelong struggle with his stutter.

Eric just made an ordinary slip of the tongue.

I'm sure he meant to say, "We're right".

When you consider a politician is in front of cameras all day, every day, then any slip will be caught on camera and disproportionately blasted everywhere.

Every politician has slips of the tongue. It comes with the territory.

Not that Eric is an active politician, but even amateurs fuck up. Probably more than the pros.

I will make fun of someone who mispronounces a word because they are ignorant, though. :lol:

Thighland. Nipple. That sort of thing.
I'm certain he said the quiet part out loud.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon to know what yer problemo is, lenny.

View attachment 954918

it's ☝️ THAT ☝️
The difference between Trump supporters and Democrats is we don't need to be told how to think.

You do.

GOl5QcDXIAE1EFk.jpg

I'm certain he said the quiet part out loud.
I don't buy that.

Not even the dumbest of Trumps, which is probably Eric, would be so stupid as to broadcast their racism out loud to the world.

It was a simple slip of the tongue.

Though I have said on more than one occasion it is just a matter of time before the cult dons armbands.

"This is different!"

The difference between Trump supporters and Democrats is we don't need to be told how to think.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::badgrin:

Dude! You just made me laugh so hard I almost dropped the $5 million bag of Ukrainian cash I'm carrying to Biden!

Or is it Chinese cash? I forget.

I hope he raises mega MAGA amounts. Anyone who doesn't send him money is a treasonous hateriot.

Meanwhile, this is what Eric Trump had to say before the jury's verdict, involving race.

I have an clear copy of what he said. He said "We're Right".

Around 5:45 he says "We're Right".

Your Twitter post was doctored, "right" replaced and overdubbed with "White".

Despicable, :slap:

763836.PNG

Last edited:
I have an clear copy of what he said. He said "We're Right".

Around 5:45 he says "We're Right".

Your Twitter post was doctored, "right" replaced and overdubbed with "White".

Despicable, :slap:

In your video, Eric Trump clearly says, "We're white."

It was a gaffe. He had an Elmer Fudd moment.

He obviously meant to say, "We're right" but it came out wrong.

It does kinda sound like 'white,' but I think he said 'right.'

The Trump family needs a safe space to hug it out. They are in the angry stage of grief.

I hear daddy has a 30,000 square foot apartment on Fifth Avenue. Lots of room to thrash around on the floor.

And Alina needs to cut back on the Botox. She looks freakish.

40 years old and already blasting massive doses of botulism into your face? Somebody has some self-esteem issues!

Age gracefully, Alina. Age gracefully.

I gotta admit, I don't know how Trump does it. He literally screws them over and over and they keep coming back for more.
This is frighteningly accurate.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
  2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
  3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
  4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
  5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
  6. Abuse of members
  7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
  8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
  9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
  10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation

Nope.

You people said there was no case. You people claimed he'd walk away a free man.

Trump claims everything is rigged and everyone is right but him. You do know that is a sign of mental illness -- where everyone is wrong but you?
Yup, your corrupt judge violated so many laws it isn't funny.

The 34th page is the right time to enter this thread. If the convictions are all overturned he will still be gilty.

Biased Judge.
Unsupported lie. Bias has to be shown in usual actions at trial, not on right wing news media fantasies. And you don't have any of that.

A DA who campained on getting Trump
Not grounds for appeal.

. A Hand picked Jury
Picked by the defense as much as the prosecution. Not grounds for appeal.

Misdemeanor
Wrong. He was charged and c9nvicted of felonies. Not grounds for appeal.

So you have jack shit. Thanks for wasting my time.

Forum List

Back