Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

?????????????? Biden purposely kept his classified documents a secret just before the 2020 election. That is election interference, the very same thing you are charging Trump with.
seems the republican lawyer hur who looked into it does not see it your way... it seems he never said he kept his classified documents from the 2020 election ...so it is not even close to what Trump did... when trump left office the FBI asked Trump to return these classified documents ...her refused ... see that's not the same ... they kept trying to get these documents back but trump kept blocking them ... see that's not the same ... then they finally got tired working with him and got a warrant for them where Biden as soon as he became aware he had the FBI come get them ... as you can see not the same ... so now what you are trying to say here is they both did the same ... seems you missed that boat ...

fact checked
BIDEN: Despite the discovery of classified materials, there is no indication Biden himself was aware of the existence of the records before they were turned over. The administration has also said that the records were turned over quickly, without any intent to conceal. That’s important because the Justice Department historically looks for willfulne... seems you missed that ...

Last edited:
?????????????? Biden purposely kept his classified documents a secret just before the 2020 election. That is election interference, the very same thing you are charging Trump with.
Would that make Trump innocent? Biden is guilty of many things. That he has not had to account for them exonerates no one else of their crimes.

What does your comment have to do with the dialogue?
they were talking about Trump in court right now ... you are talking about the insurrection... dealt with that in both conversations... so I can do more than one thing at a time ... seems you can't

luck has nothing to do with it ... trump the idiot he is has half of his administration knew what he did and they are the ones who are talking to the court, not us Democrats/liberals ...
LOL WHen a convicted serial perjurer is literally your star witness ....

Would that make Trump innocent? Biden is guilty of many things. That he has not had to account for them exonerates no one else of their crimes.
what is Biden guilty of ... so far they have no evidence of him ever doing anything illegal ... the Biden crime family ... seems that was a bunch of bull ...seems Comer can't come up with anmy evidence ... it's just wishful thinking on his part ... wheres your evidence that Biden did anything illegal ... you say it but it seems you can't prove it ...

LOL. That is you guys go to response every time someone doesn't agree with you. I don't watch Fox or Newsmax or any other right wing media. But I know a railroad when I see it and I know kangaroos when I see them and so do many others.
Yet you can't seem to argue that. Like, at all.

As a functional adult, does that not give you pause?

what is Biden guilty of ... so far they have no evidence of him ever doing anything illegal ... the Biden crime family ... seems that was a bunch of bull ...seems Comer can't come up with anmy evidence ... it's just wishful thinking on his part ... wheres your evidence that Biden did anything illegal ... you say it but it seems you can't prove it ...
What do you know about Congressional approval of treaties?

It points out the two tiered system of justice where weaponized law enforcement only goes after Trump but not Biden.

sorry it doesn't work that way ... each count is voted on ...the odds that all would be a hung jury on all counts that a script for a TV show ... it is very rare that a 12-man jury would vote no 34 counts ... you keep your wishful thinking going on ... just Don't go any whackier then you are now..
Well I guess you haven't read the indictment and/or do not understand the charges. In which case your comments mean absolutely nothing...

The jury has an "all or nothing" choice. There is no real argument to be made for a partial verdict.

The only possible argument is if the jury thinks only one count is reasonable for each invoice- e.g. entering it is a crime but paying it is not (or vice-versa). In that case it would be 17 "guilty" and 17 "not guilty". Or that they would decide that the entirety of the charges should be encompassed in a single count.

Neither of those are very likely because the jury will probably not be given that option in the jury instructions.

It is also possible (and more likely) that they will find Trump guilty of the lesser offense of 175.05, due to the absence of a predicate crime. In which case it is just a bunch of misdemeanors, (and even 175.05 requires showing of fraudulent intent).

It's a garbage case that should never have been filed- the SDNY already pursued and abandoned it because no laws were broken beyond a violation of campaign finance accounting rules.

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Damn!! That is quite a pathetic, unhinged boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! You actually think that they are trying to prove that Trump claimed that the election was stolen and that it is all just bout free speech?? You really have a typically MAGA shallow and piss poor understanding of what it is really about Think again:

• one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States applies to Trump's repeated and widespread efforts to spread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for allegedly attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes all with the goal of overturning the 2020 election, prosecutors claim in the indictment.
  • one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding was brought due to the alleged organized planning by Trump and his allies to disrupt the electoral vote's certification in January 2021.
  • one count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding is tied to Trump and his co-conspirators' alleged efforts after the November 2020 election until Jan. 7, 2021, to block the official certification proceeding in Congress.
  • one count of conspiracy against rights refers to Trump and his co-conspirators alleged attempts to "oppress, threaten and intimidate" people in their right to vote in an election.
Read the full indictment in the link

Forum List

Back