Trump has Arizona republicans confused

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?
Democrats forgot to take advantage of mail voting fraud when Trump beat Hillary there.

Ben Thomsen is going overboard with all the Anti President Trump Communist Democrat threads

tenor (6).gif

Yah, we know how a lot of Democrats vote...

View attachment 375788

That's not a ballot. That's a registration form.
Register the dead. The list of eligible voters comes from the State Auditors office.
I've been saying for a while now that there should be a process whereby the voter registrar is notified whenever anyone of voting age expires.
A couple people commented in that friend's post they got stimulus checks for dead family members in the mail. They mailed the checks back.

View attachment 375788
Yeah, because no Republicans ever get voter registrations in the mail for their deceased relatives.

You really are an idiot.
The parties get the voters list from the State Auditor dumb ass.
And?
Ben Thomsen is going overboard with all the Anti President Trump Communist Democrat threads

View attachment 375793
Yep, I should have done like every other thread It post; ignore.

View attachment 375788

Register the dead. The list of eligible voters comes from the State Auditors office.
I've been saying for a while now that there should be a process whereby the voter registrar is notified whenever anyone of voting age expires.
A couple people commented in that friend's post they got stimulus checks for dead family members in the mail. They mailed the checks back.
And? You think only Democrats got voter registration cards and checks for dead people? Are you actually that stupid?

View attachment 375788

And? You think only Democrats got voter registration cards and checks for dead people? Are you actually that stupid?
Republicans don't bus in the Hispanics in their place.

View attachment 375788
Yeah, because no Republicans ever get voter registrations in the mail for their deceased relatives.

You really are an idiot.
The parties get the voters list from the State Auditor dumb ass.
County District Court.
Then they go from house to house to see who's dead or moved away.
MSNBC will probably in their extreme stupidity will say that finding out which voters are alive and which are dead is in some way disturbing the dead:shock:

View attachment 375788

Put down the crack pipe. See post 21.

View attachment 375788

Put down the crack pipe. See post 21.
My Colombian co-worker does the Valley Stream Polls; he doesn't lie.
A few buses pulled up during the day.
He took away their notes with the name & address and spoke to them in Spanish and they couldn't state the name and address on the note.

Forum List

Back