Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

Yes. Obama was in no way a good man. I was against much of what he did. How exactly though does that make it so that I should be okay with my President--- who I supported --- lying to me? Repeatedly.
cause he built a hotel in Moscow? really?
He "had nothing to do with Russia" yet his lawyer met with them about a project and reported back to him three times and his son and son in law met with them. If the plain meaning of "had nothing to do with Russia" means for you that anything less than building a hotel makes it true then we disagree. And I sure would've wanted my father when I was a teenager to draw the distinctions you are making if so. "Yeah you were at a party with a keg but you didn't buy the keg or drink the beer so no problem. "
sorry, but how is it if his lawyer was doing something for the business, Trump was involved? was trump in contact with them or his lawyer? now think quick here.
Sounds like you and Mud on the one hand and I on the other, disagree. When the president said "I had nothing to do with Russia" you guys take it to mean "I had no personal contact with Russians." Or "I never built a building in Russia". To me those are Clintonesque word games. "I had nothing to do with Russia" to me means that he and his organization had not even any conversations. Nothing. And I believe that's exactly the impression he wanted to impart. That's why to me it's a lie. If Hillary had said this I suspect we'd be agreeing now.

The fact that we disagree doesn't require invective or name calling. It just means we disagree.

Electrowarrior,. OMFG, yup you got me!:rofl: sorry may have to do a little better than that to get a grand jury! JFC what the f ck is wrong with you people?
so stupid fk, are you saying Reality Winner wasn't arrested? cereally, are you stating that?
Cereal has nothing to do with it. And this twit is DEEP STATE, are you fucking kidding me. Electrowarrior to the rescue!
was she arrested or not, can't you answer cause then you'll be admitting I'm right? hahahhaahahahahaaha
200.webp
Arrested for leaking information that the Russians DID interfere with our elections! JFC this is the opposite of what you Trump boots want. It means Russia helped Trump you good!
It did how is that exactly? what was illegal that she leaked. I'm waiting.

Cause fk, we don't need Mueller, right? he should be all about getting her testimony, he ain't. so what is illegal again?

Classified information is legal to leak?

Yes. Obama was in no way a good man. I was against much of what he did. How exactly though does that make it so that I should be okay with my President--- who I supported --- lying to me? Repeatedly.
He "had nothing to do with Russia" yet his lawyer met with them about a project and reported back to him three times and his son and son in law met with them. If the plain meaning of "had nothing to do with Russia" means for you that anything less than building a hotel makes it true then we disagree. And I sure would've wanted my father when I was a teenager to draw the distinctions you are making if so. "Yeah you were at a party with a keg but you didn't buy the keg or drink the beer so no problem. "
sorry, but how is it if his lawyer was doing something for the business, Trump was involved? was trump in contact with them or his lawyer? now think quick here.
Sounds like you and Mud on the one hand and I on the other, disagree. When the president said "I had nothing to do with Russia" you guys take it to mean "I had no personal contact with Russians." Or "I never built a building in Russia". To me those are Clintonesque word games. "I had nothing to do with Russia" to me means that he and his organization had not even any conversations. Nothing. And I believe that's exactly the impression he wanted to impart. That's why to me it's a lie. If Hillary had said this I suspect we'd be agreeing now.

The fact that we disagree doesn't require invective or name calling. It just means we disagree.
well the issue is collusion, so one with a brain would understand the meaning of contact suggesting something against the country. so, sorry you can't educate yourself enough to know the difference between a meeting to rig something and a meeting to put up rigs to add steel to a building. I can't help you.

so stupid fk, are you saying Reality Winner wasn't arrested? cereally, are you stating that?
Cereal has nothing to do with it. And this twit is DEEP STATE, are you fucking kidding me. Electrowarrior to the rescue!
was she arrested or not, can't you answer cause then you'll be admitting I'm right? hahahhaahahahahaaha
200.webp
Arrested for leaking information that the Russians DID interfere with our elections! JFC this is the opposite of what you Trump boots want. It means Russia helped Trump you good!

Cause fk, we don't need Mueller, right? he should be all about getting her testimony, he ain't. so what is illegal again?

why can't you answer a question without asking a return question? answer mine first.

200.webp

why can't you answer a question without asking a return question? answer mine first.

Which fucking one you talked yourself into a circle about Reality Winner being DEEP STATE because she released info on Russians influencing an election. In a f cking thread about Trump possibly colluding with Russia and that's DEEP STATE! WTF?

well the issue is collusion, so one with a brain would understand the meaning of contact suggesting something against the country. so, sorry you can't educate yourself enough to know the difference between a meeting to rig something and a meeting to put up rigs to add steel to a building. I can't help you.
Yeah had he said "I had no contacts that anyone with a brain would think was collusion " I would agree with you.

200.webp

Which fucking one you talked yourself into a circle about Reality Winner being DEEP STATE because she released info on Russians influencing an election. In a f cking thread about Trump possibly colluding with Russia and that's DEEP STATE! WTF?
so you won't answer my question, it figures. WINNING

Yeah had he said "I had no contacts that anyone with a brain would think was collusion " I would agree with you.
but that is what the questions were for cause the accusation was about them interfering. you should learn why someone asks questions.

but that is what the questions were for cause the accusation was about them interfering. you should learn why someone asks questions.
Yes. It depends on the context. Plain speaking is ambiguous. It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Yes. It depends on the context. Plain speaking is ambiguous. It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
again, the accusations were interference, and so far, there hasn't been any reported. that should tell you something.

In your dimly lit little mind I'm sure you believe yo

So Reality Winter releasing classified documents about Russian interference in our election, in a thread about Trump colluding with Russia = a win for you. Being a Trumper and all yup that makes sense, DEEP STATE!

again, the accusations were interference, and so far, there hasn't been any reported. that should tell you something.
Doesn't make a lie the truth in my book. You disagree. Let's move on.

So Reality Winter releasing classified documents about Russian interference in our election, in a thread about Trump colluding with Russia = a win for you. Being a Trumper and all yup that makes sense, DEEP STATE!
yeah because only a left winger deep stater is arrested so far. Now another, the IT pakistan dude. yep, so far you all are zero for zero. nice job after fifteen months. we got two in just six.

Still waiting for the producing of the Russian Brain Control machine that caused Hillary voters to unwittingly pull the lever for Trump

yeah because only a left winger deep stater is arrested so far. Now another, the IT pakistan dude. yep, so far you all are zero for zero. nice job after fifteen months. we got two in just six.

DEEP STATE,:woohoo:, you rubes deserve Trump. OMFG!

I love Donald Trump. I don't need your approval. GDP at 3%, first time since Bush. yep I'm ecstatic.

I'll bet you don't care, cause you don't like our country or americans.

I love Donald Trump. I don't need your approval. GDP at 3%, first time since Bush. yep I'm ecstatic.

Another fucking lie it is not 3%. 2.6 is a long way from 3% when you are getting into numbers that large!!

Another fucking lie it is not 3%. 2.6 is a long way from 3% when you are getting into numbers that large!!
Dude 2.6% is really good. When the adjustments are made it might be better.

have you been living under a rock? hahahahahahaaha,

No sir you have taken up permanent residency there, DEEP STATE! Just can't get enough!:ack-1:
facts are facts, you don't have to like it.

You have no facts, just bluster, conjecture and bullshit. Much like Bone Spur!
sure I do, did obummer loosen the law on handling of wiretaps? hmmmmmmm? tell me that isn't true.

fk dude that is a grand fking slam.. Nice pitch.

What the fuck does Obama have to xo with possible Trump/Russia collusion you goofy fellow? Oh thats right DEEP STATE! Another angel gets it's wings. My god you people are delusional.

Why are you/he so afraid of this investigation? Innocent people do NOT act like this, it just doesn't seem right.
It's become clear that the investigation is going nowhere. Trump is doing his job while Mueller goes around trying to flip witnesses into providing false testimony against him.
Trump has no reason to be concerned.

Dude 2.6% is really good. When the adjustments are made it might be better.
Not saying it is not good, pointing out lie of quoted 3%. 2.6% for a mature economy is good no question.

Forum List

Back