Trump has Arizona republicans confused

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?
Here's more confusion. Trump says mail voting in Florida (where everyone can vote by mail) is safe, but hasn't said if Arizona is safe.

There is no confusion about mail-in voting.
Trump approves of "absentee ballots" whether "no-excuse" or "excuse required", because a real voter requests a ballot.
Trump doesn't want "all mail-in" voting, because dogs, cats, and dead people get ballots from tampered-with voter rolls.

i personally am against mail in ballots being used by the able bodied,

because if you are too fucking lazy to go to the polls, i don't care what you have to say. fuck off.
That was in the good old days when there were polling places everywhere, schools, libraries and even peoples's garages but since the start of the great voter suppression era you now have very few places to vote in person. Oh, plus they have shortened the hours the polls stay open. Which is why, in many states, just as many republicans vote by mail as democrats.

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?

Yah, they are so confused that they are investigating Rumps actions. You see, it's a Federal Felony and a Felony in most states to deliberately delay a ballot. And since the Supreme Court has thrown out that stupid Judicial Memo, Rump can be charged, tried and convicted on a State's Felony Charge. I can think of 5 other states that needs to do the same thing.

because if you are too fucking lazy to go to the polls, i don't care what you have to say. fuck off.
That was in the good old days when there were polling places everywhere, schools, libraries and even peoples's garages but since the start of the great voter suppression era you now have very few places to vote in person. Oh, plus they have shortened the hours the polls stay open. Which is why, in many states, just as many republicans vote by mail as democrats.

i got the ballot application in the mail. i considered it, because i was worried that the local morons might close the polls cause of the terrible black death/not.

my position is the same. unless you are fucked up, fucking overseas or serving your fucking country, and you want to be counted, get off your ass and go vote.

if you can't be bothered, then keep chilling out dude. we don't need your input.

1597609910749.png

i got the ballot application in the mail. i considered it, because i was worried that the local morons might close the polls cause of the terrible black death/not.

my position is the same. unless you are fucked up, fucking overseas or serving your fucking country, and you want to be counted, get off your ass and go vote.

if you can't be bothered, then keep chilling out dude. we don't need your input.

View attachment 375789
Sick and surgery etc.. in the last prez election I didn't vote but most definitely will this year as I can't fathom the idea of feely/sniffy Joe and his chosen to be in the WH being good for the people of this wonderful country.

View attachment 375789
So if you get anything by mail, you're lazy? Do you walk your phone bill down to the phone company to pay it? Calling people who don't want to catch COVID "lazy" isn't going to guilt them to the polls. Try a different tact, yours is intellectually lazy.

View attachment 375789
Sick and surgery etc.. in the last prez election I didn't vote but most definitely will this year as I can't fathom the idea of feely/sniffy Joe and his chosen to be in the WH being good for the people of this wonderful country.

i would have to be spitting up blood to not vote.

and i don't mean a little. i mean big old mouthfulls.

View attachment 375789
So if you get anything by mail, you're lazy? Do you walk your phone bill down to the phone company to pay it? Calling people who don't want to catch COVID "lazy" isn't going to guilt them to the polls. Try a different tact, yours is intellectually lazy.

elections are different than paying the phone bill.

if you can't be bothered to vote, that is fine with me. i see no gain for society, in making it easier for the lazy to vote.

View attachment 375789

i would have to be spitting up blood to not vote.

and i don't mean a little. i mean big old mouthfulls.
An 18lb mass plus other major issues, etc and a week in the hospital...

Forum List

Back