Trump has Arizona republicans confused

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?

Weird...good, legitimate real Americans in AZ don't seem to be "confused" at all.
00d7d82d-2fa4-4838-9f2e-2394a62bb1b1-jpeg.877668

The way I see it, since I file my income taxes from home I sure in the hell should be able to vote from home.

The way I see it, it's a miracle you've survived as long as you have, with your lack of comprehension and inability to tell two unrelated things apart.

I'm amazed of you're lack of knowledge in how the founders of this country linked the two. Simply amazed. Give it thought.

In other words, "I'm SURE I'm right, don't have any proof but my SURENESS should be enough, so you just agree with me."

I'm going to take Option B, where I continue to think you're a dimwit.

i personally am against mail in ballots being used by the able bodied,

because if you are too fucking lazy to go to the polls, i don't care what you have to say. fuck off.
That was in the good old days when there were polling places everywhere, schools, libraries and even peoples's garages but since the start of the great voter suppression era you now have very few places to vote in person. Oh, plus they have shortened the hours the polls stay open. Which is why, in many states, just as many republicans vote by mail as democrats.

i got the ballot application in the mail. i considered it, because i was worried that the local morons might close the polls cause of the terrible black death/not.

my position is the same. unless you are fucked up, fucking overseas or serving your fucking country, and you want to be counted, get off your ass and go vote.

if you can't be bothered, then keep chilling out dude. we don't need your input.

View attachment 375789
So if you get anything by mail, you're lazy? Do you walk your phone bill down to the phone company to pay it? Calling people who don't want to catch COVID "lazy" isn't going to guilt them to the polls. Try a different tact, yours is intellectually lazy.

elections are different than paying the phone bill.

if you can't be bothered to vote, that is fine with me. i see no gain for society, in making it easier for the lazy to vote.

Oh, but I can be "bothered" to vote...by mail. I will get my ballot on October 5th then sit down with all the material and the internet and do my research on the propositions and any of the local candidates I'm not familiar with (although there aren't that many since many come into our office to file). I will then take my ballot to one of my county's many drop boxes. Sure, I could just take it directly into the office, but I like to test our ballot tracking software and the speediness of our ballot retrieval teams.

Accusing the millions of people who choose the safety, security and convenience of Vote by Mail of being "lazy" is a lazy argument not befitting you. Do better.

the intent and underlying reasoning of the dems has been clear for sometime.

remember motor voter?

they know that their ideology of victimhood demotivates people to feel powerless. and is attractive to voters who, well, don't vote.

so they try to make it as easy as possibly.

for partisan advantage.

By "Motor Voter" do you mean the National Voter Registration Act that passed with bipartisan support? What about it?

Increasing turnout isn't partisan.

yes, it is. that some republicans are stupid enough to go along with it, does not change that.

because if you are too fucking lazy to go to the polls, i don't care what you have to say. fuck off.
That was in the good old days when there were polling places everywhere, schools, libraries and even peoples's garages but since the start of the great voter suppression era you now have very few places to vote in person. Oh, plus they have shortened the hours the polls stay open. Which is why, in many states, just as many republicans vote by mail as democrats.

i got the ballot application in the mail. i considered it, because i was worried that the local morons might close the polls cause of the terrible black death/not.

my position is the same. unless you are fucked up, fucking overseas or serving your fucking country, and you want to be counted, get off your ass and go vote.

if you can't be bothered, then keep chilling out dude. we don't need your input.

View attachment 375789
So if you get anything by mail, you're lazy? Do you walk your phone bill down to the phone company to pay it? Calling people who don't want to catch COVID "lazy" isn't going to guilt them to the polls. Try a different tact, yours is intellectually lazy.

if you can't be bothered to vote, that is fine with me. i see no gain for society, in making it easier for the lazy to vote.

Oh, but I can be "bothered" to vote...by mail. I will get my ballot on October 5th then sit down with all the material and the internet and do my research on the propositions and any of the local candidates I'm not familiar with (although there aren't that many since many come into our office to file). I will then take my ballot to one of my county's many drop boxes. Sure, I could just take it directly into the office, but I like to test our ballot tracking software and the speediness of our ballot retrieval teams.

Accusing the millions of people who choose the safety, security and convenience of Vote by Mail of being "lazy" is a lazy argument not befitting you. Do better.

remember motor voter?

they know that their ideology of victimhood demotivates people to feel powerless. and is attractive to voters who, well, don't vote.

for partisan advantage.

By "Motor Voter" do you mean the National Voter Registration Act that passed with bipartisan support? What about it?

yes, it is. that some republicans are stupid enough to go along with it, does not change that.

Stupid is in the eye of the beholder. Most normal folks think that increasing voter participation and turnout is a good thing. Oh, of course republicans don't want that...because their ideas are so universally unpopular. Can't be the minority party in power if the majority party actually gets out and votes!

We see you.

View attachment 375789

So, how do you feel about Trump voting by mail?

President Donald Trump, who almost daily criticizes voting by mail with false claims about fraud, on Wednesday requested a mail-in ballot for himself, as did first lady Melania Trump, according to county election officials in Florida.

The president and his wife were sent ballots for next Tuesday's statewide primary election in Florida less than a week before the vote, according to the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections.

The office mailed the ballots to the Trumps, at their registered address at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on Wednesday, according to entries on its website. The couple also voted by mail in Florida's presidential primary in March, according to election records.

View attachment 375789

remember motor voter?

for partisan advantage.

Stupid is in the eye of the beholder. Most normal folks think that increasing voter participation and turnout is a good thing. Oh, of course republicans don't want that...because their ideas are so universally unpopular. Can't be the minority party in power if the majority party actually gets out and votes!

We see you.

you want those that are too stupid and lazy to normally vote, to somehow make it easy enough for them to vote.

because you think that will benefit you, a lot more than it will benefit us.

says a lot about how you see yourselves and your fellow libs.

it also implies some interesting stuff about how you view us. not that you would every admit it.

View attachment 375789

So, how do you feel about Trump voting by mail?

President Donald Trump, who almost daily criticizes voting by mail with false claims about fraud, on Wednesday requested a mail-in ballot for himself, as did first lady Melania Trump, according to county election officials in Florida.

The president and his wife were sent ballots for next Tuesday's statewide primary election in Florida less than a week before the vote, according to the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections.

The office mailed the ballots to the Trumps, at their registered address at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on Wednesday, according to entries on its website. The couple also voted by mail in Florida's presidential primary in March, according to election records.

he's out of state, for work. pretty much it's intended usage.

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades

Did they implement national vote by mail with only months to prepare during a global pandemic? (blueslegend said with extreme sarcasm and a :itsok:)

No we don't. It's up to the States to do that if they wish. It's not up to the Feds to force it to happen nor is it up to the Feds to prevent it. So far, we don't see a concerted effort too force the states to implement a nationwide mail-in voting program but we are seeing a President doing his damnedest to hender the states from exercising their states rights in how they require people to vote. Considering the Republic Party was founded on States Rights, what the hell has happened?

Did they implement national vote by mail with only months to prepare during a global pandemic? (blueslegend said with extreme sarcasm and a :itsok:)

No we don't. It's up to the States to do that if they wish. It's not up to the Feds to force it to happen nor is it up to the Feds to prevent it. So far, we don't see a concerted effort too force the states to implement a nationwide mail-in voting program but we are seeing a President doing his damnedest to hender the states from exercising their states rights in how they require people to vote. Considering the Republic Party was founded on States Rights, what the hell has happened?
I think it's called 'situational ethics'.

Ooops except that states need the USPS and they are not prepared. How about national vote by mail in 2022 so we have to properly prepare, fund, and equip for this. And give the American people the chance to decide if they even want that. Deal?

Once again, it's against Federal and state Laws in intentionally delaying a Ballot and the Mail. it's a Felony at both the State and Federal Level. If we actually HAD a real Judicial Branch, the AG would be issuing an arrest warrant on Rump.

Once again, it's against Federal and state Laws in intentionally delaying a Ballot and the Mail. it's a Felony at both the State and Federal Level. If we actually HAD a real Judicial Branch, the AG would be issuing an arrest warrant on Rump.

President Trump as chief executive has broad executive branch powers. Remember Obama telling us he had a phone and a pen, well there you have it.

President Trump as chief executive has broad executive branch powers. Remember Obama telling us he had a phone and a pen, well there you have it.
Article 2 we know, Trump seems to think it damn near makes him king.

Ooops except that states need the USPS and they are not prepared. How about national vote by mail in 2022 so we have to properly prepare, fund, and equip for this. And give the American people the chance to decide if they even want that. Deal?

There is no effort to have a mandated Universal Mail-in Program as it can't be done at this time and everyone knows it unless billions is spent on the USPS and it's expanded. And I find that if Congress were to pass such a thing, it wouldn't pass the muster in the courts as it's the State's Rights to make that determination and not the Feds. So your argument is just gaslighting.

But legally, knowing attempting to delay a ballot IS against many states laws and knowing doing so is against the Federal Law. It's a Felony on both counts. And we have a President that is doing that right now. If we had a REAL AG instead of a personal lawyer to the Rump, Barr would be issuing an arrest warrant on Rump.

There is no confusion about mail-in voting.
Trump approves of "absentee ballots" whether "no-excuse" or "excuse required", because a real voter requests a ballot.
Trump doesn't want "all mail-in" voting, because dogs, cats, and dead people get ballots from tampered-with voter rolls.

It really is that simple.

No one is above the law. And this is covered at both the State and the Federal Level. Rump is playing with fire now. The States now have the right to have him tried and convicted for knowingly attempting to delay the ballots. Arizona is already looking into that and I hope the other 4 states do the same.

Article 2 we know, Trump seems to think it damn near makes him king.

Currently Trump is the boss of the Dems.

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?

Yah, they are so confused that they are investigating Rumps actions. You see, it's a Federal Felony and a Felony in most states to deliberately delay a ballot. And since the Supreme Court has thrown out that stupid Judicial Memo, Rump can be charged, tried and convicted on a State's Felony Charge. I can think of 5 other states that needs to do the same thing.

Troll.

There is no effort to have a mandated Universal Mail-in Program as it can't be done at this time and everyone knows it unless billions is spent on the USPS and it's expanded. And I find that if Congress were to pass such a thing, it wouldn't pass the muster in the courts as it's the State's Rights to make that determination and not the Feds. So your argument is just gaslighting.

But legally, knowing attempting to delay a ballot IS against many states laws and knowing doing so is against the Federal Law. It's a Felony on both counts. And we have a President that is doing that right now. If we had a REAL AG instead of a personal lawyer to the Rump, Barr would be issuing an arrest warrant on Rump.

Lib please NY couldn't even get it done in a district without it become a government cluster F so just stop :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back