Trump has been unfairly demonized

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
The Mainstream media has been depicting Donald trump as a racist bigot.

Even news anchors broke their thin veneer of neutrality to cry over the loss of Hillary Clinton. Clearly, if Hillary Clinton had a cock, she'd have won.

Trump is not nearly as bad as the liberal MSM say he is. In fact, many of his policies are left-leaning. He's not an establishment cuck, he's an independent President. the first President to enter office supporting gay marriage and LGBT rights.

Yet the liberals cry over him. In fact, their extreme reaction to trump's victory is clear evidence of the divisive liberal media brainwashing their viewers. Most of the quotes attributed to Trump were fake or out of context. You can see this sort of 'coverage' today. It's no wonder Trump wants nothing to do with the Media.

If anything, this post gives me an excuse to show various videos of crying liberals

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

feel free to share your favorite images of crying Hillary supporters.

Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump

imrs.php

I don't think it is unfair.

I think it is from Trumps own mouth.

He can fix it now by backtracking like he has on all of his campaign promises as well.

So not to worry.

I don't think it is unfair.

I think it is from Trumps own mouth.

He can fix it now by backtracking like he has on all of his campaign promises as well.

So not to worry.
^^^^^.... And we go from the melt down leftist fake news coverage and bashing of Trump, right to the butt hurt, lying, fake comments by the leftards like this one on social media.... ^^^^^

The progtwit melt down really is epic. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

Last edited:
Give us a break. Being a President is serious businesses and he can at least act the part, he is going to lead us into war.

Even news anchors broke their thin veneer of neutrality to cry over the loss of Hillary Clinton. Clearly, if Hillary Clinton had a cock, she'd have won.

Trump is not nearly as bad as the liberal MSM say he is. In fact, many of his policies are left-leaning. He's not an establishment cuck, he's an independent President. the first President to enter office supporting gay marriage and LGBT rights.

Yet the liberals cry over him. In fact, their extreme reaction to trump's victory is clear evidence of the divisive liberal media brainwashing their viewers. Most of the quotes attributed to Trump were fake or out of context. You can see this sort of 'coverage' today. It's no wonder Trump wants nothing to do with the Media.

If anything, this post gives me an excuse to show various videos of crying liberals

imrs.php
Even Fox had 73% negative, That should tell you just what a lying scumbag Trump is

Give us a break. Being a President is serious businesses and he can at least act the part, he is going to lead us into war.
Like Libya? Or like Iraq III? Or like Syria? Or yamen? Or like Somalia? Or like Afghanistan?

You need to be more specific.....

imrs.php
Even Fox had 73% negative, That should tell you just what a lying scumbag Trump is

wait, you fake news liberals were just saying he won because of fox....:lol:

Fact checkers had:
Trump telling falsehoods 3 out of 4 statements
Hillary telling falsehoods 1 out of 4 statements

Yet general public thought they were equal... The MSM gave Trump a free ride if you look at results...

Politicians, all of them, atre fair game once they enter our slimeball political system. It is proper to slam them at will. I don't cadre who they are or what party they ate from. I slam away at will....if you don't like it...nothing you can do whatsoever. I am american born and take this country to tadsk every day....since I was old enough to vote. Again if you were in the same room as me...ya got nothing.

Why does anybody care whether trump gets criticized? A president should be scrutinized cruelly and if you want the job then you go in realizing had the country doesn't support you. Its called patriotism....taking your country to task at every opportunity.

Reminding people of what a pathological liar he is and pointing out why his lies put the nation in danger is demonization. It is honest evaluation because Trump is in fact, a pathological liar. No, he did not win a landslide victory and he claims. He didn't even get the most votes. And no, he didn't win the electoral vote by a larger vote than anyone in decades.
Trump is getting the demonization he deserves because he is an evil, lying demon.

Forum List

Back