Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

Blow jobs by themselves aren't illegal.
Obstruction of Justice and Perjury are.
Oh, and sexual-misconduct with an intern isn't some small issue. If a Republican had been caught doing that he would have been forced to resign. But because you on the left practice double-standards you think it's trivial.

Who h is more trivial, Russian collusion or the BJ? If Trump broke the law shouldn't something be done. It was with Bill, I am willing to wait and except what comes of this, are you?
Actually they've already stated that there was no proof of collusion. They also admitted that Trump was never under investigation. They began the investigation on false pretenses using an imaginary memo that never materialize as a basis for appointing a special council. Now Mueller is looking into non-related business dealings fishing for evidence of a crime. They don't even have probable cause much less a smoking gun.

What's really going on is Mueller is hoping to create a process crime. Indict someone for obstruction and lying to investigators. And maybe, just maybe Trump fires the AD which will force more investigations resulting in impeachment. They have no crimes to investigate.

Did you have the same outrage when they went after Clinton and got him 7 years later for a BJ totally unrelated to Whitewater? Eighty and Ken Starr opened these doors. If Trump did nothing wrong, why are you and he soooooo worried. Innocent folks do not worry or lie!
They didn't go after billy 8 years after that pig stuck a cigar in out of a fat Jewish intern's ass in the oval office. That was at the time, and he then lied under oath. Several times. We all know you don't care about that, and you certainly don't care about the long list of women who claimed sexual assault. ALL of them were either ugly or liars in your pathetic eyes. All while the greatest woman that ever walked the earth attacked those women were sexually assaulted.

No really.

You have any other sort of stupid hypocritical disposition?

Loser.

Did you forget that Cheato Jesus has openly admitted to assaulting women? You know the whole pussy grabbing thing!:rofl:
Oh,.so you are just an open hypocritical loser. On ignore. You are nothing more than an intellectually dishonest loser passing on pathetic left wing propaganda as you slow walk this pathetic Russian narrative to the 2018 midterms.

You have the intellectual capacity of a diseased dick.

Not worth my time. Take care. Loser.

Who h is more trivial, Russian collusion or the BJ? If Trump broke the law shouldn't something be done. It was with Bill, I am willing to wait and except what comes of this, are you?
Actually they've already stated that there was no proof of collusion. They also admitted that Trump was never under investigation. They began the investigation on false pretenses using an imaginary memo that never materialize as a basis for appointing a special council. Now Mueller is looking into non-related business dealings fishing for evidence of a crime. They don't even have probable cause much less a smoking gun.

What's really going on is Mueller is hoping to create a process crime. Indict someone for obstruction and lying to investigators. And maybe, just maybe Trump fires the AD which will force more investigations resulting in impeachment. They have no crimes to investigate.

Did you have the same outrage when they went after Clinton and got him 7 years later for a BJ totally unrelated to Whitewater? Eighty and Ken Starr opened these doors. If Trump did nothing wrong, why are you and he soooooo worried. Innocent folks do not worry or lie!
They didn't go after billy 8 years after that pig stuck a cigar in out of a fat Jewish intern's ass in the oval office. That was at the time, and he then lied under oath. Several times. We all know you don't care about that, and you certainly don't care about the long list of women who claimed sexual assault. ALL of them were either ugly or liars in your pathetic eyes. All while the greatest woman that ever walked the earth attacked those women were sexually assaulted.

No really.

You have any other sort of stupid hypocritical disposition?

Loser.

Did you forget that Cheato Jesus has openly admitted to assaulting women? You know the whole pussy grabbing thing!:rofl:
Oh,.so you are just an open hypocritical loser. On ignore. You are nothing more than an intellectually dishonest loser passing on pathetic left wing propaganda as you slow walk this pathetic Russian narrative to the 2018 midterms.

You have the intellectual capacity of a diseased dick.

Not worth my time. Take care. Loser.

Sweetie, does that mean no Christmas this year?

No.

Does that make this bullshit okay?

No.

How do you know it's bullshit, is the investigation over yet?
It's intentionally a never ending investigation.

That's why it's bullshit.

It began on false pretenses.
It never showed probable cause of it's intended purpose.
The people that Mueller selected to run the thing are all associated in some shape or form with Hillary.

Yeah.....it's bullshit.
you would think that Ferris would just drop this and deal with the Texas crisis instead !!!
Not enough black people involved.

No.

No.

The people that Mueller selected to run the thing are all associated in some shape or form with Hillary.
Comey's association with Mueller is just one of many conflicts of interest.

Yeah.....it's bullshit.

Robert is a repube, sorry that's how it is.
He's a deep state insider which has means he's part of the problem in Washington.

Why is it your first response is a piece of tu quoque BS? Have you nothing to say about the actual thread topic: Trump's dissembling about the nature of his interactions (directly or via his closely held company) with Russia/V. Putin?
cause you make shit up. it's quite simple. doing business in Moscow is not interacting with putin, but you want to make up stories. It's funny and really, why waste time trying to reason with liars and unicorn hunters.

Last edited:
No.

No.

Yeah.....it's bullshit.

He's a deep state insider which has means he's part of the problem in Washington.

DEEP STATE! You just can not make this shit up!:banana::dance::woohoo:

Yes. Obama was in no way a good man. I was against much of what he did. How exactly though does that make it so that I should be okay with my President--- who I supported --- lying to me? Repeatedly.
cause he built a hotel in Moscow? really?
He "had nothing to do with Russia" yet his lawyer met with them about a project and reported back to him three times and his son and son in law met with them. If the plain meaning of "had nothing to do with Russia" means for you that anything less than building a hotel makes it true then we disagree. And I sure would've wanted my father when I was a teenager to draw the distinctions you are making if so. "Yeah you were at a party with a keg but you didn't buy the keg or drink the beer so no problem. "

No.

No.

Yeah.....it's bullshit.

I know, who'd have thunk that the dems would violate the constitution so badly. deep stating american citizens.

Yes. Obama was in no way a good man. I was against much of what he did. How exactly though does that make it so that I should be okay with my President--- who I supported --- lying to me? Repeatedly.
He "had nothing to do with Russia" yet his lawyer met with them about a project and reported back to him three times and his son and son in law met with them. If the plain meaning of "had nothing to do with Russia" means for you that anything less than building a hotel makes it true then we disagree. And I sure would've wanted my father when I was a teenager to draw the distinctions you are making if so. "Yeah you were at a party with a keg but you didn't buy the keg or drink the beer so no problem. "
sorry, but how is it if his lawyer was doing something for the business, Trump was involved? was trump in contact with them or his lawyer? now think quick here.

Yeah.....it's bullshit.

I know, who'd have thunk that the dems would violate the constitution so badly. deep stating american citizens.

:420:Just Stop Your Killing It Here!

:eusa_dance:

Yeah.....it's bullshit.

dude, I'm always killing it. I am a master of facts.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::happy-1:

We discussed this yesterday and it was clearly proved to be a false narrative created by the corrupt media.

Trump was talking about Russian Collusion.

No evidence of this has been discovered.

dude, I'm always killing it. I am a master of facts.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::happy-1:

Or your a masterbater alright! DEEP STATE!

making fun of the gays now? ouch, how insensitive you are. again facts back my side bubba joe.

making fun of the gays now? ouch, how insensitive you are. again facts back my side bubba joe.

No just you, where are the facts of this DEEP STATE, shadow government there gomer!

No just you, where are the facts of this DEEP STATE, shadow government there gomer!
have you been living under a rock? hahahahahahaaha,

No sir you have taken up permanent residency there, DEEP STATE! Just can't get enough!:ack-1:

:eusa_dance:dude, I'm always killing it. I am a master of facts.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::happy-1:

No sir you have taken up permanent residency there, DEEP STATE! Just can't get enough!:ack-1:
facts are facts, you don't have to like it.

facts are facts, you don't have to like it.

You have no facts, just bluster, conjecture and bullshit. Much like Bone Spur!

Forum List

Back