Trump has Arizona republicans confused

Yah, we know how a lot of Democrats vote...

View attachment 375788

That's not a ballot. That's a registration form.
Register the dead. The list of eligible voters comes from the State Auditors office.
I've been saying for a while now that there should be a process whereby the voter registrar is notified whenever anyone of voting age expires.
A couple people commented in that friend's post they got stimulus checks for dead family members in the mail. They mailed the checks back.
And? You think only Democrats got voter registration cards and checks for dead people? Are you actually that stupid?
Republicans don't bus in the Hispanics in their place.
Put down the crack pipe. See post 21.
My Colombian co-worker does the Valley Stream Polls; he doesn't lie.
A few buses pulled up during the day.
He took away their notes with the name & address and spoke to them in Spanish and they couldn't state the name and address on the note.
I am always amazed at the incredible genius of Mexicans. They cross the border illegally and five million of them voted and not one of them was caught!

They must have superhuman intelligence!

WOW!

View attachment 375788

Register the dead. The list of eligible voters comes from the State Auditors office.
I've been saying for a while now that there should be a process whereby the voter registrar is notified whenever anyone of voting age expires.
A couple people commented in that friend's post they got stimulus checks for dead family members in the mail. They mailed the checks back.
And? You think only Democrats got voter registration cards and checks for dead people? Are you actually that stupid?
He took away their notes with the name & address and spoke to them in Spanish and they couldn't state the name and address on the note.
I am always amazed at the incredible genius of Mexicans. They cross the border illegally and five million of them voted and not one of them was caught!

WOW!

i personally am against mail in ballots being used by the able bodied,

because if you are too fucking lazy to go to the polls, i don't care what you have to say. fuck off.
That was in the good old days when there were polling places everywhere, schools, libraries and even peoples's garages but since the start of the great voter suppression era you now have very few places to vote in person. Oh, plus they have shortened the hours the polls stay open. Which is why, in many states, just as many republicans vote by mail as democrats.

i got the ballot application in the mail. i considered it, because i was worried that the local morons might close the polls cause of the terrible black death/not.

my position is the same. unless you are fucked up, fucking overseas or serving your fucking country, and you want to be counted, get off your ass and go vote.

if you can't be bothered, then keep chilling out dude. we don't need your input.

View attachment 375789
So if you get anything by mail, you're lazy? Do you walk your phone bill down to the phone company to pay it? Calling people who don't want to catch COVID "lazy" isn't going to guilt them to the polls. Try a different tact, yours is intellectually lazy.

elections are different than paying the phone bill.

if you can't be bothered to vote, that is fine with me. i see no gain for society, in making it easier for the lazy to vote.

Oh, but I can be "bothered" to vote...by mail. I will get my ballot on October 5th then sit down with all the material and the internet and do my research on the propositions and any of the local candidates I'm not familiar with (although there aren't that many since many come into our office to file). I will then take my ballot to one of my county's many drop boxes. Sure, I could just take it directly into the office, but I like to test our ballot tracking software and the speediness of our ballot retrieval teams.

Accusing the millions of people who choose the safety, security and convenience of Vote by Mail of being "lazy" is a lazy argument not befitting you. Do better.

View attachment 375788

WOW!
Nobody calls the police because nobody wants to spend time at the police station or in court.

Again; No panic you stupid fuck. Its a Dem in the state auditor's office this year trying to register the dead to vote.

It's the Law. Do you only follow the laws that you like?
Registering the dead to vote is the law???

Next you'll try to tell me some illegal using my SS# to collect stimulus money is the law too...

There is no confusion about mail-in voting.
Trump approves of "absentee ballots" whether "no-excuse" or "excuse required", because a real voter requests a ballot.
Trump doesn't want "all mail-in" voting, because dogs, cats, and dead people get ballots from tampered-with voter rolls.

There is absolutely no proof of that. There is no difference between absentee and mail-in voting.

Last edited:
Again; No panic you stupid fuck. Its a Dem in the state auditor's office this year trying to register the dead to vote.

It's the Law. Do you only follow the laws that you like?
Registering the dead to vote is the law???

Next you'll try to tell me some illegal using my SS# to collect stimulus money is the law too...

After reading your post, I don't see any difference between the dead voting and you voting.

because if you are too fucking lazy to go to the polls, i don't care what you have to say. fuck off.
That was in the good old days when there were polling places everywhere, schools, libraries and even peoples's garages but since the start of the great voter suppression era you now have very few places to vote in person. Oh, plus they have shortened the hours the polls stay open. Which is why, in many states, just as many republicans vote by mail as democrats.

i got the ballot application in the mail. i considered it, because i was worried that the local morons might close the polls cause of the terrible black death/not.

my position is the same. unless you are fucked up, fucking overseas or serving your fucking country, and you want to be counted, get off your ass and go vote.

if you can't be bothered, then keep chilling out dude. we don't need your input.

View attachment 375789
So if you get anything by mail, you're lazy? Do you walk your phone bill down to the phone company to pay it? Calling people who don't want to catch COVID "lazy" isn't going to guilt them to the polls. Try a different tact, yours is intellectually lazy.

if you can't be bothered to vote, that is fine with me. i see no gain for society, in making it easier for the lazy to vote.

Oh, but I can be "bothered" to vote...by mail. I will get my ballot on October 5th then sit down with all the material and the internet and do my research on the propositions and any of the local candidates I'm not familiar with (although there aren't that many since many come into our office to file). I will then take my ballot to one of my county's many drop boxes. Sure, I could just take it directly into the office, but I like to test our ballot tracking software and the speediness of our ballot retrieval teams.

Accusing the millions of people who choose the safety, security and convenience of Vote by Mail of being "lazy" is a lazy argument not befitting you. Do better.

the intent and underlying reasoning of the dems has been clear for sometime.

remember motor voter?

they know that their ideology of victimhood demotivates people to feel powerless. and is attractive to voters who, well, don't vote.

so they try to make it as easy as possibly.

for partisan advantage.

Trump approves of "absentee ballots" whether "no-excuse" or "excuse required", because a real voter requests a ballot.
Trump doesn't want "all mail-in" voting, because dogs, cats, and dead people get ballots from tampered-with voter rolls.

There is absolutely no proof of that. There is no difference between absentee and mail-in voting.
There is no proof of what?
1. "Absentee ballots" are requested by real voters.
2. "All mail-in" voting means the voter rolls are all sent ballots, and voter rolls are not accurate.

There is a big difference.

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?

"Look! An op-ed that says what I want! That means it's NEWS, not just some jag-off's biased opinion!"

I'll take seriously what this fool has to say about what Republicans are thinking and doing as soon as he can prove to me that he's ever had a conversation with a Republican in his life.

Arizonians have been voting by mail for decades now they are confused as what to do since Trump has said voting by mail should be a no-no..Mailer featuring Donald Trump urges Arizona Republicans to vote by mail ... wait, what?
Here's more confusion. Trump says mail voting in Florida (where everyone can vote by mail) is safe, but hasn't said if Arizona is safe.

It's almost like they're two different states, or something.

The way I see it, since I file my income taxes from home I sure in the hell should be able to vote from home.

The way I see it, it's a miracle you've survived as long as you have, with your lack of comprehension and inability to tell two unrelated things apart.

View attachment 375788
Yeah, because no Republicans ever get voter registrations in the mail for their deceased relatives.

You really are an idiot.
The parties get the voters list from the State Auditor dumb ass.
County District Court.
Then they go from house to house to see who's dead or moved away.
MSNBC will probably in their extreme stupidity will say that finding out which voters are alive and which are dead is in some way disturbing the dead:shock:

It's probably an invasion of privacy, or something, to ask people if their dead relatives are dead.

View attachment 375789

the intent and underlying reasoning of the dems has been clear for sometime.

remember motor voter?

they know that their ideology of victimhood demotivates people to feel powerless. and is attractive to voters who, well, don't vote.

so they try to make it as easy as possibly.

for partisan advantage.

By "Motor Voter" do you mean the National Voter Registration Act that passed with bipartisan support? What about it?

Increasing turnout isn't partisan.

Wrong.

The way I see it, since I file my income taxes from home I sure in the hell should be able to vote from home.

The way I see it, it's a miracle you've survived as long as you have, with your lack of comprehension and inability to tell two unrelated things apart.

I'm amazed of you're lack of knowledge in how the founders of this country linked the two. Simply amazed. Give it thought.

Forum List

Back